Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Happy New Year 🤗

My three things so far today are:

- Getting my nails done today !! (Still not decided on a colour though!)
- Planned to see one of my closest friends soon
- Did the online food shop and excited to cook next week!

Reactions: 1
Finished work on time for once.

Honey and mustard sausages.

Bit of a strange one but I was walking the dog and ran in to a verrrrrry drunk lady who said she had been to a bottomless brunch and couldn't find her way home. I walked her to the address she gave me and she was so, so, so happy and chatty and clearly had, had the best time it was infectious (I just hope she did actually live there) 😄🍹.
So very nice of you 😁

• Heart

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Watching my dog play with his toy

Giggling at the screenshots in the dating thread

Laughing at my dog getting all tangled in his lead

Someone at work told me my skin was lovely and I was ‘glowing’ as someone that has been suffering with acne, acne scars and roseaca for the last 10 years the random comment really made my day!

Made an absolutely banging lasagne for tea

My toddler telling me what he had been up to whilst I was at work. He is at a very chatty age 😆

I also suffer with acne scars, what products have helped you? If you don't mind me asking

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I’m doing some market research on shampoo and conditioner and the samples I’ve been sent to try have left my hair feeling so clean and healthy.

Doin papier mache with my son this afternoon to make a crown, orb and sceptre for the coronation. (Hoping it all dries for tomorrow so he can paint it before school on Wednesday 🤞🏻)

After a stupidly early start with my son this morning I managed to get a great long nap on the settee mid morning.
What shampoo and conditioner did you use?

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
I ordered on 10th and it arrived by DHL this morning. Tap needs to be ordered separately. Our toilet has needed a sink for a few months but I haven't been able to find one I liked. I'm in love with this
View attachment 2628300
Thank you - it’s stunning!