Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeHadFunRight

VIP Member
- My 5 yr old’s impressive resilience around kids who aren’t as friendly and inclusive as she is.
- her teaching herself how to climb over a fence after seeing another girl do it and having that major sense of accomplishment
- playing catch with her from her trampoline

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Im taking my little girl bowling, just me and her this afternoon and shes so excited 😊

Yesterday the dress size down jeans i ordered fit 🥺

Weigh day today and I've dropped 4lbs after the scales not budging for weeks. I'm glad I didn't throw the towel in and continue being unhappy in my old habits. Looking forward to a slimmer summer 🥰

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Got a bit upset at work today and a girl i started with at the same time gave me some lovely reassuring words and advice

i was in Boots and asked the no7 counter for a foundation colour match and the lady said ‘the foundation you’re wearing now looks amazing’ i was made up with the compliment 😂

I bought some bunny munch from m&s and omg it was so nice

• Heart

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Had a lovely catch up with my aunty.

Managed to get the entire downstairs of my house tidied and cleaned this morning in about an hour.

Picked up two bars of Milka (one with Daim and one with caramel) from Poundland for tonight.

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Yesterday-
1) got to see baby girl at a scan again. Was lovely seeing her and knowing she’s doing well
2) my sister sending me videos of my 4 year old at the park whilst she babysat him for me
3) relaxing watching the 1% club after a couple of stressful days with a victoria sponge cake

• Heart

Gidget00_

VIP Member
This morning my boyfriend went shopping with our baby and I had a two hour nap when they were gone and felt so refreshed when I woke up

I won a £100 one for all gift card, so we’re going to order a take away instead of cooking ☺

Earlier my mum told me my skin looked fantastic and I looked great which made me smile because I’ve been feeling a bit meh about myself lately

• Heart

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
🤍 My dad and brother moving me into their house and already organising buying me a bed to sleep in after my break-up yesterday
🤍 Going for a walk by myself which I would never have done if I was still living in my ex’s parents house
🤍 Friends who help me stay strong and remind me of the reasons I left

• Heart

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
💖💙Getting ready for my 2 toddler grandchildren’s sleepover tomorrow - seeing their little slippers all ready and waiting 🥰

🏡Deep cleaning my house - it’s all fresh & clean

❤My lovely husband who always makes me laugh every day after 46 years together (we are a mixed couple - he’s black and I am white - we went through a lot to be together back in the 1970s and some people were vile & said it wouldn’t last but here we are still happy after all these years with our beautiful family❤

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My boyfriend bringing me home a can of red bull and a southern fried burger after work

Lot’s of cuddles with my toddler as I was off with him today whilst he’s been poorly. Lots of snuggles

Me and my fella having be playing Fall Guys all evening since the babies been in bed and we’ve been having a proper laugh

• Heart

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Saw my friend this morning for a couple of hours and we had a good laugh. She gave me some good advice also.

Bought myself some flowers

Tried a new hair mask and it's made my hair smell lovely

• Heart

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Had a day to myself in the house and had a bit of a self care/ pamper morning

the sun has been shining so I put my clothes airer outside and my washing dried even though it was still cold. I love putting washing outside to dry

some new wax melts I got smell lovely

• Heart

pinkmug

VIP Member
It snowed all day.
The book I've ordered arrived today, excited to read it.
I treated myself to a cab home instead of walking. I enjoy my walks but it felt so nice come home quickly.

• Heart

Some People!

Chatty Member
🌞 The sun is out!! Still crazy cold, but it's so nice

🕰 It's noticeably lighter, later - I've been driving kid to her club in pitch dark for months and last night it was light out!

🗣 Had a great non-work chat with a colleague I'm not that close with - gave me the warm & fuzzies

• Heart

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
Made a really nice smoked fish salad for tea.

Walked a dog with my friend and his dog. The dogs are best friends and always happy to see each other.

Made some progress on a big work project.

• Heart

bunnyboo

VIP Member
- I made coconut brownies
- I visited my uncle who has dementia and he remembered my name which made me quite happy
- Fresh bedsheets

• Heart

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
A long, deep sleep

A couple of hours watching my favourite TV programs

Some lovely new, brightly coloured gel pens I bought in a sale. Love stationery!

• Heart

Kaylon8083

Chatty Member
🧼 Today I cleaned my windows 🪟 and was amazed to discover that they flip round so you can clean the outside bit too.

🍽 I had roast pork for dinner. It was delicious 😋.

💤 I had a nap on the sofa earlier.

• Heart

HoGi

VIP Member
Had a lush walk into town with my husband

Found some embroidery threads in my local charity shop

Husband bought me the Dyson hair dryer as my GHD one has died. I was very shocked

• Heart

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
🩵🩷Took my darling toddler grandchildren to the village station to look at the trains, which they love.

🎅🎄My new Christmas bedding

📘👻Started a new ghost book

• Heart