Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

birdiefly246

VIP Member
So from what I can gather on this thread, joe is creepy but the president who was friends with Epstein, talked about grabbing women by the p*ssy and said he would try it on with his daughter isn't?

ok....

• Heart
Reactions: 37

birdiefly246

VIP Member
So is Trump just taking the states he's not winning in to court? Is that what's happening right now? Is he pulling a "I want to speak to the manager" on state-wide scale? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Meh

Chatty Member
Take aside preferences for Biden or Trump, Dems or Reps....

Surely everyone can agree that Donald Trump’s behaviour today has been outrageous? For the leader of the free world to act this way and actually say some of those statements is abhorrent. His Twitter meltdowns show he needs to learn how to cope with competition in a more healthy manner.

Disgraceful. To think the office at stake here is supposed to be the beacon of democracy and fair due process across the world. 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 22

HelloStereo

VIP Member
There are many, many photos and videos of Biden acting inappropriately with children of both sexes. There are photos and videos of him kissing his granddaughters on the lips. His daughter is troubled and has memories of interactions with her dad that as an adult she now thinks could be classed as molestation. Hunter Biden it seems also has behaved questionably around his at the time teenage niece (his deceased brothers daughter). Hunter was also in a relationship with brother Beau’s wife after he passed away. The Bidens are messed up!
Kissing a relative on the lips doesn't make you a pedophile. Neither does your son's actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

openbook1

VIP Member
At this point, anyone who voted for Trump is a fucking disgusting cunt.

In 2016, they could "pretend" they didn't know what Trump would be like.
Now over the past 4 years, they have seen the stoking of white supremacy done by him. They know what evil bile he spreads.

I don't care anymore. Trump goes on about "draining the swamp" yet he is the ogre in the swamp.

Trump's talent is projecting. He goes on about what Hillary, Biden, or Dems have done... yet it is EVERYTHING that he, the GOP and his supporters do.

I pay zero attention to what Trump supporters say now as they can't form a coherent sentence in regards to why they support him. They are like brainwashed robots who only know two phrases: "Trump 2020" and "creepy Joe."

The more Trump starts to act out and become more erratic, the more obvious it is that he is losing.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Moley1

Chatty Member
In my opinion a fairly decent bloke with the best of intentions for the country. Least he doesn’t sniff kids hair - always a bonus in my book!
Yeah, so much better than grabbing women by the pussy!

• Heart

HelloStereo

VIP Member
So this is okay in your opinion?
You realise loads of relatives kiss on the lips? It's not always sexual and stop trying to imply it is. If you're concerned about child exploitation why not reflect upon Trump's relationship with Epstein and comments he's made towards his daughter.

Here is some fact checking into that allegation:

Reactions: 18

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
The president has over 20 allegations of sexual assault, I dont think any side can be throwing stones.

Creepy Joe, Rapey Don.

I think we can all agree that neither of the candidates are ideal, and certainly do not showcase the best either side have to offer.

openbook1

VIP Member
Not a fan of Biden but would pick him over Trump any day. I think Bernie Sanders would have been better. Although I am fed up of it being old white men running. I think even if Biden wins Trump is nuts enough to claim it is rigged and will refuse to leave the White House. He is such a baby, always throwing his toys out the pram when things don't go his way, such a fragile little man. I don't trust the polls. Hillary was the lead to win before and we all know what happened.

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
I have said it once, will say it again. People are not voting for Biden to win, they are voting against Trump.
Big difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Yes, I'm out too. It's become an echo chamber for hating Trump, not a discussion thread.
Comments such as, 'don't you dare confront a Trump supporter with facts' (This from a moderator) are immature and counter productive.
How many of these experts who 'fear for America', are actually American, or have even spent time there, is debatable.
It's a bandwagon, but a corrosive one. Trump will win, and they can spend the next four years bitching and whining, if that's the best they can do with their time.
See you in the threads @Hearforthegoss
let me react to this in a calm manner, I can do that, I think in the past you’ve called a member sexually frustrated when you’ve disagreed with them, and have at many times been involved in a back and forth with other members, because you were unable to control your temper or frustrations on this thread/threads about Donald trump, I know politics is a hot topic, always has been always will be.
I’ve been willing to listen to anyone who could give me both sides of the “argument” on this thread,
My joke was just that, a joke.
It should be taken as a joke, check what site you’re on and remind yourself this isn’t a political forum.

I’m from Ireland, that has never been a secret on these threads, I’m not voting, but I will base my opinion on what i see from trump supporters online (99.9999% negative) what I see from your president, and also which President would serve my country better.
For me that’s Biden.
But even I feel like you’re voting on which clown should run the circus.

I’m a member here, not a “staff member” a member, and like you I can joke, I can throw shade, I can disagree with members.

I don’t think I’m important enough to announce my departure from a thread 😕 but ok...
I’m very sorry my joke triggered you, I would suggest you don’t go near twitter, ever, like ever again.

Reactions: 17

mcfeez

VIP Member
Well that all sounds like conspiracy nonsense re: the Biden pedophile stuff.

I mean, theres an audio recording of Trump talking about grabbing women by their genitals without their explicit consent. Also known as committing sexual assault

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Can I ask what of Bidens policy's do you like, & prefer over Trumps?
I just think Trump is a raging misogynistic, fraudulent liar, throws his toys put of the pram, claims things to be fake news when they are not, he's racist, incites violence...need I go on. Biden is far from ideal but the Democrats are less racist, less mysogynistic etc. I'm not a political expert though so please don't expect me to come out with an eloquent political essay as to why Biden rules. Sometimes you just have a hunch that someone is evil and for me, that is Trump.

Edit to add: some younger candidates for both parties wouldn't go amiss, imo. People should not have to choose between two people who clearly have personal issues and not the best bill of health 😬

TheDevil'Son

Both of them are clowns, this is how much America has fallen, if they are the two leading the biggest political parties in America.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Stayed up most of the night watching this and still have no idea what’s really going on 😂
Also extremely confusing that Trump is red (Labour in the UK) I keep being like oooh yay a red! ...wait no, not yay a red 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha