2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There have been no wars under the Trump administration.

He is fighting against human trafficking.

He has brokered peace deals.

He passed historic justice reform.

Decline in drug prices during Trump administration.

The poverty rate fell to an all time low during his administration.

He has appointed openly gay ambassadors.

Increased funding for schools.

Trump has achieved more in a matter of a few years than Biden has in 47.
He should get the vote for his war on pedophiles and sex trafficking alone, in my opinion.

Oh and the biggie, he’s not a pedophile like Biden and co!
huh?!!

I’m not trying to argue btw I’ve just genuinely never seen anyone call Biden a pedophile... where has that came from?

Reactions: 2

Decline in drug prices during Trump administration.

He should get the vote for his war on pedophiles and sex trafficking alone, in my opinion.

Where is the Biden pedophile stuff from?

Reactions: 1
There are many, many photos and videos of Biden acting inappropriately with children of both sexes. There are photos and videos of him kissing his granddaughters on the lips. His daughter is troubled and has memories of interactions with her dad that as an adult she now thinks could be classed as molestation. Hunter Biden it seems also has behaved questionably around his at the time teenage niece (his deceased brothers daughter). Hunter was also in a relationship with brother Beau’s wife after he passed away. The Bidens are messed up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
There are many, many photos and videos of Biden acting inappropriately with children of both sexes. There are photos and videos of him kissing his granddaughters on the lips. His daughter is troubled and has memories of interactions with her dad that as an adult she now thinks could be classed as molestation. Hunter Biden it seems also has behaved questionably around his at the time teenage niece (his deceased brothers daughter). Hunter was also in a relationship with brother Beau’s wife after he passed away. The Bidens are messed up!
Kissing a relative on the lips doesn't make you a pedophile. Neither does your son's actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well that all sounds like conspiracy nonsense re: the Biden pedophile stuff.

I mean, theres an audio recording of Trump talking about grabbing women by their genitals without their explicit consent. Also known as committing sexual assault

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So this is okay in your opinion?
You realise loads of relatives kiss on the lips? It's not always sexual and stop trying to imply it is. If you're concerned about child exploitation why not reflect upon Trump's relationship with Epstein and comments he's made towards his daughter.

Here is some fact checking into that allegation:

Reactions: 18
Just because there is no war actively started doesn't mean he's done a good thing. Civilian deaths have sky rocketed in Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran and there was a drone strike in Somalia. All these have been justified using "terrorism" with no real solid evidence. He literally bragged about dropping a nuclear bomb in Afghanistan.

Yes he has invested money in trying to stop human trafficking but his immigration policies have made it difficult to actually prosecute.

Lol

It was started by Obama tbf. But okay

Decline in drug prices during Trump administration
Drug prices are highest in USA and his recent attempt to lower this isn't helpful. He also has failed to properly negotiate plans around Medicare and his administration doesn't support the implementation of this.

The poverty rate has been falling since 2010 and is not a result of Donald Trumps presidency. Also with his reaction to Covid millions of people are left without jobs (not to mention those who have literally died as a result of his failure to act)

He has openly said he doesn't support gay marriage on multiple occasions which leads me to think it's performative?

Yes that may be true but he weaponises it and threatens to cut it whenever he doesn't like something. He threatened to cut funding if schools wished to closed because of Covid. He also threatened to pull it when there was talk of slavery being taught all because it doesn't suit his agenda. He has also cut funding to programs which affect typically black communities / colleges .

You said Biden and co, but isn't Trump in cahoots with Epstein and co? He also has ties to the mafia?
Aside from that he is racist and misogynistic. He has also failed to get a handle on anything environment related and Covid has been a mess.
You realise loads of relatives kiss on the lips? It's not always sexual and stop trying to imply it is. If you're concerned about child exploitation why not reflect upon Trump's relationship with Epstein and comments he's made towards his daughter.

Here is some fact checking into that allegation:

Even if this was true, Trump supporters using that as a reason is weak! Donald Trump speaks openly about sexually harassing women, said he would date his daughter if they weren't related and is buddy'd up with Epstein and co. Hypocrites

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Even if this was true, Trump supporters using that as a reason is weak! Donald Trump speaks openly about sexually harassing women, said he would date his daughter if they weren't related and is buddy'd up with Epstein and co. Hypocrites

It's 11-0 to Trump so far ...the majority of the voters interviewed today said the economy was the reason they were voting

Looks like Florida will go to Trump - a very good start for the President! 🇺🇸✨

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yeah Daily Mail is 8-3 to Trump but BBC is 11-0 to Trump :unsure:
I think there is a lot of misunderstanding of how the electoral college works , e.g. that 11 could be 1-2 states that favor trump and remember the electoral college is all or nothing so whoever wins the popular vote of the state wins all the electoral college votes.

There are so many factors this year including how each state processes mail in votes hence the talk about the potential early "red mirage" of trump looking like he's ahead before those votes are included. Anyways I'll be surprised if there is a clear winner tonight.

Yel

Well waking up to it being far closer than any poll predicted is hardly a surprise.

Part of me thinks they deserve the orange nightmare for putting up a candidate that is also terrible, again! Just about anyone else from the primaries would have been better.

Reactions: 4
Well waking up to it being far closer than any poll predicted is hardly a surprise.

Part of me thinks they deserve the orange nightmare for putting up a candidate that is also terrible, again! Just about anyone else from the primaries would have been better.
They should've seriously considered Bernie if they were ok with an older candidate - that's a decent guy whose running for the right reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.