2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was so calming and it feels so nice to listen to someone who actually sounds like they know what they’re talking about.
I bet trump is going to smear tit all over the curtains before he leaves the White House:ROFLMAO:
Oh he'll for sure duck it up 🤣 I cannot imagine there will be a smooth transition.

Trump still has a pathway but it's very narrow. So right now, if we pick up PA, we won't even need Arizona, Nevada, Georgia or North Carolina.

If we lose PA, then we have to have a combination of the two - most reasonably Arizona & Nevada.

Reactions: 1
I don’t mean any offence to America but the voting system seems like a pile of tit..how do you not know still?!

In the UK we go to bed the night before and wake up and find out. They do races to see who can get their result in the fastest. I rarely say we do anything well but compared to this I feel like we are pros at elections.

I know we have less people but just get more people to help count beforehand?
I have been saying this all day 😂

ALSO, just in - Nevada said this morning they wouldn't release more info until tomorrow HOWEVER "Instead of delaying releasing results until tomorrow, Nevada officials will release more results later today due to the high interest in how Nevada voted"

Reactions: 2
Oh he'll for sure duck it up 🤣 I cannot imagine there will be a smooth transition.

Trump still has a pathway but it's very narrow. So right now, if we pick up PA, we won't even need Arizona, Nevada, Georgia or North Carolina.

If we lose PA, then we have to have a combination of the two - most reasonably Arizona & Nevada.
im fully expecting him to refuse to leave and I’m expecting riots.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At this point, anyone who voted for Trump is a bleeping disgusting bleep.

In 2016, they could "pretend" they didn't know what Trump would be like.
Now over the past 4 years, they have seen the stoking of white supremacy done by him. They know what evil bile he spreads.

I don't care anymore. Trump goes on about "draining the swamp" yet he is the ogre in the swamp.

Trump's talent is projecting. He goes on about what Hillary, Biden, or Dems have done... yet it is EVERYTHING that he, the GOP and his supporters do.

I pay zero attention to what Trump supporters say now as they can't form a coherent sentence in regards to why they support him. They are like brainwashed robots who only know two phrases: "Trump 2020" and "creepy Joe."

The more Trump starts to act out and become more erratic, the more obvious it is that he is losing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
At this point, anyone who voted for Trump is a bleeping disgusting bleep.

In 2016, they could "pretend" they didn't know what Trump would be like.
Now over the past 4 years, they have seen the stoking of white supremacy done by him. They know what evil bile he spreads.

I don't care anymore. Trump goes on about "draining the swamp" yet he is the bleeping ogre in the swamp.

Trump's talent is projecting. He goes on about what Hillary, Biden, or Dems have done... yet it is EVERYTHING that he, the GOP and his supporters do.

I pay zero attention to what Trump supporters say now as they can't form a coherent sentence in regards to why they support him. They are like brainwashed robots who only know two phrases: "Trump 2020" and "creepy Joe."

The more Trump starts to act out and become more erratic, the more obvious it is that he is losing.
Go off sis

• Haha
Reactions: 6
im fully expecting him to refuse to leave and I’m expecting riots.
I think the same. There is a lot of anger in his base as well - and the nonsense on twitter doesnt help :(

I really hope this is correct and Biden wins - feels like a glimmer of hope but god knows what's going to happen next.

Reactions: 6
What do we think it’s going to come of trump taking Supreme Court action?
I think absolutely nothing if the law actually means anything - he has no base for his argument (for a change) - I hope anyway!

Reactions: 2
I think absolutely nothing if the law actually means anything - he has no base for his argument (for a change) - I hope anyway!
Yes, there would have to be a legal reason I think...and there is none. He is a sore loser. SAD.

• Haha
The Trump campaign has just claimed victory in PA 😂

I suppose it’s easier than the current system, do we just take the ones we want now 😂 I want one 😂

• Haha
Looks like he should be in a care home let alone the white house, he struggles putting a sentence together.
Wouldn't be suprised if in 6 months Kamala Harris takes over,.. or maybe that's the plan. 😲😲
I've seen that theory a few times over twitter today. Harris taking over under the 25th Amendment and that's actually Bidens plan

• Heart
I want to stay up but I’m not sure I can stay up long enough for Nevada and all the lawsuits :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.