Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HelloStereo

VIP Member
I'm not a 'fan' but I am a supporter.
All politics are dirty by definition, but the Democrats are out in the open now.
Every stop was pulled out to prevent him being elected, and when nothing worked( partly because they didn't manage to turn enough black people against him) they went completely rogue.
The same party that founded the KKK is now funding BLM. The Democrats are the true racists, manipulating black voters whilst pretending to be the good guys.
The most crime ridden, lawless cities in the states are those run by the Dems.
Tbh, I stand by the Republicans, more or less whomever is at the helm. Trump is no better, or worse, than any politician, but the mindless frenzied bandwagon, being whipped up, purely to oust the Republicans is not intelligent, or beneficial, to the country, or peoples' souls.
Division has been carefully created.
For violent crime, according to statistics Alaska tops the polls:

Their politician in the House of Representatives is a Republican, no?

cedarpeach

I love how Trump fans ignore his racist statements, his words toward underage girls, his daughter, but focus on Biden.😂😂😂😂

Both of them are racist. But you're only bothered by one of them.
quite. I think any sensible person realises the US is in an unpleasant scenario, forced to choose between Trump and Biden. Instead of having a rational discussion about the pros and cons of each the discussion descends into madness.