2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he can remember who he was campaigning against and he can also tell his son from his granddaughter 😂
I'd rather a man who gets his family members confused than a man who thinks you can abort a baby after it's been born 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Yel

The associated press must call it soon, trump hasn't many paths left. Let the recounts commence 🙈

Screenshot_2020-11-04-20-08-35-467_com.android.chrome.jpg

We're going to get a second thread as this is a long way from over

Reactions: 6
Have to say It’s true though,
what makes it so entertaining is the twitter meltdowns 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Yel

I don’t mean any offence to America but the voting system seems like a pile of tit..how do you not know still?!

In the UK we go to bed the night before and wake up and find out.
To be fair that doesn't always happen in the UK if it's close and some votes are not counted for quite a while after. Like in 2010 Gordon brown didn't resign until Monday and the election was on A Thursday. Come Friday afternoon and they were still counting the votes where I lived because like there people went to bed in order to count in the morning. Some of the islands probably didn't count the votes for a day or two. This election it's not been called yet as so many states are so close.

Reactions: 2
So is Trump just taking the states he's not winning in to court? Is that what's happening right now? Is he pulling a "I want to speak to the manager" on state-wide scale? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Because you have to sign a declaration which cannot go on the ballot. So you put your ballot in an envelope which is signed, and then it has to go into another envelope to be mailed. Is that what you're asking?
That’s what we do too isn’t it? Sure there’s an envelope A and a B? 🤔

Funny that the only states that need to be sued immediately to stop counting are the ones not going his way 🤷🏼‍♀️ They only know how to count if he is ahead. I’m surprised he hasn’t given himself a heart attack already.

CNN projecting a Michigan win for Biden - I really wonder what’s going to happen if Biden does win.

Next few days going to be pretty crazy

Reactions: 5

Yel

Trump will be tweeting any minute now after the Biden speech and probably pop up an hour later. Odd for him being on the backfoot and reacting.

Reactions: 1
I feel a bit sorry for Piers Morgan, he’s been up on and down off that fence when it comes to Trump for months now he must have splinters in his ass

• Haha
If Biden can keep hold of Arizona and Nevada votes for him (so far he’s leading in Nevada) then he’ll have won

*crosses fingers so tight they lose circulation*

Reactions: 9
Bidens speech felt so calming. I can imagine Trump bouncing around the White House

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bidens speech felt so calming. I can imagine Trump bouncing around the White House

It was so calming and it feels so nice to listen to someone who actually sounds like they know what they’re talking about.
I bet trump is going to smear tit all over the curtains before he leaves the White House:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently Trump's lead in Pennsylvania is decreasing and Biden's lead in Michigan is increasing. I have seen on Twitter Michigan is now being called for Biden?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.