Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meh

Chatty Member
I just really hope Biden pulls it out with the mail in votes to be counted.

IF for anything just to see that little rat faced shit Nigel Farage’s face collapse. And him to lose his £10,000 bet. What a c*nt of a man he is.

(Had to censor the C word. All for swearing but that’s a night time word. 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 15

hnoz

VIP Member
Given the many gross comments Trump has made about his own daughter I find it odd the the extreme Trump supporters are still using the tactic of smearing any opposition as a peadophile. It’s quite disturbing really.

• Heart

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Can I ask what of Bidens policy's do you like, & prefer over Trumps?
Rejoining Paris Agreemend and admitting climate change is a problem that needs fixed. Not 'science doesnt know and explosive trees'

Raising taxes for higher earners

Be pro active with covid 19, create a track and trace system.

Stricter gun control.

I dont live in the US but the top 3 would also encourage me to vote for a candidate in my own country. Covid and the economy go hand in hand, you cant fix one without fixing the other. Ignoring one wont work.

This is not a win that the Democrats should be happy about, if it happens. Half of the electorate have real problems and they should be listened to, a lot of the votes could be frustration that they dont feel that the Democrats represent them and couldnt resonate with them.

I feel along with the single issue of Brexit this is why the Conservatives did so well in Decemeber. They got the protest anti Labour vote.

We need to be kinder to each other and try to understand each others issues. I am very left leaning but as the phrase goes 'you catch more honey with flies than vinegar'

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
It’s safe here right? There’s no such thing as a stupid question right?

can someone tell me what the eff is going on

• Haha

Hunnaybadgerz

Don’t ask a trump supporter why they love him. No point engaging with morons. Let them froth at the mouth commenting on the DM with their btec grammar while watching Fox.
A 100 year old with dementia or a chimp in a top hat would be preferable to the orange one.

Anyhoo this made me laugh, from Popbitch:

A Russian agent, a white supremacist, a billionaire, a con-man and a depraved sexual deviant walk into a bar.

The barman asks, "What'll it be Mr President?"

• Haha
Reactions: 14

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
There have been no wars under the Trump administration.
Just because there is no war actively started doesn't mean he's done a good thing. Civilian deaths have sky rocketed in Yemen, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran and there was a drone strike in Somalia. All these have been justified using "terrorism" with no real solid evidence. He literally bragged about dropping a nuclear bomb in Afghanistan.

He is fighting against human trafficking.

Yes he has invested money in trying to stop human trafficking but his immigration policies have made it difficult to actually prosecute.

He has brokered peace deals.
Lol

He passed historic justice reform.

It was started by Obama tbf. But okay

Decline in drug prices during Trump administration
Drug prices are highest in USA and his recent attempt to lower this isn't helpful. He also has failed to properly negotiate plans around Medicare and his administration doesn't support the implementation of this.

The poverty rate fell to an all time low during his administration.

The poverty rate has been falling since 2010 and is not a result of Donald Trumps presidency. Also with his reaction to Covid millions of people are left without jobs (not to mention those who have literally died as a result of his failure to act)

He has appointed openly gay ambassadors.

He has openly said he doesn't support gay marriage on multiple occasions which leads me to think it's performative?

Increased funding for schools.

Yes that may be true but he weaponises it and threatens to cut it whenever he doesn't like something. He threatened to cut funding if schools wished to closed because of Covid. He also threatened to pull it when there was talk of slavery being taught all because it doesn't suit his agenda. He has also cut funding to programs which affect typically black communities / colleges .

Trump has achieved more in a matter of a few years than Biden has in 47.
He should get the vote for his war on pedophiles and sex trafficking alone, in my opinion.
Oh and the biggie, he’s not a pedophile like Biden and co!

You said Biden and co, but isn't Trump in cahoots with Epstein and co? He also has ties to the mafia?
Aside from that he is racist and misogynistic. He has also failed to get a handle on anything environment related and Covid has been a mess.
You realise loads of relatives kiss on the lips? It's not always sexual and stop trying to imply it is. If you're concerned about child exploitation why not reflect upon Trump's relationship with Epstein and comments he's made towards his daughter.

Here is some fact checking into that allegation:

Even if this was true, Trump supporters using that as a reason is weak! Donald Trump speaks openly about sexually harassing women, said he would date his daughter if they weren't related and is buddy'd up with Epstein and co. Hypocrites

• Heart
  • Haha

cedarpeach

No I’m just suggesting that we all make comments, doesn’t necessarily mean they are true. How many times have you heard someone say “go grab them by the balls”? It doesn’t mean you actually go and grab someone by the balls.
but he didn’t say it as a turn of phrase. He used specific examples of how he uses his power to sexually touch women without their consent. He’s really quite specific. I’m curious as to why you’d suggest he didn’t mean what he said.

• Heart

Clairer86

VIP Member
I think he can remember who he was campaigning against and he can also tell his son from his granddaughter 😂
And dont forget he knows his daughter because she is 'hot' and he said he would date her if she wasnt his daughter :)

• Sick
  • Haha

openbook1

VIP Member
Wouldn't it be wonderful if Trump loses, when in January he has to leave, the FBI swoops in and arrests him for all the illegal shit he has done and he will no longer be protected. It would be like the end of a movie when the bad guy is arrested. Ahh.. one can dream.

• Haha

2xblended

VIP Member
Imagine creepy Joe being in charge
I completely respect your opinion and your right to that opinion, but I do often wonder why everyone has so readily adopted Trump's rhetoric. Is it really okay to ascribe such monikers to people? It's unacceptable imo, but since the pres has set the example the people seem to have just blindly followed it. I don't see why it's necessary. Your point was just as valid without the name calling. The name calling actually undermines any point you were making.
*noting that I am making a general point regarding everyone who does this, not specifically the person quoted.

Pambo

Bringing things back on topic, what do you all think of Biden's VP pick? Interesting that she seems to have slept her way into and up the political ladder (and then proceeded to stomp on the man she slept with who helped her). Funny morals from the left.
I remember reading that about Harris years ago, these allegations/rumours are nothing new. Yet the very same people in the media who screamed "Stormy Daniels" for six months don't seem to care to investigate or bring it up.

I frequently find myself in the position of defending Trump, not because I support him, but because I don't support a dishonest and biased media.

I'd have no problem with that same media, and the way its went after Trump and his administration, if I'd witnessed that with Obama but they were AWOL for eight years when he was in office.

Biden has credible sexual misconduct allegations made against him, credible allegations of abuse of power re his son and the Ukraine, and in a political career spanning decades, his past pronouncements are a veritable ammo dump of political incorrectness when viewed today.

Yet the media doesn't give a toss.

I think Trump will win again, maybe even with a bigger majority as a backlash to BLM and Antifa rioting, and four years of the MSM propaganda program.

• Heart

prinnygrace

VIP Member
I actually can’t read past a few pages of this thread. I’m all for having your own opinion but I genuinely will never understand people voting Trump🥴 I’m no Boris fan whatsoever but I’d take him any day over Trump. I worry for America with him in office again.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Meh

Chatty Member
Out of interest, anyone else in the uk (England/Wales/Scotland/NI) hoping he will be elected because it might help Boris play political games with the EU/Brexit

no judgement even though that reads a bit judgey 😂
Nope. I’m from Scotland and sincerely hope Trump doesn’t win.
Didn’t support Brexit.
Don’t support our glorious leader in Westminster 🙄
The thought of those two trying to play hard ball with EU makes me gag. Only thing worse would be Farage getting in the mix.

Ultimately trump and his environment destroying golf courses can 🖕🏻from Scotland!

• Heart

Doc

VIP Member
I can’t stand the thought of another Trump term. I can’t stand Biden either, but Democrat policy is more palatable.

Everyone thought Biden would walk it, and he hasn’t. We saw this with Labour here too - and it’s because of social media echo chambers. The zeitgeist stops people declaring their true voting colours.

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
It makes me die that trump supporters are like "FIXED!! There's no way Biden has won those states legally" and it's like... Trump & the Russians? The whole Cambridge analytica scandal?

I have no issue with people being republican, they are entitled to their own beliefs but Trump supporters are raging hypocrites with no reason to support except for their mutual racism, misogyny, discriminatory behaviour and love of a conspiracy to suit their agenda.

Moolo

Can I ask what of Bidens policy's do you like, & prefer over Trumps?
My main reason for voting Biden if I was in the US is that he's not Trump but:

Covid Response
Climate Change Response - namely rejoining the Paris Agreement
Taxation for Higher Earners - We cant just let people get away without paying their tax anymore (I say this as a business owner and a fairly high earner (though nowhere near the 400k threshold)
Healthcare
Gun Control (doubt the senate/NRA would allow this but still)

I don't know enough about the following but also assume Biden would not go down the route of taking away women's rights and LGBTQ+ rights. And a president that respects POC - I don't think Biden or Kamala would claim that some white supremacists were very fine people for example.

He listens to experts in their field as well (covid as an example)

Plus not having a melty on twitter about legal postal voting would also be something I'd personally want from a president. Trump is getting people killed both with his poor covid response and his constant baiting on social media.

The man is dangerous.

(plus have we forgotten about Russian meddling and also the constant lies - how many has he been proved of saying now?).

Also - the merchandise - I've never known anything like it? Talking about jobs in America whilst peddling flags / t-shirts / hats and all other nonsense that was all made in China - ....

Ok I could probably go on for too long and just realised you weren't even asking me so I'll shut up now 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12