Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meh

Chatty Member
I’m angry after that.

compared to Biden. I am angry! How dare he act like that and dishonour the office he currently holds?!

He’s a man child, an aggrieved little rich boy who has never heard (or accepted) the word ‘no’ He said losing is hard especially for him. Well, get ready for a crash course in losing, son.

No redemption in that thing, he’s not a man or human. Absolutely disgusted. His rhetoric will get people killed, we will see massive increase in violence in US cities. He’s went after people who work in polling stations. Where his hardcore base are hanging about with guns. FFS!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Falkor

VIP Member
I'm still chuckling this morning about the Four Seasons mix up. Four Seasons Total Landscaping is next to a very dodgy-looking sex shop as well, it couldn't have been more perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
It's sooooooo hypocritical and hard to listen to trump supporters say they think something underhand has occurred / fraud has occurred. For what reason? Because Trump isn't winning it has to be fraud? The polls predicted Biden to walk it.. Trump has done better than expected. And for a Trump supporter to cry about sneaky undergoings makes me laugh... trump and his entire campaign since before 2016 is riddled with fraud 🙄

Reactions: 21

Pinkii

VIP Member
Biden is a really unsuitable person for the job, because of his age and health. Why elect someone who will most likely not be in the job for very long.
yep how silly of the americans vote someone who has worked in the goverment for nearly 50 years and has been instrumental in a lot of important policies (esp for women) over some reality star with 4 years experience in the white house.

Biden might be older, be he is competent and articulate and and has been doing this a long time and has a great team around him and he has picked a very capable VP.

• Heart

Juleslmc

It’s a complicated issue but Biden wants to protect a woman’s right to chose whilst Trump would have near banned it.
I have to respond to this just because Trumps abortion argument drives me bonkers. It’s complete scaremongering on his part. The only reason Trump ‘pretends’ to care about abortion is to play to his Evangelical religious base. The man had no issue with abortion in the past and there are plenty of rumors out there ( I say rumors because I know his current base don’t want to believe it) that Trump has gotten multiple women pregnant throughout his life and paid them to get abortions.
Sorry I didn’t mean to direct this at you @Hinkypunk. I just personally get so angry with Trumps fake narrative.

• Heart

openbook1

VIP Member
Fuck them. They don't want democracy. You don't stop counting because it isn't going your way. Lunatics.

• Wow
  • Heart

mrsports

Anyone that supports trump after the last 4 years and this should be ashamed. Absolutely vile... what a fucking baby. Feel sorry for USA.

Reactions: 20

birdiefly246

VIP Member
I went for a nap and missed Biden flipping Georgia!!!

From my understanding, he now only needs to keep Arizona. Trump is going to demand a recount in Georgia for sure, skynews are saying if Trump can't get Georgia he can't get into the white house.

Not to sound like a total nerd but this is actually history in the making. Georgia has not been democratic state since 1992 and it's only been for the democrats 4 times since 1964! This is big news!

I'm a history nerd:oops:

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
I don't usually talk politics, especially online, but I must say that it has been such a pleasure to spend this week with y'all.

• Heart

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I would say the majority of my neighbors own guns. They think I'm the crazy one not having one to protect myself. I remind them of the crazy nutter that broke into a couple's home a mile from this neighborhood, stole their guns, kidnapped them at gunpoint (yanno, with those guns they had in their house to protect themselves from crazy nutters), and drove them to waste ground, tortured them, murdered them, cut them up in pieces, put them in bin bags, and dumped them. Yup. Those guns sure did protect them and their home. :rolleyes: An extreme example about why gun ownership is useless, but still true. (I can send people the news story if they need to verify it's true)
Bloody hell, what case was that?!

As well as that, the gun thing in America just has me bewildered. How is it every time there's another shooting / school shooting & hundreds of people die where it was completely avoidable, they ask the question "how can we avoid this" and the entire world is like ... "ban guns? Literally nobody needs one" And they're like .... "no that can't be it.."

Having hundreds, if not, thousands of people die everyday from shootings does not seem very patriotic to me. It's so avoidable
The National Rifle Association is heavily involved in supporting the Republican Party. And the NRA makes a boat load of money.
All down to the dollar at the end of the day. Lives are cheap.

No offence to any Americans here.. but hardcore republicans Americans terrify me. It’s like... another universe ! And it’s only gotten crazier since Trump got in. There was a man broadcast on UK news not so long ago screaming at the rally that Trump drove through with Covid 🙄 - that he would die for his president and he was the greatest man on earth and what not. This... about Donald Trump...
Gosh, if someone said that about Boris I wouldn’t ever be able to leave my house from being so embarrassed!
I was speaking to a pro Trump fanatic on Facebook and they were shocked that I was questioning the merch that they have. They were asking why I don’t pay attention, every political party has merch and I said I’m from the U.K., it’s just not done here and they were aghast that we didn’t have a similar thing.
Imagine anyone walking down the street in a Labour tracksuit or a Conservative hat? All the communities would join together to call them knobs!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I think my own summary on this election is mirroring what others are saying.

when you have a circus full of clowns you pick the one that looks to have a straighter wig and a better relationship with the monkeys and the elephants to run the circus 🤷‍♀️
I’m in no way a “fan” of any politician, in the U.K, USA or ROI.
But once we can get Trump back on reality tv (where he doesn’t have access to nuclear weapons) and Boris in the actual bin 😐
We good 😂