Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2xblended

VIP Member
I hope that whatever side you're on, everyone can agree that what he's saying and doing right now is just horrific. The BBC was showing footage of people chanting 'stop counting' in places in he was ahead, and 'keep counting' in places he was behind. How has he created such a cognitive dissonance that this obvious contradiction is not getting through to his supporters.
He's undermining the entire process and, instead of bringing together the people, he's creating even greater friction and division than there already was.
He doesn't give a shit. He will be protected by his secret service officers, literally ready to take a bullet for him. The same officers, I might add, whom he rode in a car with *mask-less* after he was diagnosed with covid, because their lives don't count to him, only his does.
If things do kick off and someone shoots one of those rifles, it is the people who will suffer even further. These fractions in society will never heal when someone like him is purposefully fueling hate.
Just as with covid, he simply does not care about the people he is meant to be serving. Because he is meant to be a leader, yes, but also a servant of the people whom he leads, doing what is best for them, not asking them to sacrifice themselves for him.
He knew when he contracted covid, he would have the very best medical care and access to every single possible treatment. The ordinary man does not, and will not, be able to get the kind of healthcare he did if they contract it, which they easily can as they protest the votes now. It's appalling.
Edit: Sorry, so much of this has been said by others but I'm livid... it shouldn't be like this.
More edits because so many typos lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Personally I think people need to cool their jets. It’s not over yet.
It’s over. Trump has lost and he needs to concede gracefully instead of acting like an overgrown toddler.

We need to get those fuckers out of Westminster next!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

openbook1

VIP Member
I have to say, I did hold back before on what I thought of Trump but now I don't give a shit. If anyone I know likes Trump, that is it, a complete deal breaker for me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Gembo

VIP Member
I feel like the Trump supporters chanting stop the count or whatever they’re saying don’t realise they’re protesting against democracy and for a Trump dictatorship 🤷🏻‍♀️ I find that quite scary

birdiefly246

VIP Member
They’re all on “favourite conspiracies #5” thread talking about this one 🤣😅
The funny thing about that is that we can't discuss what Biden has done because he hasn't been president for the last 4 years. We have evidence of Trump's presidency. He's held office for the last 4 years.

Also - Biden has already announced in the last hour a pandemic response that he is going to start immediately. He's already a better president and it's not even been 12 hours.

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
Ah her speech is getting me right in the feels. When she spoke of her mother and when she spoke of her being the first female VP, that she stands on the shoulders of all those women who fought for the right to vote.

• Heart

Stan

Chatty Member
No offence to any Americans here.. but hardcore republicans Americans terrify me. It’s like... another universe ! And it’s only gotten crazier since Trump got in. There was a man broadcast on UK news not so long ago screaming at the rally that Trump drove through with Covid 🙄 - that he would die for his president and he was the greatest man on earth and what not. This... about Donald Trump...

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Moolo

What's everyone's thoughts on all the voting fraud, I think Trump will be staying in the White House.
There is no voting fraud. These are votes that need to be counted - I don't know why Trump or his supporters cant get the grip of how an election works. (Actually I do but hey ho)

These people are shouting fraud on social media for no reason other than they will probably lose an election - they're going to get people killed.

This is the work of a dictatorship - not a democracy.

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
2020 really needs something good!

Getting that tangoed moron out would be it!

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
As well as that, the gun thing in America just has me bewildered. How is it every time there's another shooting / school shooting & hundreds of people die where it was completely avoidable, they ask the question "how can we avoid this" and the entire world is like ... "ban guns? Literally nobody needs one" And they're like .... "no that can't be it.."

Having hundreds, if not, thousands of people die everyday from shootings does not seem very patriotic to me. It's so avoidable

• Heart

Fanaff

VIP Member
A person in their 50’s could easily drop dead of a heart attack or get something like cancer. Biden’s age is a red herring.
Exactly this. Biden’s own son passed away in his 40s. He lost his wife and infant daughter when he was 30. Life is unfortunately unpredictable and cruel.
People seem to forget Trump went in to office at 70
with no experience. Surely having a candidate who has 50 years experience in a job is better than that?! It’s such a weak argument, which ultimately comes from the Trump book of “fact”

Sabbie

VIP Member
I would say the majority of my neighbors own guns. They think I'm the crazy one not having one to protect myself. I remind them of the crazy nutter that broke into a couple's home a mile from this neighborhood, stole their guns, kidnapped them at gunpoint (yanno, with those guns they had in their house to protect themselves from crazy nutters), and drove them to waste ground, tortured them, murdered them, cut them up in pieces, put them in bin bags, and dumped them. Yup. Those guns sure did protect them and their home. :rolleyes: An extreme example about why gun ownership is useless, but still true. (I can send people the news story if they need to verify it's true)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

kadykal95

Chatty Member
I never liked Trump as a person or a President, but this election result is just wrong. I am really concerned about the motives, and the tactics used in this election. God help America.
You've been brain washed Hun. The American people voted, more people voted on election day in person for Trump, those votes were counted first, then they started to count the mail in ballots. Most states were legally not allowed to start counting before election day. There was an overwhelming majority of those mail in votes were democrat voters who did not think voting in person was the best thing to do during a pandemic. When all the in person ballots and mail ballots were counted together BIDEN was the winner. More people voted in this election than ever before.

Biden is a really unsuitable person for the job, because of his age and health. Why elect someone who will most likely not be in the job for very long.
He's been in the sennet for over 40 years, he was Vice President for 8 years. He has the experience to do the job. He is 77, Trump is 74. Thats only 3 years younger! Come on now, listen to Trump speak (mostly about himself), then listen to Biden. There is no contest. Either could suffer ill health, but then again so could any person old or young. Kamala Harris will take over if anything unfortunate happens.

Reactions: 22

Moolo

Day 412 of watching CNN tell me the same thing on repeat - Biden has nearly won but not yet but probably has won but not yet and here's another key race alert to tell me 40 more votes have been counted.

Feel like I know these presenters better than my husband at this point

• Haha

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Trumps comments about women alone should have cost him the election in 2016.
Lets take a look at a few.

The most famous
"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. When you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." (Secret video recording, 2005)

On the ME TOO movement
"It is a very scary time for young men in America, where you can be guilty of something you may not be guilty of. … Women are doing great." [Oct. 2, 2018]

"You've got to deny, deny, deny and push back on these women. If you admit to anything and any culpability, then you're dead. … You've got to be strong. You've got to be aggressive. You've got to push back hard. You've got to deny anything that's said about you. Never admit." [Via Bob Woodward's Fear: Trump in the White House]

On Melania Trump, his wife
When asked if he would stay with her if she was disfigured in a car crash: "How do the breasts look?" [April 11, 2005]

"You know, it doesn't really matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass." [1991]

On whether he's had sex with a black woman: "Well, it depends on what your definition of black is." [2005]

"I'd have no problem" sleeping with 24-year-olds. (Trump was 60 at the time.) [2006]

"26,000 unreported sexual assaults in the military — only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?" [May 7, 2013]

• Sick
  • Wow