2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over 400 Million in debt and battling to keep a 700 million dollar (that he no longer has) IRS payout that was a mistake, according to the IRS. He is keeping himself afloat with the presidency.
It will be interesting to see if he has to go bankrupt or if he gets some kind of job that keeps him afloat after. He’ll probably make money as an after dinner speaker, if Covid ever disappears.

Reactions: 4
It will be interesting to see if he has to go bankrupt or if he gets some kind of job that keeps him afloat after. He’ll probably make money as an after dinner speaker, if Covid ever disappears.
he could try making trump vodka again..... 😐

Reactions: 2
Candace Owens has been far too much of a Trump fan girl. The republicans need to distance themselves from him to bring the moderate reps back. White America will vote for a republican. They need someone unoffensive to run in 2024.

• Heart
Candace Owens has been far too much of a Trump fan girl. The republicans need to distance themselves from him to bring the moderate reps back. White America will vote for a republican. They need someone unoffensive to run in 2024.

I don't think for an instant Biden will be around for the next election, he could be replaced by the current VP-in-waiting, which will appeal greatly among the Millennials, Gen Zs and BAMEs.

I think the Republicans need to broaden their appeal across a larger demographic, especially in this era of woke identity politics and diversity. I think Owens has enough time to distance herself from Trumpisms and reinvent herself and re-energize the Republican base across all 50 States if possible.

If they intend to go with the same old white men for presidential candidates they'll be in opposition for rather a long time.

Reactions: 3
Trump says he’s worth billions and Forbes has valued him as such. They’ve also valued Kayne west as one too so it’s probably questionable

He owns some apartments in Trump tower but not the whole thing
he has about 400m invested in golf courses which are losing money every year.

he has large amounts of loans due 421m in the next couple of years. There is a 70m IRS case too I believe where he claimed a large ‘tax loss’

deutche bank who have the majority of his loans want shot of him. American banks won’t lend to him either

Its is easily confused though because isnt his ex wife Ivana?
Yes!!! But also I think Donald liked having a young blonde that liked him on his arm, unlike his wife who looks repulsed by him,

I would pay for a live stream of this on Disney plus....it would be such a wonderful uplifting film.
“The intervention, daddy we’ve been evicted”

The husband is such a little twerp 😂

Reactions: 1
Yes!!! But also I think Donald liked having a young blonde that liked him on his arm, unlike his wife who looks repulsed by him,

I would pay for a live stream of this on Disney plus....it would be such a wonderful uplifting film.
“The intervention, daddy we’ve been evicted”

The husband is such a little twerp 😂

They are just as bad as Donald. I can't see them going along with it.

I don't think for an instant Biden will be around for the next election, he could be replaced by the current VP-in-waiting, which will appeal greatly among the Millennials, Gen Zs and BAMEs.

I think the Republicans need to broaden their appeal across a larger demographic, especially in this era of woke identity politics and diversity. I think Owens has enough time to distance herself from Trumpisms and reinvent herself and re-energize the Republican base across all 50 States if possible.

If they intend to go with the same old white men for presidential candidates they'll be in opposition for rather a long time.
Oh I agree. Biden wont run but anyone diverse or woke wont vote republican, no matter who they put at the helm. She wouldnt pull in Black voters, she'd alienate them, her views as a Black woman are strange to me. Trumps votes were mostly white and latino voters. Very few Black people voted for him. The break down is very interesting and the maps showing the break down if only 'white women' 'white men' 'POC' etc voted are quite frankly embarrassing.

In a normal year the Republicans would have walked this, the Dems needed George Floyd and Covid to win this election. Look up democrat registration after George Floyd, it sky rocketed, before that it was a damp squib and being outnumbered by GOP registrations. There has been a lot of ground work put in states like Arizona and Georgia to mobilize young minority voters and they had had a reason to get rid of Trump, will they show up in 2024? Im not convinced unless the Dems continue to court them.

The republicans need to only show up, the dems only win when they have a really charismatic candidate. The GOP cast fear alot and democrats need to inspire. Much easier to cast fear than inspire hope.

I found the article below very interesting. It is a pay wall but allows 2 free read of articles

Oh I agree. Biden wont run but anyone diverse or woke wont vote republican, no matter who they put at the helm. She wouldnt pull in Black voters, she'd alienate them, her views as a Black woman are strange to me. Trumps votes were mostly white and latino voters. Very few Black people voted for him. The break down is very interesting and the maps showing the break down if only 'white women' 'white men' 'POC' etc voted are quite frankly embarrassing.

In a normal year the Republicans would have walked this, the Dems needed George Floyd and Covid to win this election. Look up democrat registration after George Floyd, it sky rocketed, before that it was a damp squib and being outnumbered by GOP registrations. There has been a lot of ground work put in states like Arizona and Georgia to mobilize young minority voters and they had had a reason to get rid of Trump, will they show up in 2024? Im not convinced unless the Dems continue to court them.

The republicans need to only show up, the dems only win when they have a really charismatic candidate. The GOP cast fear alot and democrats need to inspire. Much easier to cast fear than inspire hope.

I found the article below very interesting. It is a pay wall but allows 2 free read of articles

Thanks for the reasoned feedback. To be honest I haven't had time to check the polling stats yet, and neither have I read any op-eds from the likes of the Washington Post, Aljazeera and Reuters.

I would agree Covid and BLM movement has certainly motivated/reignited the Democratic base regardless of who the leader was. It will also be interesting to know who will own Capitol Hill at the end of all of this.

I wonder if the republicans are pissed off he got as many votes as he did actually 😂

• Haha
Apparently Trumpy refusing to concede even if the numbers do come in for a definite Biden win. I'm shocked and surprised etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
possibly just ice cube 😐
And 50 cent. Obviously Black people did vote for him, but small numbers. I think 89% of black male voters opted for Biden. Id need to look at the statistics again but my brain is spaghetti right now. Ive not slept 3 nights and had to go to my normal job. I'll be glad when this is called.

Thanks for the reasoned feedback. To be honest I haven't had time to check the polling stats yet, and neither have I read any op-eds from the likes of the Washington Post, Aljazeera and Reuters.

I would agree Covid and BLM movement has certainly motivated/reignited the Democratic base regardless of who the leader was. It will also be interesting to know who will own Capitol Hill at the end of all of this.
Its nice to chat civilly and I have no player in either side, ultimately I want the person or party in power who can do the best for the people.

Georgia has 2 senate seats now going to January run offs and you can bet the DNC will be throwing money at those. If they can flip those seats theyl have the house, the senate and the presidency.

The democrats would be extremely stupid to go straight in with very left ideas. Like when youve had a stomach bug (Trump) yes you might fancy something greasy in the recovery, but the likelihood is itl make you sick again, much better to have something nice and bland (Biden and central policies/ideals) to recover.

I say this as someone with v left political leanings and I dont like it but America needs to heal, the country is more divided than ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Apparently Trumpy refusing to concede even if the numbers do come in for a definite Biden win. I'm shocked and surprised etc.
I am not. My husband and I have said from the beginning will not hand over gracefully.

I am not. My husband and I have said from the beginning will not hand over gracefully.
Ha I know :) I was being sarcastic. I think he'll drag this out as long as possible and if (when) Biden takes over, he'll still be spouting all his rubbish in between golf rounds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.