2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it Johnny Depp is being sacked from WB and the fantastic beasts franchise, Amber Heard needs to be sacked from Aquaman... although her career has never really taken off never mind taken a hit
There is a pretty active thread about them here

Reactions: 1
I think it Johnny Depp is being sacked from WB and the fantastic beasts franchise, Amber Heard needs to be sacked from Aquaman... although her career has never really taken off never mind taken a hit
This is what i dont understand about Depp and Heard- are we now expected to forget about the recordings where it appeared to show her as being the abuser? Or was all that orchestrated by Depp to manipulate us all?

Reactions: 4
I don't agree. He sued the sun for saying that they posted untrue allegations. A court has ruled that they in fact did not post untrue allegations after a wealth of evidence of him abusing her (some of which was too traumatic to be spoken about in this case as it's an open trail), and a wealth of evidence of him calling on his celebrity in an attempt to hide that. A high court as ruled that the sun calling him a "wife-beater" was in fact completely fair. He, therefore, deserves the sack and certainly doesn't deserve to be leading in a film. This a huge breakthrough for domestic violence survivors also who can now see actual consequences for perpetrators on a global scale.

ETA: If she has abused him then she equally deserves the sack.

Reactions: 6
I don't agree. He sued the sun for saying that they posted untrue allegations. A court has ruled that they in fact did not post untrue allegations after a wealth of evidence of him abusing her (some of which was too traumatic to be spoken about in this case as it's an open trail), and a wealth of evidence of him calling on his celebrity in an attempt to hide that. A high court as ruled that the sun calling him a "wife-beater" was in fact completely fair. He, therefore, deserves the sack and certainly doesn't deserve to be leading in a film. This a huge breakthrough for domestic violence survivors also who can now see actual consequences for perpetrators on a global scale.
you don't agree with her being sacked as well? There's a wealth of evidence to show she was abusive to him as well. I'm not saying Johnny Depp is an angel or innocent by any standard but this was not a one sided affair and it's unfair for him to take the brunt of the consequences.

Reactions: 2
All the Trump supporters who did vote by post...are they confused now?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
you don't agree with her being sacked as well? There's a wealth of evidence to show she was abusive to him as well. I'm not saying Johnny Depp is an angel or innocent by any standard but this was not a one sided affair and it's unfair for him to take the brunt of the consequences.
No she deserves to be sacked. I truly believe their relationship was volatile and they are a bad pairing. I don't condone her behaviour either and she should face the consequences also.

Reactions: 6
All the Trump supporters who did vote by post...are they confused now?
He's still moaning about late ballots on twitter - I'm sure everyone in the military that posts ballots will appreciate that he thinks their vote isn't valid

I think no one is calling this yet as it's so close at the moment - hopefully no last minute surprises ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
He's still moaning about late ballots on twitter - I'm sure everyone in the military that posts ballots will appreciate that he thinks their vote isn't valid

I think no one is calling this yet as it's so close at the moment - hopefully no last minute surprises ๐Ÿ˜‚
Can they have a last minute surprise now? Surely once it gets to a certain point there's no going back? ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 1
I donโ€™t for a minute think thereโ€™ll be a last minute surprise now but it would be very interesting to see what he would say if he somehow got his lead back in those states and won by a narrow margin? Would you still like a recount Mr President? Was this still a fraudulent election Mr President?

Reactions: 8
I don't usually talk politics, especially online, but I must say that it has been such a pleasure to spend this week with y'all.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Yel

Not much faith in the Philadelphia official woman that is wearing her mask not covering her nose and keeps touching it ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ isn't this press conference to inspire confidence ๐Ÿ˜†

It's slipping down past her mouth now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trumps twitter is a bleeping embarresment. Leader of the free world and he is having a massive public meltdown. This is all you see at first

Screenshot_20201106_174747.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He is not the leader of the free world. Angela Markel is. That said, this man is a menace and his Trumpers are convinced Twitter is censoring him for no reason. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Trump would disagree, he's a great leader of the free world, some would say the best.

It's almost been worth 4 yrs of Trump for this whole saga. I wonder if Farage is regretting his bet yet ๐Ÿ˜†

Dear God, doesn't this man know when he's beat?

Step off the stage, stand aside and let the next Republican nominee for 2024 take the mantle. Don't turn the Republican Party into an even bigger circus than you've already turned it into under your leadership

• Wow
He is not the leader of the free world. Angela Markel is. That said, this man is a menace and his Trumpers are convinced Twitter is censoring him for no reason. ๐Ÿ˜‚
This is what terrifies me, the more this goes on the more it fuels the conspiracy theorists. Not everything is a bloody conspiracy! Even if this all goes through the courts and the winner is still Biden some of them will still believe in a conspiracy, fraud, rigging. Twitter censoring him makes them even more convinced of a conspiracy. I agree with what Twitter are doing but Iโ€™m just saying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.