2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Philadelphia update expected in an hour or so apparently! Expect that to be mainly for Biden as well

Going to be shouting Key Race Alert in my sleep at this point

Reactions: 4
I went for a nap and missed Biden flipping Georgia!!!

From my understanding, he now only needs to keep Arizona. Trump is going to demand a recount in Georgia for sure, skynews are saying if Trump can't get Georgia he can't get into the white house.

Not to sound like a total nerd but this is actually history in the making. Georgia has not been democratic state since 1992 and it's only been for the democrats 4 times since 1964! This is big news!

I'm a history nerd:oops:

Reactions: 20
By 900 votes 😱 this is the most gripping reality TV show in ages 😆
I’ve never been so invested in an election/tv show in my life 😂

Twitter has suspended an account belonging to former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon after he suggested that Dr Anthony Fauci and FBI Director Christopher Wray should be beheaded.

Bannon falsely claimed Donald Trump had won the election and said that he should fire both Fauci and Wray. He then went further to say he would have them beheaded as “a warning to federal bureaucrats”.

he should hit up Katie Hopkins and get over on her new platform, glad to see the people at the top are keeping calm and calling for order. 🙂

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve never been so invested in an election/tv show in my life 😂

Twitter has suspended an account belonging to former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon after he suggested that Dr Anthony Fauci and FBI Director Christopher Wray should be beheaded.

Bannon falsely claimed Donald Trump had won the election and said that he should fire both Fauci and Wray. He then went further to say he would have them beheaded as “a warning to federal bureaucrats”.

he should hit up Katie Hopkins and get over on her new platform, glad to see the people at the top are keeping calm and calling for order. 🙂
where is Katie Hopkins spouting her tit now that twitter banned her?

quoted;

“Parlor, the choice of the far right after they've been banned from elsewhere”

where is Katie Hopkins spouting her tit now that twitter banned her?
if you look it up on App Store, the only review...
“Too many dicks”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't know if its been mentioned on this thread - but, is anyone else quite shocked by the Putin news? I honestly thought he would die at his post.
Me too. It gives me hope that his replacement won't be as awful but im guessing it'll just be Putin 2.0 and will be bankrolled by him anyway so who knows?!

Apparently has passed a law (or is passing a law?) that previous presidents cannot be prosecuted too 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If anyone wants a laugh or is just fascinated by the hype and madness around US politics like me - watch this - Jordan Klepper attending Trump events.

Don't know if its been mentioned on this thread - but, is anyone else quite shocked by the Putin news? I honestly thought he would die at his post.
Just rumours atm supposedly his family that want it ?

Not sure what the Putin news is ?
He’s got Parkinson’s https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/pu...ent-plans-to-step-down-next-year-3049013.html

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.