Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meh

Chatty Member
So happy for America and for the world.

This is truly great news. Wonder how Bojo is reacting right now 😂😂

Even if Biden doesn’t last the full term... at least USA will have a female leader 🙌🏻🙌🏻. That is a good thing.

Reactions: 18

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I never liked Trump as a person or a President, but this election result is just wrong. I am really concerned about the motives, and the tactics used in this election. God help America.
How can it be wrong when it’s what the people voted for? This is how democracy works.

I am not someone who thinks Biden is the second coming of Jesus or anything but anyone would have been better than Trump at this point, he is very clearly losing the plot and has caused so much unrest and division in America. A man who has never been told ‘no’ in his life got the biggest ‘no’ ever from his own people and he can barley stand it.

• Heart

Meh

Chatty Member
I honestly burst out laughing at this creature. The confusion on his face 😂

Sorry, but HOW CAN PEOPLE VOTE FOR FOLKS LIKE THIS?!?

• Haha
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Ivanka is being very measured with her response. Only stating the obvious.

She knows now that she could have a future without daddy, unlike her two brothers who have no future without him and just spew hate for attention. She intends to continue with or without them. And she knows that she is his favorite and the public's favorite.

Confession, I honestly used to think she was his wife 😐

• Haha

2xblended

VIP Member
I really hope the next four years are what America hopes for.
This. No matter what you think of him, Biden deserves a chance to heal the country, just as Trump was given a chance to lead it. There's nothing to lose, honestly, especially given the spectacle that Trump has made of himself over the past couple of days. At the very least, the number of covid cases might actually drop with a leader who accepts science and doesn't undermine medical advisors at every turn.

Reactions: 17

Moolo

Kamala Harris video - what an amazing moment. If I didn't have tears before I definitely do now!

• Heart

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
They’re all on “favourite conspiracies #5” thread talking about this one 🤣😅
They need to get a grip. The trump memes are comedy gold, yet trump fans act like people are being super offensive or something. I’d laugh even if I was a trump fan tbh. His behaviour has been that of a 5 year old. They should have courage behind their convictions and come and stand up for their beliefs but instead they turn sour and start slagging this thread off in another one because something happened that they don’t like and of course it’s all some massive conspiracy🙄 Sounds like very Trump-ish behaviour to me.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
Is Biden’s story not more compelling about not giving up than trumps.
Whatever your Viewpoint, Biden has faced more than most but has never blamed anyone else and picked himself up and moved forward with dignity.

• Heart

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
I know you guys are going to make fun of me because I’m a silly American but I have to tell you all that when I first saw Boris on TV for the first time ever I genuinely as in GENUINELY thought it was a comedy show and someone was wearing a wig to make fun of someone else. I am so sorry, I hope I don’t offend - I just can’t figure out his hair situation? He looks really rough all the time, like he just rolled outta bed and straight to the podium.
lol the first time I noticed him was when I was living in London and this happened 😂

1604844591972.png

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
We’re about to start thread #4 with president elect woof woof and I couldn’t be more happy 😂😂

I remember posting an article on here a few days ago where the reporter said she was glad trump never got a White House dog because no creature deserves that 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Stan

Chatty Member
Agree. They are bound by this attitude of “freedom” inherited from their past. Yes, you are entitled to freedom. But not when your freedom oppresses another !

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Apparently this also makes a No Deal Brexit far less likely!

Thank You America! Thank You!!!!

• Heart

Lara98

Chatty Member
Finally people on here starting to speak of trumps wrong doings and allegations! I posted about his allegations in here and on another thread and majority ignored me, it’s like people turn a blind eye to the stuff against trump! But if it was “creepy Biden” lots of people were happy to join in.
Not defending Biden, but if you’re going to say he’s creepy and not fit for president bc of it, take a look at all the Trump allegations!!! The only reason nothing has been done yet is because he is in power & I god damn hope when he is out, he gets what is coming for him👀

• Heart