2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regards to his tweets/actions he is not shining himself in a good light and whoever is advising him is doing a terrible job! I have seen lots of reports on twitter from early on Tuesday evening (US time), early hours here when trump was in the lead saying there was evidence of tampering in Wisconsin, Arizona and Nevada. He is well within his rights to ask for a recount and the democrats have done it previously. The dramatics need to stop but I do feel like something underhand has gone on in some states and I don't believe it is just a case of Trump being a 'sore loser'. I do think the Trump campaign should keep quiet for now and do the investigations they need.
Trump was in the lead initially as mail/absentee ballots were last to be counted and Democrats were found far more likely to use this type of ballot. Some states wanted to do their counting ahead of time for mail/absentee ballots but were threatened with lawsuits from the Republicans.

Reactions: 8
Trump was in the lead initially as mail/absentee ballots were last to be counted and Democrats were found far more likely to use this type of ballot. Some states wanted to do their counting ahead of time for mail/absentee ballots but were sued by the Republicans!
I'm aware of that. I'm talking about reports I saw from workers within the polls talking about boxes of votes going missing and people reporting their votes have been cancelled or not yet counted. Whichever side of the fence you are on those reports obviously need investigating.

Reactions: 3
I'm aware of that. I'm talking about reports I saw from workers within the polls talking about boxes of votes going missing and people reporting their votes have been cancelled or not yet counted. Whichever side of the fence you are on those reports obviously need investigating.
Are these reports from Republicans ?

Reactions: 2
Personally I don’t think Trump supporters are all bad, I’ve seen many here and talked to many here who have been able to offer a different opinion on this election,
I think most welcome that, but (for me) it’s a difficult one because it’s a heated debate and many are suffering at the hands of this president, so for them he is a bleep 🤷‍♀️ People supporting him (who are armed and calling for civil war might I add) might be tarred with that same brush, and that may be unfair so if you’re...not a bleep 😂
don’t take it personally, even though it’s hard not to.

he’s also a celebrity which is a whole other cluster duck 😂 he has a thread in celebrities ffs 😂😂😂

As I said we’ve had some supporters here who don’t act like the usual trump stans we see on social media, thank you to everyone who’s answered and willing to contribute. 🙂

Reactions: 9
Like him or hate him I don't see how anyone could support his current behaviour. If he believes there has been fraud then by all means follow the process have it investigated and if true prosecute . But to be having 7 year old level tantrums and inciting unrest is insane. This isn't Kanye West having a break down this is the man in charge of one of the major powers of the world and with an influence that goes with it.

It's insane I actually can't believe what I'm watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I feel like the Trump supporters chanting stop the count or whatever they’re saying don’t realise they’re protesting against democracy and for a Trump dictatorship 🤷🏻‍♀️ I find that quite scary

Reactions: 24
I have also just seen on the news Trump supporter in states where he is closing the gap are now outside shouting Count that Vote 🤯

So literally they want them to only count votes for Trump 👍 I don't understand what these people think an election is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I have previously commented in support of Trump. I'm reluctant to get involved due to a previous poster calling Trump supporters 'Cunts' and honestly I think thats out of order, we all have different views.
With regards to his tweets/actions he is not shining himself in a good light and whoever is advising him is doing a terrible job! I have seen lots of reports on twitter from early on Tuesday evening (US time), early hours here when trump was in the lead saying there was evidence of tampering in Wisconsin, Arizona and Nevada. He is well within his rights to ask for a recount and the democrats have done it previously. The dramatics need to stop but I do feel like something underhand has gone on in some states and I don't believe it is just a case of Trump being a 'sore loser'. I do think the Trump campaign should keep quiet for now and do the investigations they need.

He is well within his rights to request a recount, you are right. That by itself is a reasonable thing to ask I think.

I think people take umbrage to him declaring himself a winner before the votes have been counted, and then saying he wants the vote counts to stop, threatening to go to the Supreme Court. That seems to undermine democracy.

If he loses Arizona, does anyone think it will be partly due to his poor relations with John McCain?

Reactions: 7
I saw that! Think it was the same person who called all trump supporters a name. I wouldn't want them to be my friend anyway :LOL:
I get dirty looks just for saying I'm on the fence and can go either way ha! I'm not even americain!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I have also just seen on the news Trump supporter in states where he is closing the gap and now outside shouting Count that vote 🤯

So literally they want them to only count votes for trump 👍 I don't understand what these people thinking an election is.
shouting about votes is one thing, shouting that they need a civil war, whilst holding a weapon is a whole other level.

I like to believe some people are just blinded to the truth and they’ve stuck with what they know, and also if they haven’t been effected by his actions, they don’t feel it’s any skin of their nose and don’t care about those who have suffered under his presidency 😕

He is well within his rights to request a recount, you are right. That by itself is a reasonable thing to ask I think.

I think people take umbrage to him declaring himself a winner before the votes have been counted, and then saying he wants the vote counts to stop, threatening to go to the Supreme Court. That seems to undermine democracy.

If he loses Arizona, does anyone think it will be partly due to his poor relations with John McCain?
Yes I do agree with him declaring victory, I feel like he has been really badly advised
I do think he is stuck between a rock and a hard place now. His camp truly believes there has been fraud and cheating, this may be true, I know where my opinion lies. However if this is proven people still won't believe it and think he is a sore loser and doesn't accept democracy. It's all an absolute tit show!

Personally I don’t think Trump supporters are all bad, I’ve seen many here and talked to many here who have been able to offer a different opinion on this election,
I think most welcome that, but (for me) it’s a difficult one because it’s a heated debate and many are suffering at the hands of this president, so for them he is a bleep 🤷‍♀️ People supporting him (who are armed and calling for civil war might I add) might be tarred with that same brush, and that may be unfair so if you’re...not a bleep 😂
don’t take it personally, even though it’s hard not to.

he’s also a celebrity which is a whole other cluster duck 😂 he has a thread in celebrities ffs 😂😂😂

As I said we’ve had some supporters here who don’t act like the usual trump stans we see on social media, thank you to everyone who’s answered and willing to contribute. 🙂
As far as this forum goes, you’ll likely find much more crass comments and vulgar language from those who support Biden and/or oppose Trump.

It’s not limited to this board, but with the celebrities too. The ones who publicly support Trump are more about promoting his policies than trashing Biden. The ones who are supporting Biden are busy posing with Trump’s severed head, calling for police to be defunded, endorsing rioting...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes I do agree with him declaring victory, I feel like he has been really badly advised
I do think he is stuck between a rock and a hard place now. His camp truly believes there has been fraud and cheating, this may be true, I know where my opinion lies. However if this is proven people still won't believe it and think he is a sore loser and doesn't accept democracy. It's all an absolute tit show!
If it's not proven, Republicans won't believe that either :ROFLMAO: There was foreign interference in the US election in 2016 and there weren't a whole ton of Republican party/Trump supporters up in arms about that!

• Heart
Agreed, it even looked like Mike Pence was trying to smooth over what Trump was saying.

I think that's true. I think politics in general has become so divisive, not just in the US but the UK as well. It all seems like people are so firmly in one camp and view the other as the enemy sort of thing, it's why you see all the name calling and unreasonable reactions. Like you said, it becomes a tit show.

As far as this forum goes, you’ll likely find much more crass comments and vulgar language from those who support Biden and/or oppose Trump.

It’s not limited to this board, but with the celebrities too. The ones who publicly support Trump are more about promoting his policies than trashing Biden. The ones who are supporting Biden are busy posing with Trump’s severed head, calling for police to be defunded, endorsing rioting...
not sure I agree with that tbh,
I think the trump supports are so vocal in support of him, and very intimidating with that. They’re not trying to vote him out (like Biden supporters are) they’re trying to keep him in, and how many times can you post about “creepy Joe” sniffing hair.
So I can see why democrats are pointing out the many, many faults and errors made in the current President, to appeal to people to get him out. Not keep him in. If that makes sense

also there is a LOT of anger towards the man who’s pulled the strings the last few years, I think those who have been effected under his administration are being very vocal about how tired they are, it’s been a pressure cooker for a while now, powers are shifting and the public that feel like they didn’t have a voice are now are speaking out.

Reactions: 14
It's sooooooo hypocritical and hard to listen to trump supporters say they think something underhand has occurred / fraud has occurred. For what reason? Because Trump isn't winning it has to be fraud? The polls predicted Biden to walk it.. Trump has done better than expected. And for a Trump supporter to cry about sneaky undergoings makes me laugh... trump and his entire campaign since before 2016 is riddled with fraud 🙄

Reactions: 21
It's sooooooo hypocritical and hard to listen to trump supporters say they think something underhand has occurred / fraud has occurred. For what reason? Because Trump isn't winning it has to be fraud? The polls predicted Biden to walk it.. Trump has done better than expected. And for a Trump supporter to cry about sneaky undergoings makes me laugh... trump and his entire campaign since before 2016 is riddled with fraud 🙄
to be fair there have been videos showing that possibility, but I'm not really convinced that's actually the case.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.