2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And 50 cent. Obviously Black people did vote for him, but small numbers. I think 89% of black male voters opted for Biden. Id need to look at the statistics again but my brain is spaghetti right now. Ive not slept 3 nights and had to go to my normal job. I'll be glad when this is called.

Its nice to chat civilly and I have no player in either side, ultimately I want the person or party in power who can do the best for the people.

Georgia has 2 senate seats now going to January run offs and you can bet the DNC will be throwing money at those. If they can flip those seats theyl have the house, the senate and the presidency.

The democrats would be extremely stupid to go straight in with very left ideas. Like when youve had a stomach bug (Trump) yes you might fancy something greasy in the recovery, but the likelihood is itl make you sick again, much better to have something nice and bland (Biden and central policies/ideals) to recover.

I say this as someone with v left political leanings and I dont like it but America needs to heal, the country is more divided than ever.
If the DNC do indeed get to run the House and Senate, then POTUS will have a very easy time getting his policies through both Houses virtually unopposed. Not sure if that's a good thing, but I'll be interested to know if the DNC will lean a little more to the Left, or try to broaden its appeal across the entire base.

Reactions: 2
Joe Biden had retired. He was out, he decided not to run after Obama due to his son’s death.
but was so repulsed by Trump that he threw his hat into the ring and was acceptable to republicans who found Trump revolting
He is a centrist and will not try to pull the country to the left.

Reactions: 14
Anyone that supports trump after the last 4 years and this should be ashamed. Absolutely vile... what a bleeping baby. Feel sorry for USA.

Reactions: 20
Will this be called tonight or am I even wasting energy typing this?

Also second question, does anyone know what's the longest time it's ever took to call a presidential election? Don't know if anyone may know the answer to this :unsure:

Reactions: 1

Also second question, does anyone know what's the longest time it's ever took to call a presidential election? Don't know if anyone may know the answer to this :unsure:
Probably won't be called tonight, but I think Biden is going to make a speech which might be worth hearing.

I think the longest election was the 2000 one between Al Gore and George Bush.

Reactions: 5
I think I might need to take an election coverage break tomorrow. It’s all I’m thinking about at this point 😂 so invested!

Reactions: 1

Here's a little history

Reactions: 2
45648404-C3D3-4FF5-B4B5-CD96ABBE547C.jpeg

This is what the far right are posting in their extreme groups btw - I say what a waste of painting skills.
ABABB57C-4D3A-4E6D-939A-21541B9189DE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This bloody year is giving me PTSD... At this point I'd rather be gagged and bound in a room with " Baby Shark " being played on a loop !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm confused that some of the remaining states managed to count 90% of votes in one day but then have hardly moved % in the past 2 days, any idea why?

Reactions: 8
BBC saying that when Trump was speaking all the TV networks cut him off (and went back to their presenters in studio) before he finished, and then they showed one reporter saying they're in an unusual position of having to "correct the president again".
Trump needs to stop now. This is just awful. When news reporters have to fact-check you whilst you're mid-speech, the train has derailed.

Just checked, it's online as well:

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.