There is a lot to go through but please read all of this to see what Erim Kaur really is like. No girl like her deserves to be an influencer.
PLEASE READ PART 2 AND 3 AFTER TO SEE MORE OF THE TRUE SIDE OF HER AS IT DOESNT ALL FIT IN ONE PAGE
Part 2- https://tattle.life/wiki/erim-kaur-2/
Part 3- https://tattle.life/wiki/erim_kaur_3/
How she treats her friends and employees
Erim is known to treat her friends/employees badly. Here are some examples:
Harneet and Kavita:
When launching her business, Erim used to be friends with two girls called Harneet and Kavita who she employed to help her with the Byerim business (or they were friends beforehand). You can see them both in her old tiktoks. From insta, tiktok and their LinkedIn, you can see how much they helped build Erims brand, Byerim. But, since the end of 2020, Kavita and Harneet are no longer friends with Erim. They have unfollowed her and have also made it clear that Erim was a toxic person and nowhere near what she was like on Instagram.
For example, on their insta lives, both girls have implied that these threads are uncovering the truth about Erim which is why she is so adamant to take these threads down (must be karma ). During their friendship, erim never promoted or even @ their accounts (when they had small businesses too), she would always do tiktoks with them when she’s in full glam and they have no makeup on to feel better about herself, she would ignore any comments that praised her friends. It seemed like she made them do everything for her and was extremely difficult to work with. Apparently she once gifted harneet with an EMPTY PR box, sis can’t share anything. Here is some more evidence, including the tweets harneet tweeted during the time of erim being exposed:
Ex- employee tweets:
Recently, erim has been exposed by another one of her ex- employees. A link to her tweets are herehttps://mobile.twitter.com/thatanglo/status/1436709132514598918.
If you search Erims name on Twitter, you can see that not many Sikhs support her. This ex employee made it clear that Erim is a bitchy girl. Here are the tweets:
From all this, it’s clear that Erims ‘sisterhood act’ is all fake for her to gain clout. In reality, she treats her employees poorly. Everyone’s story about her is the same. This Twitter thread went viral in the Sikh Community and hundreds said they get a bad vibe from her and also shared their story (e.g one story is that she charged a LOT for being in a podcast). After the tweets, there was an anonymous Twitter account that defended erim and insulted her ex employee. There is speculation on here that it was her dad since the anonymous account was saying things about erim that no one would know apart from her family such as information about her mum.
During this time, erim took a break from social media because she was ‘ill’ and then uploaded a tiktok looking sad. She captioned it ‘my friend recorded me because I look sad’ or something like that to gain sympathy (even though it’s obvious she made her friend record her and she planned to look sad, why would your friend randomly record you looking sad? Surely they would go up to you and ask you what’s wrong?)
What an employee from her old workplace said:
• The employee base was a lot of young women, some of whom were also Sikh. She's constantly question their devotion to being vegetarian and then eat meat the next day. She also openly called one of the other girls 'the fat Sikh'. This was actually common, she frequently called other women fat or made fun of their clothes, makeup, laugh, whatever she could nitpick
• She lied constantly about everything. She came in crying one day saying the post office lady assaulted her and said her dad was going to pursue legal action. Nothing ever happened nor was it spoken of again. She did this song and dance every few days, there was always some major drama
• She tried endlessly to pit the women in the company against each other. She thought she was so sneaky talking shit but we were all super close and would just tell each other what she said and laugh about it. She was quickly totally alienated from the group because no one wanted to deal with her shit. She was SO toxic that no one wanted a thing to do with her. The drama, lies and gaslighting were insane. I honestly thought she had a personality disorder at times
• I wasn't there but apparently she acted an absolute fool at a photo shoot and was rude to the men on set, even refusing to shake their hand because she had a boyfriend
• She thought every man wanted her, regardless of their marital status or role in the company. She always specifically thought the male VP was in love with her and he was disgusted with her and wanted to let her go well before she finally got fired
• She got fired for stealing product and selling it on Depop. This was the last straw but they were trying to get her out way before that because she was such a toxic liability to the business. She lied to people saying it was because she was going freelance or in the case of ex employees, told them that people were mean to her and forced her out. Don't worry, the record was set straight
• She wasn't good at her job (social media exec or intern? I can't remember) but she acted like God's gift because she was an influencer (small at that point but definitely thought she was a major celeb). The channel didn't grow at all when she was there. She also tried to be in the brand materials because she thought she was such a mode. I'm not sure if they deleted posts with her but if you go back long enough you can probably tell when she was there because she forced herself into so much of the content
• She bragged all the time about her rich dad and all the things he'd buy for her and her tacky BMW (but of course pretended it was because of her girl boss grind even though she was on an entry level salary). She loved to talk about her time in 'ATL' where she went to school for like one semester, as if that was impressive. I don't know, she just bragged about the dumbest shit and it was sad because she had nothing else going on in her life and it was completely apparent she had no friends. She'd invite work people to influencer events and no one would want to go even if there were freebies because she was so unpleasant to be around
• She'd snap at people who didn't say good morning to her the way she wanted them to. She'd pout through a meeting if her shitty half assed work wasn't praised endlessly. When she walked into a room it got so tense and she had no humor or personality to turn the vibe around so it would just be awkward until she left.
• Once on a work trip she kept her roommate up all night whining about how no one liked her and how horrible we all were but would spend the day fake laughing and muttering under her breath and forcing people to take photos of her.
• The day she got fired she left her desk for a meeting and just never returned, it was quite funny to see everyone slowly realise as her stuff just sat there untouched the whole day. She might have said those things in the meeting but the people who fired her wanted her out of the building before she could steal more stuff and didn't give a shit so I can't imagine it was the grandiose moment of truth she's painting it out to be
• people in the wedding industry who have worked closely with Erim has said that she was very spoilt, constantly having tantrums and calling her dad
• her cousin has also spoken about her not being liked in the family and her grandma story is a lie on gurugossip but we don’t know whether the person is actually her cousin
• someone on this thread have said they worked with erim and the first thing erim asked her was how many followers she had, not her name or anything. She would then pick random girls out and criticise their facial features and body type
• another person on this thread met erim and her dad years ago at a networking event for sikh professionals. Erim was extremely rude, giving dirty looks and looking at people up and down. The whole evening she was constantly asking her friend to take photos of her, ignored lots of other women, flirted with lots of men and asked them if they wanted to go to a club after the event. She also made a big deal about how she grew up without a mum. The person later found out through a mutual friend that erim called her 'fat and boring'
There’s probably a lot more that hasn’t been mentioned but the general idea is that Erim don’t support other girls, only herself. The evidence for this was her delayed response to Harnaz Kaur Sandhu being Miss Universe 2021, trying to copy Neelam Gill who has been featured in a list of prominent achievers from the Sikh community and her not showing any support to Harpreet Kaur for winning her 'favourite' show The Apprentice. When does she ever congratulate other south asian women for their achievements? When Shannon Singh went on Love Island, all erim spoke about was how she was asked to be on Love Island numerous times before. Many on this thread believe she is narcissistic and likes to view herself as superior to everyone else. There’s a reason why she constantly switches management and always hires new people for her business. No one can put up with her.
Erim contradicts herself massively when it comes to modesty. She likes to be seen as an innocent Sikh who doesn’t show her body. There is no problem if she wants to show it off but she constantly likes to say how modest she is. She would either say she is ‘so modest in real life’ and only wears dresses on Instagram. Or she would say she’s ‘so modest on camera’ and wears a bikini in real life. You can’t choose when and when not to be modest as that contradicts the whole idea of modesty.
No one knows why erim is desperate to be seen as modest when she clearly isn’t (nothing wrong with that). But it just doesn’t make sense. She won't post bikini pics out of respect for her family, but she said she was fine when the hotel staff (Pedro) saw up her skirt when taking photos on her holiday (btw when on holiday, she made a hotel staff walk everywhere to take pics of her), she'll wear tiny sports bras and tight fitting leggings when working out and stick her bum out for everyone to see.
In one tiktok (now deleted), shes covering her chest with her hand (only drawing more attention to that area) but what about when she walks around the resort and the hotel showing off her boobs? What about wearing revealing clothes in front of her dad and family....does she walk around with her hand on her chest then? Where is her 'respect' and 'modesty' then? Also, she says the dress is see through but in another tiktok (now deleted), she doesn’t cover it up and it isn’t see through at all? It’s like she wants people to pay attention to her body. She can wear whatever she wants, I’m pointing out the fact that she harps on about modesty this modesty but literally nothing she says makes sense. Why can't she just be normal?? Why does she still have followers with these stupid posts? If you have to cover yourself when taking pics maybe point the camera at your face? It seems like she fakes this whole ‘modesty’ act.
Also, why do you boast about being modest and not wearing a bikini on Instagram but you wear one in real life? What about the strangers who see you in one, are you not modest then? What’s the point if you show off your ass in most of your pictures? She would say stuff on purpose to attract pervy men e.g she once said a pet peeve is when her boob touches the steering wheel when she drives. Random pet peeve to have.
The start of Byerim
Erim is full of contradictions when it comes to this story. She claims that byerim is her grandma’s recipe and she’s been putting it on since she was young. What doesn’t make sense is that if it is her grandmas recipe, why can it not be made at home if they did it at home? Why do customers have to spend £40+ for an oil when they can get the ingredients and mix it herself?
Erim also says it took a long time to perfect the oil but it’s clear that she had no true passion for it and only did it for the money. Back when Erim first started Instagram, she would get questions on her hair care routine. She would say that she just uses coconut oil, or uses organic oils by hema or would use olaplex. When she realised she could make money off it, she became secretive about her haircare and then released byerim. So, her stories about byerim saving her hair from alopecia is not true. She used and promoted other oils, claiming they have saved her hair. In fact, the condition of Erims hair has gone worse since she released the oil and overpriced Poundland brush . I wouldn’t trust someone who owns a haircare brand yet straightens their hair everyday and doesn’t ever leave their hair natural. She has even admitted that she has fried her hair off to the point where her curls dont even show up anymore. Then she says her hair is so long that the curls have stretched . What is this logic?? Your curls disappearing is a sign of DAMAGE. The only good thing about her hair is that it is long. But, it definitely isn’t thick or healthy. Anyones hair looks good straightened. In fact, her natural hair looks frazzled with tons of flyaways. It would be safer not to use her oil because if you suffer any hair loss or damage from it, she will block you instead of taking responsibility for it.
She also knows nothing about haircare. She constantly puts other hair oil brands down for having pipette bottles, claiming they are unhygienic because they inject air into the formula. But, air does not make hair oils go bad, water does. She literally said her original formula was oils mixed from her kitchen... wouldnt the jars of oils be exposed to air when she was opening them and applying them to her hair? Make it make sense
Why Byerim is a scam
Not only has she recently promoted a scam company (cryptoeats, which shows she will promote anything for coin without researching) but she herself scams people.
Firstly, her oil is not as good as she claims to be. This ‘miracle’ Ali baba oil (her bottles are actually from Ali baba btw, you can search them on there) has a lot of bad reviews on trustpilot. The reason byerim has a good overall rating is because she flags bad peoples reviews to take them down. People have claimed that her oil has caused them hair loss, insecurity, hair breakage, thinning, excessive dandruff etc. Instead of offering refunds (erim is known to be tight with money), she would flag reviews down to get their ‘order number’. But, customers have complained that even when they provide an order number, she still flags their negative reviews to take them down and hide them. Businesses can’t remove negative reviews which is why she flags them instead. Customers who do open up to her or ask questions in her DMs are blocked. She even once blocked a woman who asked whether byerim can be used during pregnancy. She would also give free zoom calls in return for a good review on byerim which is literally what scam companies do. Please for anyone reading this, do not trust her hair oil. It hasn’t even been properly tested by a dermatologist (apart from dr v rattan who is a dodgy doctor herself) so it is unclear if the oils are actually pure or safe in her product since she never shows solid proof that they are. This is probably why is causes hair loss for a LOT of people.
It is also why the reviews on the byerim page are fake. One girl (her friend) even has extensions yet claims Byerim oil saved her hair. She says that reviews are authentic on byerim trustpilot but that doesn’t explain why she flags down negative reviews for their ‘order number’. Why not do that for positive reviews then? Why does her team flag them down even when an order number is provided? Why, after a few negative reviews, is byerim suddenly flooded with lots of good reviews that are obviously fake? In one review (below), it claims byerim treated their alopecia but it is literally impossible for hair to grow that quickly in two months. Why use a fake review and claim it treats a serious hair condition? Why is it that when someone says the oil caused hairloss in the reviews, the customer service team are extremely defensive and make the claim that there is “no way” this oil can do that. This company needs to improve on taking constructive criticism.
At least with brands like Fable and Mane, Gisou etc. they are professional, their founders are intelligent, have experience in beauty, they address any product concerns and have full transparency over what goes into their product, have genuine reviews and the right people working on their formulations.
The mistakes she is making are having a very serious impact on other people - especially those who use her untested product - and she is too far gone to rectify them because she is not taking responsibility for her product's part in that. Their hair falls out, their scalp health is disrupted and a loss of hair (in men and women) often results in low self-esteem etc. because sometimes your hair doesn't grow back or look as healthy as before and that itself is crushing. She misleads people by insinuating that her hair oil is the reason why she has 'nice hair'. She doesn't mention things like genetics, stress, hormones, age, etc. impacting hair health unless someone explicitly asks her. Besides, how can her hair oil be the reason she has ‘nice hair’ if she has said other hair oils saved her hair?
In spite of these reviews, she's still not reformulated her hair oil or decided to put it through product trials or testing, instead she's bringing out a scalp scrub, shampoo and conditioner - which shows that she doesn't care about her so-called flagship product, people's skin health or her customers' well-being.
She now claims that Ali baba, a big company with a networth of 500 billion has copied her bottle design (evidence below). Firstly, her oil or bottle isn’t trending so why would they copy. And secondly, who manufactured it then?? She’s always lying.
Her new shampoo and conditioner bottles are also from Ali express, watch how she claims they copied her bottle design too.
Her oil was also the 2022 winner of the best hair oil under a company called hairmagazine. She made a video about how she was picked to be a nominee for this hair award but their website says you have to apply and pay £40 to be a part of it. So, she entered herself and seemed to be the only hair oil company to apply (as hairmagazine isnt popular) so thats how she won. You also have to be a highstreet brand to enter and she wasnt, so clearly hairmagazine dont check the brands properly.
Her response to this thread
Ever since this thread came out, she has constantly been talking about her ‘legal team’ to try and scare us and pretend she can arrest us. But, the whole story is definitely a lie:
So, she has been talking about online trolling and the police being involved since March 2021. She even went on to say that one of her trolls has been arrested and sent to prison. Someone on this thread has confirmed that this story is true but has over 100 victims involved, not just her. When she posted the story about him being arrested, the other people that were involved were upset by this as the incident had to be kept on the down low. Instead, she used it as an opportunity to scare us 'trolls' (even though we do not harass her like this person did)
Two months later, in may, she talks again about how online trolling is affecting her and the police are involved and IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) have been tracked. It was obvious she was speaking about this thread because she says 10-20 people and it was known she reads on here. But, a couple of weeks later she then goes on to say that she is finally going to the police about the trolling and she was nervous. There is a screenshot of this which shows a print of the tattle life thread on the table. This means she was lying before and never did go to the police or get any IP addresses tracked. This is proven to be a lie because the owner of tattle life has said after this that they have never given out IP addresses to anyone, including police and never will. So, this is another scare tactic?
Around a month later she repeats again that IP addresses can be tracked and her lawyer is working on it despite her saying they already got it a month before.
And then, she has shown a screenshot of a WhatsApp text from her lawyer about a troll being arrested and getting a restraining order. What doesn’t make sense is how unprofessional the text seems (lawyers would usually send updates though emails/letters, not a WhatsApp message with bad grammar). Plus, she said literally 6 months ago that a troll was arrested and is now using that same story again? Not only this but restraining orders don’t actually exist in the UK and that term isn’t used in this country. So, the text was definitely fake.
She even followed an Instagram account that wanted to take tattle life down and uncover all the ‘trolls’ on here. This account was so funny because it claimed they had tracking devices that could uncover tattlelife identities (why wouldn’t they use that on other more serious crimes? ). Influencers like Erim stupidly fell for it and the Instagram has since been deleted after it was proven that it was a lie.
With all this considered, it is clear that she is lying about what is happening with her police case. She says she has gone to the police but then after says she is finally going, she says IP addresses have been tracked despite tattlelife owner saying they haven’t given any away, she says a troll was arrested 6 months ago and then repeats the same story again, her text from her lawyer doesn’t seem legit. It has been months and there is no evidence that anything has even happened. I don’t believe anything she says and I’m starting to think this is all her scare tactics to prevent us from commenting on here and exposing her. There is more proof that this is all a lie rather than the truth. She thinks she’s the UK National treasure and the police need to drop everything and focus on her. I wish her legal team (if she even has one) would tell her that the only way to stop these threads about her is if she stops being a b*tch in real life. How is that so hard for her to understand?
Pick me quotes by her
Erim is the definition of a pick me girl. Here are some things she says:
• ‘Guys, i bet you didn’t know this about me but I am so modest in real life!! I couldn’t even wear this dress because the slit was so high up and I’m too modest for that!’
• ‘My life is so chaotic and stressful, you guys don’t even understand. I am so burnt out, sis didn’t even have time to eat or shower today’
• ‘you guys already know sis is SUCH a girls girl, I love supporting other girls’
• ‘I have a FIRST CLASS DEGREE from the university of Manchester. I even stayed in Atlanta for one year and guys, the story is crazy, I can’t even say what happened! But guys I am just so smart, I literally had too much ucas points for uni and A*s in my GCSES that I did over a decade ago’
• ‘I don’t drink alcohol guys!! I literally am the only person who has water at parties. I worked at a club before but I didn’t drink alcohol guys. I hate alcohol. Literally, just give me water. I am too innocent and perfect!!’
• ‘I am SUCH a bad texter!! I prefer calls. All people get from me is one word. Look at my texts, I am a bad texter. I can’t text properly. Did I mention I’m a bad texter??’
• ‘guys I was asked to be on love island before so many times but you already know sis is too modest for that! But seriously, love island always want me on their show!’
• 'guys I hate to break it to you but im so different from you all. I dont have immigrant parents like you poor people do. My parents were both born here and my grandma literally speaks english! I cant relate to your immigrant memes im just really british. My dad is so young people literally mistake him to be my boyfriend!!! Did i mention ive never been to India? I dont even look Indian like you boring people.'
• ‘my LEGAL TEAM does not play guys i even got a troll arrested. An article will come out on that, but guys, trolling needs to stop, I am a victim of it’
• ‘ok but WHO EVEN AM I?? I took these pictures in public and you guys already know sis is shy, everyone was staring at me. I could feel the judgement guys *weird giggle*’
• ‘I put sikhi on the map guys!! I will constantly represent the sikh community, I’m the only one who does it! No one else does, just me. I even made the first ever sikh society in my university! It’s me who does it. I was the only one who wore a desi outfit at my graduation which btw I got a FIRST CLASS DEGREE’
• ‘I am such a good person, you guys already know sis is kind hearted and pure. This is why bad things happen to me! It makes sense, I am a good person and TROLLS are jealous of me. Ok but WHO GAVE ME NAZAR?? I’m pissed but I’m a good person and that’s all that matters! I have a pure heart and I am always honest with you guys, sending you all love and positive vibes through my screen x’
• ‘wait you guys didn’t know I was BORN HAIRLESS?? I literally have no body hair, I don’t even have the holes for body hair. Have you guys not zoomed in my pics and noticed I have no body hair?! I can’t help you if you have body hair guys, I know nothing about it’
• ‘ I’m not like other brown girls and I don’t suffer hyperpigmentation, I just don’t, but guys I will give advice on it, you guys already know I am a girls girl’
• ‘I can’t cook guys, I only eat pasta with kale, sis don’t even have the time to cook. I can’t even properly eat toast anyway’
• ‘you guys already know that I don’t show my bikini on Instagram. But I am sunbathing with my dad in Cyprus right now, guys let me know if you need advice on how to wear a bikini MODESTLY because sis is modest guys’
• ‘I wake up at 12 but I get my work done in the middle of the night. Sis don’t sleep, all I do is work even though I say goodnight at 11. I have to wake up tomorrow at 8, who even am I??!’
• ‘yes I’m at a shisha lounge but I don’t smoke shisha guys, I just have my meetings here’
• ‘I was fired three times before but LOOK AT ME NOW, Sis has a 7 figure business and I did it myself. None of my dads money, it was all me. I started in my bedroom and you guys ALREADY KNOW sis didn’t have a desk. Believe in me guys, the shampoo and conditioner I’m bringing out is costing me £5000 (even though it’s from alibaba), it’s so stressful!’
• ‘Ok I get people tell me all the time that I don’t look Indian!! I have been told I look Chinese, Persian, Arab, you name it. Sis just don’t look Indian! Ok guys, if you didn’t know me, what ethnicity do you think I’d be?? Guess it, I bet you wouldn’t say Indian, people even think I look like my friend who’s Brazilian, I am just not like other Indian girls!’
• ‘UGHH guys I have to fill up my car, I hate filling it up, I get weird looks, why do I have to do it?? I’m like the only person in the world who does. The petrol station even got robbed whilst I was paying, sis was so scared’
• ‘waist on 23.5 inches since I was young guys, people always want a workout routine from me. I even used to claim I don’t workout just so people don’t know my routine’
• ‘I am a victim of TROLLING and guys the police are working on it. It has been months and they still haven’t done anything but trust me guys, these TROLLS will be stopped and their only damaging their own karma. Sis is so clean hearted I won’t get any karma in life. I need a social media detox but what even is that?? I’m desi I don’t understand these terms’
• ‘my byerim team (dad and poor girl) is so special to me guys! It is so important I have a connection with my TEAM and my ASSISTANT (even though I don’t pay them properly)’
• ‘I LOVE gifting to my friends and family in bin bags!! Whatever I have, everyone else must have. I literally never did this until it was mentioned on here but I am so clean hearted, no one can leave empty handed!!’
• ‘ you guys only see 1% of my life, I only share a tiny part of my life, guys my family and friends are too precious to share ‘ One minute later- 'you guys are my besties, we are sisters forever, I always share my life with you all'
• ‘It’s all me who does everything, I do the funding, I’m a self made boss lady and you already know sis had no family support, my family don’t have money. Trolls are jealous of me. I would be jealous of me too’
• ‘guys I hate my BIRTHDAY but I am so gassed about the byerim sale that I am having on my BIRTHDAY, guys you don’t even understand how much I hate my BIRTHDAY but let’s celebrate my BIRTHDAY together, guys guess when my BIRTHDAY is. Ok but who even am I why am I getting so many BIRTHDAY presents omg I hate my BIRTHDAY but guysss look at these flowers someone got me for my BIRTHDAY, I’m gassed why is this happening. Make sure to set your alarms for when it is my BIRTHDAY. Guys I hate my BIRTHDAY but look at this BIRTHDAY cake I got and now I’m about to celebrate my BIRTHDAY weekend. Ok but your not even ready for my BIRTHDAY reel, should I post today or tomorrow? It’s my BIRTHDAY tomorrow I hate my BIRTHDAY if you didn’t know that already’
• ‘did you know me and my family we were... ermm... squatting... ermm... i think my brother was on the floor.... erm... my background was so poor and sad erm... daddy has no money at all ... i grew up with nothing... erm yh... it really hurts that you think i grew up with trips to my dad's vacation home and that i wear his rolex... i most definitely was POOR... how dare u think i had money??? i was always poor like you guys... hahah luv u sis don't listen to the haters they don't know the 99% of my life that i hide behind the screen xxx haters don't see the tears , sweat and blood i bleed when i packaged up those alibaba bottles in a hotel ...erm...i mean on the streets.. cause i was homeless xxx’
• ‘guys I am so gassed of this reel I made of myself earlier, you guys aren’t even ready for it. Should I post today or tomorrow?? Just a reminder that this video of me exists too. I just love myself too much’
This is only the tip of the iceberg. There is more that has been discussed in these threads and probably more behind closed doors which we don’t know about. Before erim goes crying to her ‘legal team’, I am just going to say that this is all speculations and allegations for legal purposes
Also, she is desperately trying to make it seem like everything written on here is wrong. This does not explain why everyone around her has the same story about her being fake, why she constantly changing her employees, why she makes them sign NDAs, why she stays quiet or deletes posts when she is being exposed etc. It is so embarrassing how hard she tries to prove she’s a good person yet the minute she is exposed, she can’t say anything other than threaten her legal team she’s worried people are finding out more about her, it’s all damage control
An Instagram account called supersingh5653 DMed a lot of her followers on Instagram to read this thread. She panicked and told people to report this account because they were ‘hacking’ people (when they wasn’t). She lied to her followers because she does not want them to find out what she is really like. The fact she is desperately trying to make sure her followers does not read this thread says it all. The views are constantly going up for this thread and she can’t do anything about it.
After this happened, she tried to distract people by talking about her mother’s death on an Instagram post, where she also put a shameless byerim ad. Imagine profiting off your mother’s death?
She has also taken these tattlelife threads down on google search. It is so funny how she desperately wants people not to see these threads, she is now doing anything she can to get rid of this site. She claims we bully her because of her religion but no one in these threads does that? Also, why is she more interested in taking down this site compared to the disgusting sexually harassing ones of her, like the Reddit ones she has?
NOTE- Please ignore these attachments at the end. They were accidentally placed there!
We and our partners set cookies and collect data from your browser in order to improve the user experience, keep you logged in if you register, personalize content, analyze data traffic and customize advertisements.