Erim Kaur #5 Telling tales, desperate to be pale, business is a fail, no wonder it is not in retail c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Erim always do that ugly facial expression and curve her hands to her face like that?? I’ve never seen anyone do this expression before. She looks crazy when she does it
Looks like she could be one of the witch sisters from Hocus Pocus! Also speaking as someone with curly hair, her ones look so brittle/dry, frizzy and lifeless with no bounce or shine/vibrancy that you usually see with curls (natural or from the salon chair)

Reactions: 2
Not Erim playing paath to test out her free speakers on stories 😭😂😂😂😂😂 wtf is wrong with this girl 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not Erim playing paath to test out her free speakers on stories 😭😂😂😂😂😂 wtf is wrong with this girl 🤦🏽‍♀️
trying to cover everything up she does with that playing in the background, way to distract the followers and viewers

Reactions: 3
How is she going to say her period comes like clockwork and she gets the same symptoms every.single.time , but after 10 plus years she still doesn't realise her period is due (oh and she has an app...just check it sis) Girl is almost 27..make it make sense sis

• Haha
Reactions: 4
it's not range sweetie it's called money can't buy you style babes

she will keep trying to elevate her style with the most basic ass "luxury" pieces while having the worst style and she thinks it gives her range :LOL: her style is so bad she manages to make chanel look cheap

How is she going to say her period comes like clockwork and she gets the same symptoms every.single.time , but after 10 plus years she still doesn't realise her period is due (oh and she has an app...just check it sis) Girl is almost 27..make it make sense sis
it's the wounded masculine energy. how are you 27 and you still are not in tune with your body? she still thinks she is some hero for using the word "period" publicly lmfao

also why is she screaming at her phone on her stories about it girl calm down

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Where does Erim get this information from? I am friends with someone who works at a chemist and asked if this is true. They said pipettes can put air into a product and make it oxidise, which turns the product bad. But that does NOT happen to hair oils with natural ingredients. Hair oils turn bad when water is in them, not air. She seems to know nothing yet owns a haircare business. I think it’s because we keep mentioning fable and mane hair oil on here and they have a pipette bottle so she is trying to criticise it indirectly 😂
Also, not her talking about how pipette bottles are cheap when hers are from Ali baba for 3p 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she literally said the original formula was oils mixed from her kitchen... would the jars of oil not be exposed to air when she was opening them and applying to her hair? do her kitchen oils go bad too?

she really has got like only 2 braincells and she's about to lose even those with extended use of byerim hair oil

• Haha
If people are losing hair hair using her “product” she might well get sued any time soon.

if I lost my hair I would be talking to a real legal team.

a matter of time. You cannot create products on the cheap and not face consequences. If she owns anything (assets) she might lose it either defending the claim or after. Why go into an industry where you’re up against big companies with labs that test things for years?

Reactions: 3
LOL she literally went through the thread and answered the "rumours" 😂 We are the real content creators here
Hahahah, ‘not actually a witch in real life’- why does everyone have the same story about you being one? Who will we believe? Them or you? Also, if your not then why do you make the people around you sign ndas 😂😂
What I don’t get is if she says the things said online about her are wrong, why does she never address it? For example, when her ex employee wrote those tweets about her, why did she stay quiet on Instagram and claim she’s ill? When harneet exposed her lying on tiktok, why did she delete the tiktok if she’s ‘not a witch in real life’
056F3890-FC6A-4D3C-ACD1-8DA4250E3422.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Her name isn't Persian; ask anyone who speaks that language or who is of Persian heritage. I've asked a ton of my friends who are Persian and none of them - or their parents - had even heard of that name. Also it doesn't mean 'heaven' or 'paradise' in Persian either - the word 'ferdous' does.
Make it make sense! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Heart
Her name isn't Persian; ask anyone who speaks that language or who is of Persian heritage. I've asked a ton of my friends who are Persian and none of them - or their parents - had even heard of that name. Also it doesn't mean 'heaven' or 'paradise' in Persian either - the word 'ferdous' does.
Make it make sense! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
She likes to think she’s exotic remember 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.