Erim kaur #4 Employees are fat shamed, given a £2 pay and have to sign NDAs, bye bye Erim! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fully agree that she decided to only claim publicly that she’s Punjabi/Sikh because she thought it was “cool” and that she’d receive backlash for having Muslim + Sikh parents and Pakistani/Indian background. I wish she would have picked mixed heritage as her “unique selling point” so to speak because it’s something that’s not spoken about enough and has a bad stigma especially in south Asian cultures and Punjabis rather than her fake sisterhood. This just makes all of her stupid TikToks about ethnicity bald faced lies. “I’m Punjabi duh” “I’m fully Indian duh” NO YOU ARE NOT. it’s really sad but this is probably why she uses the religion and contradicts herself so much, because she doesn’t truly know/feel or has been brought up with sikhi. If she had she wouldn’t use religion for monetary gain so she doesn’t realise how offensive she is being, she couldn’t care less. I know she’s going to have to admit her mixed heritage soon and watch her turn it into another sob story and how she’s bullied for it or something 🤦‍♀️

also, those tears are not real there’s no tears on her face or in her eyes and she is definitely laughing at the end like she had to cut off the video to stop herself from laughing she looks borderline delirious.

Reactions: 7
I feel these need to be here so people who come here at a later date can see how fake she is

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I feel these need to be here so people who come here at a later date can see how fake she is
she always makes it about hate agains young brown women or that she's doing it for the community... hun we support brown women all the time but we don't support people who are trying to scam their followers or manipulate their followers. nothing she has done has helped open doors for any kaurs lol. if anyone tries to follow her footsteps then she feels threatened and sends hate their way anyway. that whole narrative is such a joke it's sad

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Please thank you. I honestly believe she sent that DM to herself covering all our topics on here…

See if THIS story is true, this here does make me feel for her as an older “sister” and makes her more relatable… a narc will never be real though. Empty souls…. It’s sad really
If the story’s true then it also explains why she’s never mentioned any family relations from her mother’s side, always her Dad’s side ie Dadi etc

Why does she feel the need to lie I don’t get it, there’s nothing wrong with being born into money????
Exactly, nothing wrong with being born into money, i don't know whos spreading lies saying her mums still alive, but her mum is actually dead. She also chose the path as Sikh Punjabi as she finds the Muslim path militant, although she does love teasing her followers about her ethnicity.

Reactions: 4
Exactly, nothing wrong with being born into money, i don't know whos spreading lies saying her mums still alive, but her mum is actually dead. She also chose the path as Sikh Punjabi as she finds the Muslim path militant, although she does love teasing her followers about her ethnicity.
She just wants to have this story of struggle and thats it. lol i wonder if her dad and bro lowkey are fed up with her but have no choice but to damage control because shes their daughter/sister LOL

she's soooo pressed when anyone says that her business is a result of her dad's money bc she knows that it's true 😂 anyone who started their own business from scratch wouldn't have their dad coming in as a Managing Director "to help" after the business has barely taken off lmao.

she's soooo pressed when anyone says that her business is a result of her dad's money bc she knows that it's true 😂 anyone who started their own business from scratch wouldn't have their dad coming in as a Managing Director "to help" after the business has barely taken off lmao.
Literally, i was so shocked when she made her story and was more upset about people saying its her dads money versus saying her moms not dead, that was so weird

she probably hates texting so much because that would be written receipts of how terrible of a person she is

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That was so fake... you can tell shes trying so hard to look hurt and is actually just holding back her laughter. She's so evil. Squatters??? Hmm thats not what her dad's linkedin bio says, she's had successful businesses from day 1, he's been involved in multiple restaurants, properties and trading and probably loads of other tit. Plus her grandparents live here, they is no way they would let their son and his kids live out of one bedroom if they have their own house... bullshit again

Can her cousins verify her sob stories? 😂
Narcissists are very good a mimicking emotions. Best believe she thought about how to post that story for the last couple of days. To have a tissue in her hand, to get teary at the end. In terms of her “squatting” story when I used to be around her I heard her embellished “poor girl” story a hundred times whenever she’d want to guilt trip me and it doesn’t add up. She might not have always had the amount of money she has now but she definitely wasn’t dirt broke.

Narcissists are very good a mimicking emotions. Best believe she thought about how to post that story for the last couple of days. To have a tissue in her hand, to get teary at the end. In terms of her “squatting” story when I used to be around her I heard her embellished “poor girl” story a hundred times whenever she’d want to guilt trip me and it doesn’t add up. She might not have always had the amount of money she has now but she definitely wasn’t dirt broke.
bare in mind she’s shown her old clothes and makeup in her family home abroad, showing that she’s had that house for such a long time and I don’t know anyone who was dirt poor that could afford a home abroad. All of her stories do not add up, believe me I’ve pieced together all the bull shirt ones she used to tell me and if you’re feeling bad right now after watching her stories that’s only human nature and that shows the person you are but she literally doesn’t feel a thing, it’s her way of getting things to die down. And no I won’t reveal who I am but thank you for all continually digging deeper and exposing the truth.

bare in mind she’s shown her old clothes and makeup in her family home abroad, showing that she’s had that house for such a long time and I don’t know anyone who was dirt poor that could afford a home abroad. All of her stories do not add up, believe me I’ve pieced together all the bull shirt ones she used to tell me and if you’re feeling bad right now after watching her stories that’s only human nature and that shows the person you are but she literally doesn’t feel a thing, it’s her way of getting things to die down. And no I won’t reveal who I am but thank you for all continually digging deeper and exposing the truth.
Interesting so you know her personally,

When I was around her she most certainly used to bragggg about things, anything from her designer clothes to her holiday home. Never saw any struggle & it’s interesting to see she has to pay for friends now. She was very toxic to me but I’ve moved on, it’s just sad to see the cycle go on.

She may have chose the path of Sikhi over Islam, fine, I don’t see how you could coexist with them anyways and no one has an issue with that, Sikh, Muslim, Atheist no issues here. But if you’re going to claim you’re a Sikh, and then use endorsements from Sikh organisations and Sikhs being persecuted for clout, then you’re not a Sikh. What everyone has a problem with is a girl who looks racially ambiguous and uses this for clout and dances on the edge of it too, and then tells everyone she’s not mixed and she’s fully Punjabi Indian.

We don’t know the ins and outs of her parents relationship or her mother’s family, but what a wonderful way to continue her legacy by ignoring her side of the family lol. 🤦‍♀️ The only time she talks about her mum is when she claims that’s why she has her oil brand and long her because her mum had long hair, so for monetary gain. Or when a brand invites her to watch a film where there’s a mum in it, and she wants sympathy for a brand being so insensitive. If you’re going to bleep yourself out for brand deals and PR then expect to be invited to things that don’t align with your personal life lol. I’m sure she bitched about Pandora giving her Mother’s Day PR, what a great representative for their brand.

Reactions: 3
She may have chose the path of Sikhi over Islam, fine, I don’t see how you could coexist with them anyways and no one has an issue with that, Sikh, Muslim, Atheist no issues here. But if you’re going to claim you’re a Sikh, and then use endorsements from Sikh organisations and Sikhs being persecuted for clout, then you’re not a Sikh. What everyone has a problem with is a girl who looks racially ambiguous and uses this for clout and dances on the edge of it too, and then tells everyone she’s not mixed and she’s fully Punjabi Indian.

We don’t know the ins and outs of her parents relationship or her mother’s family, but what a wonderful way to continue her legacy by ignoring her side of the family lol. 🤦‍♀️ The only time she talks about her mum is when she claims that’s why she has her oil brand and long her because her mum had long hair, so for monetary gain. Or when a brand invites her to watch a film where there’s a mum in it, and she wants sympathy for a brand being so insensitive. If you’re going to bleep yourself out for brand deals and PR then expect to be invited to things that don’t align with your personal life lol. I’m sure she bitched about Pandora giving her Mother’s Day PR, what a great representative for their brand.
She puts a negative spin on everything thats related to mothers. She turned mothers day unto mother figure day...like wtf? She could have still celebrated that day with the memories she has of her and with her grandma who she claims to be so close to apparently. Why does it have to be a negative thing? She makes other people feel bad for having a mum. She's just a spoilt brat who can't see others happy if she's not and has to bring everyone down to make herself feel better. Proper bad vibes!

Reactions: 2
I’m just saying but if i was an influencer who apparently hasn’t had any money from their dad, I would still credit my dad and say he helped me with my business especially if he’s the Managing Director. But, going out of your way to say “you did this all on your own” despite having the help of your dad (even if it isn’t financial), the help from your grandma and the help from underpaid people is completely out of order and just begging for self pity
On top of that she doesn’t acknowledge the fact that the reason she’s so successful now is due to her pretty privilege. If she wasn’t pretty, she wouldn’t have had as many followers on Instagram and hence wouldn’t be able to promote her business as well as she can, and that’s the facts.
fair, she might have done something else and been successful too but the root cause of her success now is her looks. Getting fired from 3 jobs is also something really to be proud of apparently

And the whole “i am modest” thing really irks me. If you’re going to claim the modesty card, stay true to it instead of posing in sensual outfits and creating content geared towards men. There’s nothing wrong with doing that, but at least claim the truth
If she really dressed modestly all the time, then why doesn’t she for Instagram to stay true to herself? Why is she creating a false image for her followers? Does she think she might not get as many likes? It is sad as today especially there really aren’t enough modest wear influencers

she's so arrogant... i'm pretty successful in my own life but i would never ever claim i did it 'all on my own' even though i wasn't really given much financial help
the reason i'm in this position is because my parents raised me a certain way, gave me a comfortable life plus support, encouragement and love from them and friends, even being born in the uk is something i was lucky to have but i didn't earn that

idk why she thinks it's so shameful to appreciate and thank other people and claim she did everything herself

her narcissism is showing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.