Erim Kaur #3 She's tracking your I.P address, MI5 are coming, trolls must confess! C

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she has been perfecting the ingredients for ten years when just over a year ago she was promoting other hair oils and companies house begs to differ too. Brands tweak their start up stories all the time but she is blatantly lying and being disingenuous when there is no need to.

steve jobs probably used a windows pc before apple doesnt mean he will say he was born with a mac 😂

Her and her “team” also arent that efficient clearly as it took ten years to source basic ingredients you can buy on amazon or at your local supermarket
0877CECF-0C90-4606-B55A-72957A664FDC.jpeg

5CD17C96-11CA-4BEE-BAD8-FF1AC6BC38AE.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s so boring and predictable now. Every day a new club dress, selfies and begging people to buy her hair oil 🥱

Reactions: 4
Hi all be careful not to click on this link to youtube. This is probably Erim trying to find your IP OR identity through your YouTube profile. This is illegal... cos she’s a conniving little betch. I had some stalker hack me like this before!
just wow. I was wondering what the hell that was !

Reactions: 2
Of course she has to make everything about herself... just coz there's a sikh girl called Shannon going to love Island and now all of a sudden erim claims her dad wanted to call her that when she's never ever mentioned this in the years I've been following her but just yesterday itv announced about Shannon Singh...surprise surprise erim posts this today

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course she has to make everything about herself... just coz there's a sikh girl called Shannon going to love Island and now all of a sudden erim claims her dad wanted to call her that when she's never ever mentioned this in the years I've been following her but just yesterday itv announced about Shannon Singh...surprise surprise erim posts this today
have way more respect for this Shannon girl than Erim

Reactions: 6
It’s obvious she is using this thread to manipulate better. All her make up tit is focused on darker tones all of a sudden 🙄
so true i've been noticing that too. she's trying to use this thread to do some damage control about the lies she spews. it's fine because her vibes are still fake and everyday people find this thread because they can sense something is off about her and all the evidence about how she lies and manipulates is in these threads

naurrrrr i can't believe she wrote that and thought she was single handedly gonna be able to convince modi to stop being a kanjar with that 😭 erim the social activist ✊

• Haha
Erim 'Kaur', the Gursikh that listens to Sukhmani Sahib every morning but doesn't understand a word of what is being said. Satnam Waheguru tho 🧿

This thread is so dead bc we keep repeating the same things about crappy erim.
Yeah, agreed. She's boring. Posts the same bs every single day, talks about her oil, posts the nazar emoji. I think the funniest thing I've seen from her to date is this:

Went to bed saying two mirrors facing each other doesn't mean anything and Waheguru is more powerful and posts the nazar emoji the next day.

In other news, have any of you been arrested yet?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah I agree she’s so boring omg every thing is a repetition but we’ve noticed that, this girl has no actual personality except her year aboard her dead oil and her first class degree

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.