Erim Kaur #7 My mother’s death financially benefits me, I am morally c

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why she putting on a molly mae / Essex accent?

Yep She’s orchestrating how her followers should interact with her they’re just gonna unfollow the little clout chaser 😭
LOL she's a girls' girl - just like MM ;) and exactly: so weird! Who's even going to remember that? It's such a - clever by IG - and instinctive response that people will do it automatically. She's so lazy; I've not seen any other influencer or entrepreneur say that on social media.
I'm still loling at her spitting feathers over someone stealing toilet roll from her trolley - she takes herself way too seriously. It's literally the most replaceable item and her reaction video (if it actually happened because let's be honest: she's a compulsive liar) shows how much of a mean girl she actually is. People generally reveal who they are in the most unlikely ways and she's done that here. Anyone else - well more secure in themselves and generally at peace - would have laughed or made a humorous or sarcastic comment. She's British; she could have easily made a joke out of it and mentioned that time when there was a toilet roll shortage during lockdown 1 (of all things lol).
But no; she went back to her default setting of complaining, moaning and centering herself as the world's biggest victim

Randomly stalking manpreet toors comments (can't stand her either) and noticed these comments about erim. What happened between her and manpreet toor? The people who wrote these comments are fake accounts as well.

View attachment 1217089
That's weird...sounds like a storm in a teacup designed to try and 'bOoSt EngAgEmeNt!'

Reactions: 4
she could have easily made a joke out of it and mentioned that time when there was a toilet roll shortage during lockdown 1 (of all things lol).
I think this video was filmed during first lockdown which is why she so pissed. Still funny tho 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For someone who only shows “10% of her life”, she seems to keep banging on about the hospital thing. She said herself it was minor and not to worry but now she is still talking about it, saying she’s tough and that?? What a beg. Also, she recorded herself in the hospital, is she ok? 😂😂
86D73658-0CFC-43B5-8A93-1E85BFE578B5.jpeg
80D9543F-0107-4E72-873F-68A7E9B78D68.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Erim stop sending yourself questions. Secondly nobody refers to Toronto as the 6 anymore. This is something people did in 2016. It's 2022

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What an idiot. What kind of stupid mindset is this? So, if you hate any person, it means you hate yourself and you wasn’t brought up properly?? Does she hear the things she says?? We hate you because your a witch, read the wiki if your unsure why babe
A05B8104-E6E4-4655-8F30-F18BE90091BD.jpeg

Wow, she so quirky
68ECA4A8-03CA-4ABE-AAA4-2C2143FA43B4.jpeg

Your telling me, this girl who owns a haircare business has fried her hair off to the point where her curls don’t even show up anymore? Why is she admitting that?
6F43471D-E828-4CF5-8428-7AE34E917546.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LOL I didn't realise that video was from 2020 - still hilarious! The thing about people projecting hate - that's 10 pence psychology for you: straight from the mouth of a narcissist! 😂
The thing about her curls not showing up because her hair is long, is up there among the most stupid things she's said. Naturally curly hair starts from the root - sometimes they loosen but only if you've got super heavy and long hair. Even with length and weight, naturally curly hair stays and doesn't lose its shape or curl gradient - it never fully goes and anyone with naturally curly hair knows that. Irum's got straggly, unhealthy, fried hair that's she's ruined. No way is her hair heavy - it's quite thin and always has been. From what I remember (when she used to get Olaplex treatments) was that her hair constantly looked frizzy, dull and was a cross between waves and a very, very loose curl. Sis has completely ruined her hair - whatever texture it was before - look how staticky it is! How is this someone with a hair oil company and trying to be the face of it?

Reactions: 7
Randomly stalking manpreet toors comments (can't stand her either) and noticed these comments about erim. What happened between her and manpreet toor? The people who wrote these comments are fake accounts as well.

View attachment 1217089
I’d love to know more about this I also can’t stand manpreet toor she’s almost as annoying as erim, anyone know what happened?

Reactions: 6
Never come across a person who gets a haircut based on their body shape!! How funny! Esp as she doesn't even have a hourglass figure 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20220424-214057_Story Downloader.jpg

• Haha

View attachment 1217089
Oh tea ☕ I always thought manpreet is cute ☺ why she annoying? 🧐

Never come across a person who gets a haircut based on their body shape!! How funny! Esp as she doesn't even have a hourglass figure 😂😂😂

View attachment 1218965
Was about to say this she is so delusional ! Her body is like a plank of wood 😶

Sis no longer has that 23inch waist that she keeps bragging about. Looks more like a 25+ inch now. I don't see no abs anymore either... ekam needs to train her harder 😂 some before pics from 2019 and recent

Screenshot_20220424-230838_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220424-230943_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220424-231030_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220424-231116_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220424-231256_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220424-231320_Instagram.jpg
20220424_231335.jpg

Reactions: 1
Sis no longer has that 23inch waist that she keeps bragging about. Looks more like a 25+ inch now. I don't see no abs anymore either... ekam needs to train her harder 😂 some before pics from 2019 and recent

View attachment 1219247View attachment 1219248View attachment 1219249View attachment 1219250

View attachment 1219251View attachment 1219252View attachment 1219253
She looks absolutely disgusting malnourished in those 2019 pics! 🤢 she needs to put on weight. And to the young girls finding our threads daily, you DONT need to STARVE yourself like this crab, it is not attractive, comin like a starving slum child. she is a dangerous influence to young females.

Kinda weird how it look like she's gained weight but she literally eats nothing still, I'm guessing she's fcked her metabolism by undereating/lack of protein and not putting on any muscle (you need to be in a calorie surplus to do this)

Back in 2019 she had a faster metabolism but now she's older she can't rely on that

this is the kind of stuff that she leaves out that really makes her whole back story in-reputable. she's trying sooooo hard to come across as "self made" in every part of her back story. she always leaves out that she was working at her dad's restaurant and was given job opportunities through her dad's connections like fashion internships and such. and this is why we have 7 threads on her. she is always manipulating the truth to make up her own story to manipulate her audience into worshipping her.

BTW guys forbes released their 30 under 30 eu 2021 list this month and little miss manifesting erim did not make the cut 🤭 🤭

Your telling me, this girl who owns a haircare business has fried her hair off to the point where her curls don’t even show up anymore? Why is she admitting that?
6F43471D-E828-4CF5-8428-7AE34E917546.jpeg
my hair is as long as hers but like 2x thicker and i have 3a/b type curls. i don't have any layers at all, just cut straight across right above my bum, and they don't get weighed down by the length, even when my hair was shoulder length the curls were same texture. the only thing that alters the curl shape is heat and not properly taking care of your hair. which hmmm seems a bit odd that a hair care brand owner is not able to take care of her hair enough to keep her natural texture :unsure:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.