Erim Kaur gossip thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yikes, no wonder she looks scary when she overlines them so much, whats the point of continuing to overline once you have had your lips done, she does it WAY too much looks like an actual clown now
She does look like a clown. Years ago her lips looked good. They were naturally big (if that was her natural lips) when she used to wear that one primark lip liner. She never used to overline them. Only started that recently.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I always thought how come her lips always look so defined like it looked like she had product on but would act like she didn’t
yeh in real life her lips are no way that defined it looks like smudged lipliner, also her lips are flat to her face despite the filler

Reactions: 1
Kavita and Harneet are so gorgeous, no wonder Erim didnt want to shout them out or give them any attention in her videos because they will outshine her

Reactions: 7
Kavita and Harneet are so gorgeous, no wonder Erim didnt want to shout them out or give them any attention in her videos because they will outshine her
she would neverrrrr. I think she runs on being the prettiest in the room even if she isn’t lol. If I was doing well I would be promoting my staff/ friends SO much. Everyone in my circle would be doing well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Still got this in her caption
erim used the guy so hard built her brand With his help then was like “bye” I feel bad for any guy she sees in the future I cannot imagine any man putting up with her, she seeks so much attention from men at this point it’s disgusting! Her tiktoks are so embarrassing the one where she’s acting famous is so funny cus everyone in the comments were like “who tf are you” lmao

Reactions: 4
I remember in erims tiktoks, people would compliment her friends instead, especially kavita and erim didn’t like any of the comments 🤣 what a jealous witch

another video of her being cringe then fake laughing at the end- what goes through her head when she posts these? And who the hell are recording them, her dad?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
do you guys remember - this makes me laugh to this day bc how fake it was - she made some stories about how apparently someone told her that the asian community isn't supportive of each other. and that she wanted to prove them wrong so she asked all of her instagram followers to go tweet about byerim on twitter to show this person that everyone is supportive. hahahahahaha like girl what. why not do your part and shout out businesses and bloggers and inform your following by supporting???
She is crafty and so sly . And cringey doing that lmao

I get if your friends were recording you once, maybe twice, and you got shy and laughed at the end, but in every single video she’s giggling at the end?! It’s so fake and I don’t get how she doesn’t know her audience can see that.

Also this lie makes no sense. So she said in her caption she’s got her hand on her chest because the dress was see through, but she posted a TikTok a few days prior with the same dress on and without covering her chest. How does this lie even make sense?! Was the dress not see through.

there’s men commenting saying move your hand, so maybe that’s why.

She’s really out here exposing herself.

Attachments

Last edited:
At this point it’s just hella attention-seeking... and who is she covering her chest for? Thirsty Asian men 🤣 there’s no way you can tell me some of these posts are just for her “sisters”. This pic in particular - she’s practically naked? I mean if this meant to be the right message to send out - show your vag to everyone guys then good luck to her lol. She acts so classy but truly, class comes from within and this girl has none.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
At this point it’s just hella attention-seeking... and who is she covering her chest for? Thirsty Asian men 🤣 there’s no way you can tell me some of these posts are just for her “sisters”. This pic in particular - she’s practically naked? I mean if this meant to be the right message to send out - show your vag to everyone guys then good luck to her lol. She acts so classy but truly, class comes from within and this girl has none.
I know this has been said a few times before, but if she didn’t lie about being modest, no one would bat an eyelid at that outfit, but constantly claiming to be modest and then having pictures that prove otherwise just shows how deceitful she is.

If those are the outfits you like to wear, fair enough. Just don’t lie about it.

Reactions: 7
I know this has been said a few times before, but if she didn’t lie about being modest, no one would bat an eyelid at that outfit, but constantly claiming to be modest and then having pictures that prove otherwise just shows how deceitful she is.

If those are the outfits you like to wear, fair enough. Just don’t lie about it.
Yes exactly I don’t understand the need to lie! Just don’t claim “modest girl” when there are women dedicating their lives to this lifestyle.

Also there’s a video on YT where Harneet brings her Starbucks and she acts like a celeb, like why can you not buy your own coffee? If these girls were not getting paid I am genuinely so glad they left ByErim it would do my head in. You can also see how condescending she is to her friends and as mentioned before, if someone was my true girl and did all my makeup/hair for me, why would I not tag them and help them grow their own MUA brand? This “sisterhood” is fake AF.

yehh agreed everyone she is involved with either steps back or is shoved back by her. she is a consuming person and if your energy isn't going to her it will go to something to do with her, she is highly insecure and needs constant attention, she needs the constant validation through the likes on insta/tiktok etc etc. she loves male attention and its one of the main reasons her last rship failed.
I couldn’t agree more! She is so consuming. Her energy, her vibe. Her’need’ to be the most important person in the room. She can’t hold down a job because she is impossible to work with. I don’t know who raised her to think it’s okay to behave the way she does. She needs a reality check fast. I actually believe she lives in her own deluded world and needs help. I knew her personally and it was the worst time of my life lol

she would neverrrrr. I think she runs on being the prettiest in the room even if she isn’t lol. If I was doing well I would be promoting my staff/ friends SO much. Everyone in my circle would be doing well.
100%. She always has to be at the front of a video or a picture no matter who it is! Also her dad doesn’t take her tiktok videos or majority of her pics on Instagram only a handful when she doesn’t have her assistants with her so it’s very rare. I know someone on here said he doesn’t like how provocative her pictures have become but from my experience his issue wasn’t that at all, his issue was that shes going to become un interesting and lose her following is she doesn’t start switching it up. Money driven runs in the family.

100%. She always has to be at the front of a video or a picture no matter who it is! Also her dad doesn’t take her tiktok videos or majority of her pics on Instagram only a handful when she doesn’t have her assistants with her so it’s very rare. I know someone on here said he doesn’t like how provocative her pictures have become but from my experience his issue wasn’t that at all, his issue was that shes going to become un interesting and lose her following is she doesn’t start switching it up. Money driven runs in the family.
well from what i have heard her dad doesn't like how sexualised her content is becoming just with the skimpy clothes and the sultry glares into the camera, he actually wanted her to wear more modest clothes to appeal to muslim demographic/women as that who she's meant to be "influencing" women (more oil sales) but she likes to dress how she dresses.. you are right though he doesn't want her to loose steam !

well from what i have heard her dad doesn't like how sexualised her content is becoming just with the skimpy clothes and the sultry glares into the camera, he actually wanted her to wear more modest clothes to appeal to muslim demographic/women as that who she's meant to be "influencing" women (more oil sales) but she likes to dress how she dresses.. you are right though he doesn't want her to loose steam !
Always thought her mentioning modest wear was absolute bullshit. Who reveals all infront of the camera but covers at home, talk about contradiction at its finest.

Always thought her mentioning modest wear was absolute bullshit. Who reveals all infront of the camera but covers at home, talk about contradiction at its finest.
She says she dressed modestly when she goes out in real life... but she only ever goes out for content and when she is out in "real life" shes getting people to pics of her. She's defo not in modest wear. Her content is definitely targeted to pervy men

She says she dressed modestly when she goes out in real life... but she only ever goes out for content and when she is out in "real life" shes getting people to pics of her. She's defo not in modest wear. Her content is definitely targeted to pervy men
Yeah it’s so fkn weird, she said at one point “when im home I dress modestly I love it so much no one knows it about me” she’s such a pick me girl it hurts 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also her reason for doing that annoying laugh at the end of the vid is coz "sis is cringing" well if it always makes you cringe why do it?! 😂

I get if your friends were recording you once, maybe twice, and you got shy and laughed at the end, but in every single video she’s giggling at the end?! It’s so fake and I don’t get how she doesn’t know her audience can see that.

Also this lie makes no sense. So she said in her caption she’s got her hand on her chest because the dress was see through, but she posted a TikTok a few days prior with the same dress on and without covering her chest. How does this lie even make sense?! Was the dress not see through.

there’s men commenting saying move your hand, so maybe that’s why.

She’s really out here exposing herself.
Well it's not see through in the other tiktoks. Ok her song choices on tiktok are so sexualised now. Esp the one she used where she's covering her chest. It only brings more attention to her chest if anything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.