Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen that Tony chocolate on a lot of insta stories lately. Has anyone else noticed it? Do we think there’s some shady undisclosed shilling happening or is it just bandwagon jumping?
It’s so expensive. I’ve seen it pop up in Sainsbury’s over the last few months!

Reactions: 4
Faking an episode and involving others(Tanya/Elf) in her staged anxiety moment seems a bit much. Why would anyone agree to that? Unless she is a very good liar and knows how to manipulate people around her into thinking she is having a hard time. And they don't question it because it would be rude...But she did look a bit off, pacing around.
Also, at times, she seems almost proud of having an attack and documenting it for her viewers which is not ok!!

Reactions: 4
I don't know if this has been posted this morning (I am in a different timezone). I watched Zoe's stories and saw that she said she has never actually had CBT. I recall her years ago going on about how she was doing CBT and it was helping. But in this story today she said that her therapist said "no Zoe, this isn't CBT."

1. What on earth is she doing for her anxiety if she isn't doing CBT OR exposure therapy? Is she just talking? And not actively working through it?

2. She needs to get a new therapist... if her therapist wasn't clear in explaining exactly what she is doing. That is a HUGE red flag to me.

3. I have had therapy for anxiety and it included both CBT and exposure. Both are very common for treating it. I am baffled as to what her therapist actually does. If all it is, is talking, then she may as well just talk to Tan.

4. Also, she needs an in-person therapist. Not an online one.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I remember the chocolate in an Amsterdam vlog, it’s genuinely amazing. Mmmmm chocolate.

Reactions: 2
Is she on medication for anxiety?

What therapy is she actually getting?
Not currently. She said she has been on medication but it wasn't for her. Well, she said she thought she was doing CBT but then her therapist said that she isn't. So it sounds like she just "talks" to her therapist... I think CBT or exposure therapy would be more approp for her but I guess that is what you get with an online therapist. I bet she had anxiety about seeing a therapist which is why she did it online and now she is comfortable, even if the therapist is rubbish.

Reactions: 3
I’m not one for competitive illness posts and ranting about how someone doesn’t know tit about anxi....... bla bla bla bla yawn 😐
It’s not my style.
But
View attachment 28536

Public service announcement...
Can MISS Tanya Burr please feck off the the nearest “feck off” station and on arrival, please catch the next available train to “feck right off” avenue.
No offence lovely but you’re one of the last ones I’d be taking mental health advice from right now 😬
I’m being a witch, I care not 🤣
Billionaire Zoe and her selective Instagram anxiety. Nope.
Nope.
Nope.
Nope.... not buying much like your boots range!
Thank you 😊. As somebody who’s experienced an anxiety attack I can assure you at that moment of impending doom I thought I was going to die. I was at rock bottom, I couldn’t function, I couldn’t focus.

I didn’t upload to the gram, I wasn’t coherent enough during my anxiety attack.

I’m fed up of these you tubers bashing the anxiety/Mental Health label around, like a fashion accessory.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you 😊. As somebody who’s experienced an anxiety attack I can assure you at that moment of impending doom I thought I was going to die. I was at rock bottom, I couldn’t function, I couldn’t focus.

I didn’t upload to the gram, I wasn’t coherent enough during my anxiety attack.

I’m fed up of these you tubers bashing the anxiety/Mental Health label around, like a fashion accessory.
I've had one really bad anxiety attack years ago. I didn't even know what it was. I was on a plane and thought I was having a heart attack. The sweat was lashing off me and was certain something terrible was about to happen. I somehow got off the plane and met my Mum who was so worried about me as I looked dreadful - white and clammy and crying we went straight to the doctor who said it was a panic attack. I know they are not all the same but no way could I have filmed that or want to be filmed or ever functioned if that took up 80% of my day on a regular basis.
And this sounds so bitchy but it irritates me the way Zoe talks about 'my anxiety' almost like a pet she is fondly nuturing and is proud of.

Reactions: 10
I've had one really bad anxiety attack years ago. I didn't even know what it was. I was on a plane and thought I was having a heart attack. The sweat was lashing off me and was certain something terrible was about to happen. I somehow got off the plane and met my Mum who was so worried about me as I looked dreadful - white and clammy and crying we went straight to the doctor who said it was a panic attack. I know they are not all the same but no way could I have filmed that or want to be filmed or ever functioned if that took up 80% of my day on a regular basis.
And this sounds so bitchy but it irritates me the way Zoe talks about 'my anxiety' almost like a pet she is fondly nuturing and is proud of.
Panic attacks and anxiety attacks are not the same. It defo sounds like you had a panic attack where you feel like your dying and no logic will tell you your not, I've had many they are horrific. Zoe hasn't claimed to have a panic attack she had an anxiety attack which I have also had many of and you can function through them you just can't settle with what you are meant to be doing. They are also horrible but you don't feel like you are dying through them.

Im not saying Zoe doesn't use it for engagement but I don't think any of us can sit here and say she hasn't had one or is faking. It looked like a genuine anxiety attack to me as it exactly how I would act needing air pacing etc

Reactions: 8
I suffer with anxiety, it peaks and troughs and I'm learning how to figure out when my mental health is on the way down and how to manage it.

Looking at that video Zoe posted it doesn't look staged to me, I see a lot of myself in that where she's pacing and just trying to get air and the fighting. Of course, not everyone reacts the same but I actually believe her.
Zoe can be cruel and dishonest and sometimes I do think that she waves the anxiety flag to deflect from her actions or to garner sympathy when she's not being showered with love but this time she's being honest.

Yeah, it's wierd to me to film it but I guess she thinks it'll do some good (either to her audience or her engagement who knows?).

Also, that belly breathing is actually a good tip. I've been told to use some app by my doctor (trying to avoid medication as I truly hated it) and the app encourages you to use belly breathing to relax.

I really do think that Zoe would benefit from a good therapist who she sees face to face. When I have seen counsellors it really helps to talk to someone and know they will listen and not judge and they will just let you offload and help you.

If I had her money you bet I'd be in therapy,it was hard but amazing.

Reactions: 5
Looks like a lot of my valid comments correcting and calling out users have been deleted or edited [emoji102] pathetic, but I’m glad to see some progress on here. Bye for the next 6 months again I guess.

Worms for brains ..... Because other anxiety sufferers can't relate to her filming, time lapsing and subtitling her episode .
Yes, worms for brains. I don’t care if they can’t relate to that. What she showed in that video was real and I, like many in this thread have said they relate to it.

Also I know Dianne has her brother and sister in law over and it's Joe first time metting them. But it just seem strange that the day/days they're in Brighton Zalfie are in London. Do you think Zalfie planned that to avoid them as they can't be the centre of attention doing the boring tour of brighton and showing off with a pizza and new board game.

Yes, worms for brains. I don’t care if they can’t relate to that. What she showed in that video was real and I, like many in this thread have said they relate to it.
Ok just to clarify my position since you quoted me I personally DO NOT think she faked her anxiety .
I'm certain lots of people here and on Instagram CAN relate to it .
I on a personal level did not understand why she felt the need to film and show so much of that upsetting experience I couldn't relate at all - I'm allowed to say i feel that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s the fact that she set up the camera to film it from a little distance. Odd

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s the fact that she set up the camera to film it from a little distance. Odd
Do you know what I find odd? She had friends over the night before where they made pizza, then she went out for dinner last night and had pizza again. Does she ever try anything new?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen her q and a stories about it and apologies and might not be a popular opinion but I kinda feel like this might be gearing up to some sort of sponsorship

I mean she has been ambassador for mind for god knows how long hasn’t she so she probably she be raising awareness more often anyway

At least she said she pays the therapist and it’s not gifted

Reactions: 8
I think Zoe does have anxiety and does suffer from attacks but filming it and putting it on Instagram is slightly strange, in my opinion. I understand that many people can relate to it but for me it seems too personal to share on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah the filming is odd. I guess there is an argument that she might have set up the filming as a distraction but it's not that convincing...isn't CBT all about learning to face that stuff for one? Would be more authentic if she made a post about it afterwards for 'awareness.'

And with the Tanya situation I wouldn't be that surprised if Zoe hasn't even mentioned her weight loss let alone tried to help. I can imagine her claiming just not to notice. Really no proof or anything just what I know of her personality from years of watching. If not that extreme I bet she has down played it - neither saying she looks good or expressing concern. Because not only is she the skinny one, Tanya is the chubby one, right ?

My issue with Zoe is she’s always exaggerating things or blowing them out of proportion.

Her headache is a migraine.

Her nervous feeling is an anxiety attack.

Maybe she did have a real anxiety attack there. If so, I feel for her. I take medication for mine because it got to where I struggled to function for hours at a time. But she’s like the girl who cried wolf with all these “ailments” and it seems like she’s not really trying to get the help she needs.

I think she does suffer from anxiety, but I’m honestly tired of hearing about it from her because she’s not doing anything to better herself. She desperately needs a new therapist.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.