Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all I know about her is drama around her ghost written book, the really really sh*** party book and her scamming fans with bad poundland style expensive advent calendars

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His video is his girlfriend Ambar DMing girls on his Instagram. Ambar goes to DM Zoe (on Caspar's IG) and you can see she has ignored his last message, she asks Zoe why she's ignoring him (as Caspar) and it shows that she has seen the message but she didn't reply to that either.
Thanks for the info. Maybe they finally cottoned on that Caspar and everyone constantly took the piss out of Alfie and quite clearly found him annoying 😂

Reactions: 5
Drove all the way to London to go for Italian with Tanya. It’s gifted obviously.

Same place the buttercream boys were at last time joe was with them although they didn’t mention gifted. Probably was

Zoe’s outside having anxiety and Tanya is calming her down, where the fucks her boyfriend?!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry but the time lapses she posted of Tanya calming her down outside the restaurant are absolutely pathetic. What a nightmare she is. Alfie probably couldn't wait to go home.

Reactions: 23
I'm sorry but the time lapses she posted of Tanya calming her down outside the restaurant are absolutely pathetic. What a nightmare she is. Alfie probably couldn't wait to go home.
Why was her having a panic attack even filmed/posted ?????

Reactions: 27
Tanya v Alfie

Alf just sitting there and Tanya doing everything Queen Zoe needs to calm down
67dc923bfc.jpg

Are people NOT allowed to have pizza at Zoes?
Screenshot_20190716-001452_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m not one for competitive illness posts and ranting about how someone doesn’t know tit about anxi....... bla bla bla bla yawn 😐
It’s not my style.
But
69EDB401-5D45-4147-B428-DD11E5E369F3.jpeg

Public service announcement...
Can MISS Tanya Burr please feck off the the nearest “feck off” station and on arrival, please catch the next available train to “feck right off” avenue.
No offence lovely but you’re one of the last ones I’d be taking mental health advice from right now 😬
I’m being a witch, I care not 🤣
Billionaire Zoe and her selective Instagram anxiety. Nope.
Nope.
Nope.
Nope.... not buying much like your boots range!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I’m not buying the anxiety stuff anymore. As a sufferer myself, I appreciate it manifests differently for different people but she is just taking the piss at this point and I’m not here for it. I’m tired of her exploiting a serious mental health condition for IG stories and likes when she needs content. End of rant.
Also “migraine” isn’t a synonym for headache. If you have an actual migraine, you’re not going out for dinner as you’re trying to survive without vomiting, in a dark room with no sounds around you. She always has to make herself sound sick and frail. Take a Panadol and carry on, you sorry excuse for an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
It's so hard to take her seriously. If Tanya wasn't there I doubt she'd have pulled that stunt since Alfie clearly doesn't put up with her bullshit anymore.

Her anxiety is so selective I find it SO hard to believe at nearly 30 years old she can't just go sit in a restaurant for an hour or two then go home without that circus of belly breathing and filming it. Absolute twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I find it SO hard to believe at nearly 30 years old she can't just go sit in a restaurant for an hour or two then go home

See I could understand this happening, but my problem with Zoe is she decides when it happens, and I personally feel she uses it to control others around her, like when the went to New York, she decided what she could and couldn’t do depending on what she wanted to do, not anxiety 😐
This is what I find hard to buy into 🤨

• Haha
I have anxiety and it can be awful and creep up from nowhere. I do believe that Zoe has anxiety and panic attacks - she first mentioned them on her channel, around ten years ago. BUT I also think she needs a new therapist. She has a lot of money and could have an amazing therapist, not one behind a computer.

Who genuinely has an anxiety attack and in the midst of it can come out of it to tell their partner to sit and film and then for the phone to be past to your friend so they can film it from a different angle and then go home and time lapse it and add subtitles
My worst panic attacks I've felt like I'm about to suffer a stroke I feel that detached and in the moment all I can think is the worst is about to happen to me, it then takes me hours to fully process that I'm now ok and no part of me wants to relive it , this is narcissistic to the extreme shame on you Zoe Sugg .

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She's really getting my nerves now, what kind of person films when they are having an anxiety or panic attack? Yeah these attacks can come on suddenly out of nowhere, i experience this alot with my anxiety disorder, but to film it, attention seeking much ??

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They’re just trying to get people to ask if she’s pregnant with those photos. He’s hugging her stomach, Tanya is touching it. I don’t know if she actually had a panic attack but I feel the photos are to get people asking

Reactions: 11
I actually totally believe that anxiety attack (different to a panic attack) as it would be exactly how I would act.
I pace exactly the same chat to friends to try and distract my self I could easily put up a camera and film.
However the whole migraine thing is so annoying youbhad a headache Zoe not a migraine!!

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry but that anxiety story is so embarrassing. I wonder if Zoe has shown even an inch of concern toward Tanya considering she is clearly suffering from some kind of eating disorder? Of course not because then it would no longer be ALL ABOUT HER.

Reactions: 19
Nope. I get the whole 'proving it's real' thing, but god. That makes me so uncomfortable. Who decides to film themselves in that state (if its true). I'm more likely to believe it's her acting an anxiety attack how she would normally have one.

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry I suffer with panic attacks and the least thing I think about is recording a time-lapse to stick on Instagram. What a fake! It totally belittles anyone with anxiety. Two words for you zoella duck off!

Reactions: 20
There’s really no need to say that people have “worms for brains” if they don’t believe her.
It’s got nothing to do with what year it is. She’s a faker and a liar on so many other things. This isn’t about not caring for mental health. I had to take medication for my anxiety and I talk about it very openly. If you think she has this special select anxiety thy only shows up when she can turn it into content, great. Insulting other posters, maybe not so great.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.