Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Who genuinely has an anxiety attack and in the midst of it can come out of it to tell their partner to sit and film and then for the phone to be past to your friend so they can film it from a different angle and then go home and time lapse it and add subtitles
My worst panic attacks I've felt like I'm about to suffer a stroke I feel that detached and in the moment all I can think is the worst is about to happen to me, it then takes me hours to fully process that I'm now ok and no part of me wants to relive it , this is narcissistic to the extreme shame on you Zoe Sugg .

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
I’m not buying the anxiety stuff anymore. As a sufferer myself, I appreciate it manifests differently for different people but she is just taking the piss at this point and I’m not here for it. I’m tired of her exploiting a serious mental health condition for IG stories and likes when she needs content. End of rant.
Also “migraine” isn’t a synonym for headache. If you have an actual migraine, you’re not going out for dinner as you’re trying to survive without vomiting, in a dark room with no sounds around you. She always has to make herself sound sick and frail. Take a Panadol and carry on, you sorry excuse for an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Seriously what is wrong with women using excuses such as anxiety to stop you from getting your health checked!. its 2019 parents should tell their girls and adults should tell themselves. It doesn't work like that! The fear of cancer should override the fear of someone just for 30 seconds to a minute, usually a female taking a sample from your vagina. They do not even have to look at your vagina, they dont care they see so many females in one day. People have sex with practically a stranger after a night out but are " afraid" to get a smear test..They are happy to twerk in public show their fannies to strangers joke about sex but afraid to just go doctors. These people need to get a grip. Test your breasts and your vagina nothing more nothing less. They teach it in sex ed. So if parents are so sheepish to say then they hear the information everywhere. Too much spoon feeding on health matters. Anxiety is real it happens to people people do fear stuff but there is a wide number of people faking it because they are attention seekers and liars.
This is a REALLY ignorant comment. How dare you say that people need to get a grip when it comes to anxiety about pap smears. You do not always know everybody's story about why they have anxiety for it.

I had a bad medical experience as a teenager and because of that developed vaginismus. I am a unique case, in that, I can have sex with my husband but when it comes to vaginal medical exams, I can't have them. Vaginismus is a condition in which your muscles involuntary spasm and contract, therefore, making penetration impossible - for me, this only happens in a medical situation, i.e. a smear test. Think of vaginismus like a reflex. When someone goes to poke your eye, your eye will close, it is an automatic reaction. When a gynecologist goes to do my pap smear, my vagina muscles involuntary tense up. In the UK, I was told it was all in my mind and essentially made to feel crazy, but since I moved to Canada, I have found an amazing gynecologist.

You do not know the anxiety this has caused me. I know how important it is to get a pap done and the fact that I couldn't get it done normally made me SO upset. I tried relaxing, using Ativan, etc and it didn't work. I had my pap done under mild sedation as that is the only way it could get done. She also referred me to a psychologist who is helping me work through it with CBT and exposure therapy. It is not until recently that I have started telling people about mine, as I think vaginismus is a condition which needs to be spoken about.

I do not normally get so enraged by comments on here but this really struck a chord for me, as I wish I was able to just lie down and have a smear done normally.

• Wow
Reactions: 53

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Seriously what is wrong with women using excuses such as anxiety to stop you from getting your health checked!. its 2019 parents should tell their girls and adults should tell themselves. It doesn't work like that! The fear of cancer should override the fear of someone just for 30 seconds to a minute, usually a female taking a sample from your vagina. They do not even have to look at your vagina, they dont care they see so many females in one day. People have sex with practically a stranger after a night out but are " afraid" to get a smear test..They are happy to twerk in public show their fannies to strangers joke about sex but afraid to just go doctors. These people need to get a grip. Test your breasts and your vagina nothing more nothing less. They teach it in sex ed. So if parents are so sheepish to say then they hear the information everywhere. Too much spoon feeding on health matters. Anxiety is real it happens to people people do fear stuff but there is a wide number of people faking it because they are attention seekers and liars.
The level of ignorance around mental health and overt sexism in this comment is staggering.

• Sick
Reactions: 52

eyeballs

VIP Member
Completely disagree. The more people talking about smears the better. They can all film them if they want. This is a very good thing she’s doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Hally34

VIP Member
Of course it's a new pool, god forbid they would reuse the pool they already had and let rot. 🤪
Can they please get a permanent pool put in. These ‘disposable ones’ are just annoying to see when they are so filthy rich. It’s annoying when rich people do life wrong. Plus Alfie would love it for content. ‘Big News’ ‘Designing my pool’ ‘Pool Disaster?’ ‘Building my pool’ ‘Important meeting about my pool’ ‘Pool Reveal’ ‘Pool Tour’ ‘Crazy Pool Challenge’ ‘Zoe jumps in the Pool’ ‘S Club Pool Party’ ‘Pool Broken’ ‘Upgrading my pool’

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m not one for competitive illness posts and ranting about how someone doesn’t know shit about anxi....... bla bla bla bla yawn 😐
It’s not my style.
But
69EDB401-5D45-4147-B428-DD11E5E369F3.jpeg

Public service announcement...
Can MISS Tanya Burr please feck off the the nearest “feck off” station and on arrival, please catch the next available train to “feck right off” avenue.
No offence lovely but you’re one of the last ones I’d be taking mental health advice from right now 😬
I’m being a bitch, I care not 🤣
Billionaire Zoe and her selective Instagram anxiety. Nope.
Nope.
Nope.
Nope.... not buying much like your boots range!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

frillylilly

Chatty Member
I do believe that Zoe has anxiety and it's not surprising to me that she has panic attacks, seeing as (as far as we know and she's spoken about) she doesn't seem to have received much treatment, other than via Skype.

HOWEVER, I also think that Zoe learned a long time ago that, for her, anxiety equals attention and molly-coddling. Please don't think that I think this about everyone who suffers from anxiety or other mental health issues - I really don't and understand how actually attention can be the last thing people want.

I don't believe that's the case for Zoe though. I think she sees her anxiety as something that makes her special and different - which in the past is something she's been used to being. A little similar to how people with Munchausen associate illness with attention.

I think the reason people are so doubtful is because of the filming - personally I can't imagine filming a period of depression, but I appreciate that people do in order to give an honest portrayal of living with MH issues. That said, there's something about Zoe (pretty much all of Zoe and her life) that doesn't quite ring true.

Reactions: 36

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Do you reckon she’s being paid to do it?
No. It isn't like it is smear for smear month or anything. The NHS can barely give people jobs. I'm sure the last thing they're doing is paying influencers. She used to have terrible anxiety over it so I actually think she is doing it to be kind. Also, I think it is a good thing for her to do. A lot of young girls look up to her and this may influence them to get one. Actually using her influence for good.

Reactions: 35

blemblem

Can they please get a permanent pool put in. These ‘disposable ones’ are just annoying to see when they are so filthy rich. It’s annoying when rich people do life wrong. Plus Alfie would love it for content. ‘Big News’ ‘Designing my pool’ ‘Pool Disaster?’ ‘Building my pool’ ‘Important meeting about my pool’ ‘Pool Reveal’ ‘Pool Tour’ ‘Crazy Pool Challenge’ ‘Zoe jumps in the Pool’ ‘S Club Pool Party’ ‘Pool Broken’ ‘Upgrading my pool’
living with one pool a day challenge

• Haha
Reactions: 35

xoxo_a

Zoe: *posts a picture in a hoodie*
People: It’s been quite hot this Summer!
Zoe: What? Don’t you understand? It was dark in the morning! I like Autumn! It might be hot where you are but it isn’t where I am! Why is the internet so weird haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

nemidiso

Seen her shit in home bargains and tkmaxx. That’s when you know you’ve lost your clout
english isn't my first language and I GENUINELY was so confused and shocked by this because I read it as something like "I have seen Zoe shitting in Home Bargains and TK Maxx. That's when you know you've lost your clout" and had to read it multiple times until I understood 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Im gonna be odd one out again i really dont think age has anything to do with anything in life. Wear your hair how you want dress how you want have a career if you want she has money so career not necessarily needed she could have been a stay at home mom if she desired and alfie could work vice versa etc. Obviously if your not selling something to the public in particular ( and she doesnt exactly sell fashion or looks she just shows what she likes). 30 is far from old. Too many people hung up on the age as a standalone thing.. In relation to what she has said and wanting kids and every females biological clock then fair enough but for everything else it really does not matter in my opinion. If it makes her look older but hot older whats wrong with that if it makes her look younger so what too. I dont get trapped in those realms of whatever society thinks like that. we should stick to her attitude rather than her looks it comes off a bit catty to me. I hope people out there are polite nice etc no matter what the hell they look like

• Heart
  • Haha

lilblinder

I always imagine she watches Fleur de force's content and just has a little cry looking at her sweet daughter and husband all their pets the beautiful home all her content perfectly pitched at 30something women and then Alfie bounds in with his boy crew talking about skateboards and climbing walls and inside she's ready rip his head off 🤣.

• Haha

Blubs

What I don't understand is she went on about this whole "instagram being too staged and not real" brigade, then goes on to stage her photos even more than before! Even to the point of taking "content trips" to get images for instagram.

Reactions: 31