Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry I suffer with panic attacks and the least thing I think about is recording a time-lapse to stick on Instagram. What a fake! It totally belittles anyone with anxiety. Two words for you zoella duck off!
That’s not a panic attack, you’re correct. But she never claimed it to be. It’s an anxiety episode, which is what she said it was and that’s exactly how it behaves and you CAN function

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
I do believe that Zoe has anxiety and it's not surprising to me that she has panic attacks, seeing as (as far as we know and she's spoken about) she doesn't seem to have received much treatment, other than via Skype.

HOWEVER, I also think that Zoe learned a long time ago that, for her, anxiety equals attention and molly-coddling. Please don't think that I think this about everyone who suffers from anxiety or other mental health issues - I really don't and understand how actually attention can be the last thing people want.

I don't believe that's the case for Zoe though. I think she sees her anxiety as something that makes her special and different - which in the past is something she's been used to being. A little similar to how people with Munchausen associate illness with attention.

I think the reason people are so doubtful is because of the filming - personally I can't imagine filming a period of depression, but I appreciate that people do in order to give an honest portrayal of living with MH issues. That said, there's something about Zoe (pretty much all of Zoe and her life) that doesn't quite ring true.

Reactions: 36
I do believe that Zoe has anxiety and it's not surprising to me that she has panic attacks, seeing as (as far as we know and she's spoken about) she doesn't seem to have received much treatment, other than via Skype.

HOWEVER, I also think that Zoe learned a long time ago that, for her, anxiety equals attention and molly-coddling. Please don't think that I think this about everyone who suffers from anxiety or other mental health issues - I really don't and understand how actually attention can be the last thing people want.

I don't believe that's the case for Zoe though. I think she sees her anxiety as something that makes her special and different - which in the past is something she's been used to being. A little similar to how people with Munchausen associate illness with attention.

I think the reason people are so doubtful is because of the filming - personally I can't imagine filming a period of depression, but I appreciate that people do in order to give an honest portrayal of living with MH issues. That said, there's something about Zoe (pretty much all of Zoe and her life) that doesn't quite ring true.
Yes!! 👏👏👏

Reactions: 11
👏
Sets up camera, AWAY from the area she’s standing with Tanya 🙄
Does similar with Alfie.
That gets posted on her channel and on Tanyas channel.
10000000000000% the engagement jumps up 😐
Making sure all engagement focuses on that, focuses on Zoe, Zoe’s anxiety.....
poor Zoe..
Not Tanya’s weight loss 😐

533ED89C-23EE-4370-BE18-EB46D487D6DA.jpeg

Let’s be honest we all know if she hadn’t had that “episode” her replies would have been filled with “OMG TARNNN IS SO SKINNY!”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s 2019 and people still think Zoe is faking her anxiety...worms for brains [emoji3061]
Worms for brains ..... Because other anxiety sufferers can't relate to her filming, time lapsing and subtitling her episode .

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
👏
Sets up camera, AWAY from the area she’s standing with Tanya 🙄
Does similar with Alfie.
That gets posted on her channel and on Tanyas channel.
10000000000000% the engagement jumps up 😐
Making sure all engagement focuses on that, focuses on Zoe, Zoe’s anxiety.....
poor Zoe..
Not Tanya’s weight loss 😐
Exactly! I bet it absolutely kills Zoe that people are showing so much concern and attention towards Tanya at the moment. It's an incredibly pathetic reaction that I would say is more akin to the behaviour of a 14 year old.

Reactions: 10
i havent watched her videos for ages but the thing that pissed me off most about her is how she always 'pranks' people by scaring them or petty tit like throwing bugs at someone who she knows hates them for example but if anyone did that to her she would have a full blown meltdown. And everytime she does it to someone she does that irritating laugh like she is 5 years old.

Reactions: 21
Off topic but I cringe when she has friends round and they have fun by taking it in turns to hammer nails into a tree trunk.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Off topic but I cringe when she has friends round and they have fun by taking it in turns to hammer nails into a tree trunk.
There is nothing more boring than to watch
1. People hitting a nail with a hammer
2. Watching them play crazy golf
3. Watching them rock climb

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I totally agree with this.I do believe that Zoe has anxiety and by her own admission it seems to have gotten a lot better over the past few years.But she doesn’t half love the attention does she,I can only assume that if you suffer from anxiety and are having panic attacks then attention is the last thing you would want.

One thing that stood out to me was when she was saying about her anxiety being at its worst between 23-26 and it took over her whole life but this was also the time she said she was at her happiest when asked on insta and to me that doesn’t really add up.

Reactions: 12
Exactly! I bet it absolutely kills Zoe that people are showing so much concern and attention towards Tanya at the moment. It's an incredibly pathetic reaction that I would say is more akin to the behaviour of a 14 year old.
Totally. Tanya is thinner and more messed up than her and she hates the attention being away from her for a second. Zoe always has to be the ickle frail sensitive girly one in that relationship. She must've really hated recent comments about them 'omg Tan is skinnier than Zoe'.

i havent watched her videos for ages but the thing that pissed me off most about her is how she always 'pranks' people by scaring them or petty tit like throwing bugs at someone who she knows hates them for example but if anyone did that to her she would have a full blown meltdown. And everytime she does it to someone she does that irritating laugh like she is 5 years old.
Yes do you remember at Sean's birthday she thought it hilarious to give him a t shirt with ET on - she and Alfie giggling away as they wrapped it up as 'ah ha ha Sean has a phobia of ET'. Rib tickling. He was clearly freaked out too. Only her mental health matters.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She said she started therapy from 23 years old, had the worse years between 23-26 (80% of her days!)(what a joke)(that would mean she would wake up at 7am and have anxiety till 7pm? She sleeps at 10?)(she don't even work)(oh yeah,sorry anxiety from ALL THOSE VLOGGING And making Youtube vidoes on her main, and pretending she was writing novels and smelling scents so that she can launch bath products)

still using the same therapist at 29

Also RIP to her main channel, which gives her anxiety because it has too many followers

I wonder if their bedsheets are full of food and chocolate stains. Are they going raise their kids to eat in bed

Reactions: 4
She said she started therapy from 23 years old, had the worse years between 23-26 (80% of her days!)(what a joke)(that would mean she would wake up at 7am and have anxiety till 7pm? She sleeps at 10?)(she don't even work)(oh yeah,sorry anxiety from ALL THOSE VLOGGING And making Youtube vidoes on her main, and pretending she was writing novels and smelling scents so that she can launch bath products)

still using the same therapist at 29

Also RIP to her main channel, which gives her anxiety because it has too many followers

I wonder if their bedsheets are full of food and chocolate stains. Are they going raise their kids to eat in bed

View attachment 28599View attachment 28600
Affected her 80% of the day but still found time to write several books and design an advent calendar because apparently she does all that work herself?

I believe she probably does have anxiety but I also believe she exaggerates it to suit her, if she doesn’t fancy doing something like an event to support her brother etc. She was fine doing a tour I think it was with jim asking her questions on stage. Perhaps because she was getting the ticket money for that.

She’s beyond rich and mental health wise would probably benefit stepping out of the limelight completely not just when it suits her:

My opinion before anyone jumps down my throat. I’m allowed one, and it doesn’t have to be the same as yours

Reactions: 17
As an anxiety sufferer, who paid for evidence based high quality trauma informed therapy to try to resolve it so it didnt control my life - Zoe needs better therapy. I can't ever in a million years imagine having the presence of mind to film a panic/anxiety attack - I remember hiding in my big jumper during one attack and crying for a long time, I should have realised it'd be much better to FILM it. I honestly can't believe she did it.

Reactions: 9
I’ve seen that Tony chocolate on a lot of insta stories lately. Has anyone else noticed it? Do we think there’s some shady undisclosed shilling happening or is it just bandwagon jumping?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.