Zoella #6 It's just couch to 5k and some fake PDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe Sugg: doesn’t wash her hair for 10 days and will never be Mrs Deyes #gifted
Something is clearly going on with her, she has been wearing a big sweatshirt with huge red letters saying Get off my back.....

He always looks through her never at her if that makes sense.
View attachment 33861
I know what you mean, but if he is so enamoured, then marry her, god knows she drops enough hints.

Reactions: 6
I personally think Zoe's hair looks absolutely ridiculous. On another note, how long has it been since the last Couch to 5k run now?

Reactions: 8
I personally think Zoe's hair looks absolutely ridiculous. On another note, how long has it been since the last Couch to 5k run now?
I bet she gets runner’s stomach every time she goes out, that’s why she’s always changing outfits.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.