Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a version with ‘ie’ hence why I wrote it. 🙄 Holly is the most common way though yes.
I get your point but its still pronounced the same way.
doubtful zoe would go for a name that sounds exactly like alfies friend. no need to eyeroll on me lol

Reactions: 2
Pop, the source, is a hospital worker, I'm guessing.

Dodgy...
it was either a really good guess or like you said a hospital worker some sort. kinda creepy
imagine you got one of the medical staff revealing stuff like that on online platforms. but we are on a gosisp site so where is the moral compass to begin with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ffs, like others have said. Noelle was such a good shout. Could have used elle as the nickname and I guess still be them edgy selves and pronounce it ellie, still fits with their theme

Reactions: 10
it was either a really good guess or like you said a hospital worker some sort. kinda creepy
imagine you got one of the medical staff revealing stuff like that on online platforms. but we are on a gosisp site so where is the moral compass to begin with 😂
It could be so many people really. They’d have told friends and family, and friends would likely have mentioned it to other friends / partners.
We usually like a bit of tea on here, so I’m glad they’re around to inform 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I feel really bad,

I’ve shown so much shock and outright dislike for the name that I haven’t once mentioned what we really should be focusing on right now,

the god awful cardigan.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Also those pretending to be outraged that someone “leaked” the information here.

Get a grip, it’s bloody Zoella from Brighton not Britney Spears having Justin Timberlakes baby in 2023

if Zoe was handing out NDA’s in Brightons maternity wards I’d piss myself laughing,

and ask for a zoella advent calendar for my silence.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I just can’t with the name Novie. I don’t know if I’m even saying it right? Is it Noovee or NOVie? It sounds awful in my South Yorkshire accent, maybe it’ll sound better in their posher accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just can’t with the name Novie. I don’t know if I’m even saying it right? Is it Noovee or NOVie? It sounds awful in my South Yorkshire accent, maybe it’ll sound better in their posher accent.
It's NO (like when you say no to something) VEE (rhymes with bee)

So much for them liking names you can shorten with loads of variations on nick names like Ottilie 🤔

Reactions: 6
I actually don’t think the names that bad, atleast it’s an actual name unlike oriavella!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.