Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the girls who died in the Manchester Arena attack was called Nell. It’s such a beautiful name. Wrong order Zoe!

Reactions: 2
And then the peopl started doubting them because they suddenly disappeared 😆
To be fair I think it was more people hoping they didn’t have someone close leaking their info. I know we love a gossip but there’s a line sometimes 🤣

Reactions: 3
I actually don’t mind Nell and know an Eleanor who goes by it. I like it as a nickname and it suits her more than Ellie etc. would.

But it’s strange when paired with Novie, they’re different vibes.

Reactions: 8
my bet is that she was seeing on here everyone guessing jovie and thought duck u guys I’m gonna name her NOvie

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but what the duck is Novie as a name…. That’s honestly horrendous, that poor child. It’s not a name. And then a video of her fresh out the womb in that silly cardigan, poor thing looks shell shocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Novie sounds cute for a child compared to what celebs name their kids these days but growing up it won't fit an adult life

Then again let's wait and see what dianne names any future children then zoes choice might seem perfectly rational
Is americas still on the table?? 🤔🤣

In the last video where they discussed names zoe points at a name on her list and says “I love this one” and Alfie says he loves it too. Then Zoe says, what about with this letter though?

Jovie was on her list for sure. My guess is Nova and Jovie were the top two and they merged them together.

Reactions: 29
My money is on it was a typo but they were too embarrassed to say now it’s too late. Soz Novie babes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.