Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m sorry but what the duck is Novie as a nameā€¦. Thatā€™s honestly horrendous, that poor child. Itā€™s not a name. And then a video of her fresh out the womb in that silly cardigan, poor thing looks shell shocked.
The cardigan looks huge on her and she looks like she's about to burst out of the babygro.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I canā€™t stop associating it with ā€œnewā€ and ā€œnoviceā€. What an awful pick. Iā€™m assuming itā€™s at least No-vie and not Nah-vie. Both bad though. They couldā€™ve done Nellie as a first name. I guess the name that sounded like Nala might have been Nella. If they were sold on this sound they shouldā€™ve at least done Jovie since sheā€™s a holiday baby. Ugh

Reactions: 10
You can see the was pretty popular back in the 1800ā€˜s. Could that mean itā€™s an old money name?

Also the name is getting popular again during the last few years.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
ā€˜Come here little Noā€™. Maybe they are preparing Ottie for finally hearing that word?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Novie what the hell šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I actually like Nell , but Novie is just invented hipster twaddle

the contrast between the names Ottilie and Novie is ā€¦ stark to say the least šŸ„“

Reactions: 14
I really hope its Jovie. Im not sure what I think about Novie. Nell or Nellie is a nice name. I thought they would go for another french name

Reactions: 5
Just imagined Alfie saying Novie in his frog voice and accent and shuddered hard

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I live in Brighton and know a few people with daughters called Nell but Novie I have never heard of. Not a fan at all. She did say in recent video one of the names on their list they canā€™t shorten, potentially this one? Although sadly it would be nice if there was a decent nickname for Novie!!

Reactions: 6
Raise your hand if you thought it was a typo.
If I was her Iā€™d use this as an excuse when I came off the drugs and air and changed the awful name

ā€œSorry guysā€¦. It was predictive textā€

Response from Apple;
dearest Zoe, thatā€™s not actually a word or name, weā€™re not that stupid, this is all on you.

Apple.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This name feels like the british equivalent to all the americans who name their daughters things like ā€œMckinleighā€ lol just nonsense

I was really hoping for an Amelie/Emilie/Nellie/Natalie. At least those sound pretty

Reactions: 23
Well I novierrr!! This was NOT on my bingo card of 2023
Novie Nell
Extended tribute to Nala?
Did they watch some awful movie in their collection and litcherally did Alfie mispronounce movie, Novie, then both light bulbs in their heads went off?

Christ, I've seen it all now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sounds like they mashed two names together and hoped for the best.
Someone wasn't far off with jovie and the other deserves an apology they were right.
the name like Nala was obviously Nova and then they decided to add the IE to it as they like ee sounding names

Reactions: 6
sorry i love zoe but i cant get over novie nell??? sounds like you something you name a dog šŸ˜­ i love old english names too but this is so....? ottilie rue is soo cute and Novie Nell.....?

Reactions: 2
Omg Gabriella Lindley is gonna think Nell has something to do with her cat somehow

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.