Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve shown so much shock and outright dislike for the name that I haven’t once mentioned what we really should be focusing on right now,

the god awful cardigan.
Lmao I don't understand why she doesn't want to dress her little girls in girly colours. I spose that dark green is meant to be like a Christmas tree lol but how much nicer would a deep red cardi have looked?? More pinks and reds, less beige and greens please Zoe :cry:

Reactions: 13
I actually don't think it's bad, but I think Novie Noelle would have been nicer. Even Movie Belle. I feel the flow is off slightly?

Reactions: 4
Lmao I don't understand why she doesn't want to dress her little girls in girly colours. I spose that dark green is meant to be like a Christmas tree lol but how much nicer would a deep red cardi have looked?? More pinks and reds, less beige and greens please Zoe :cry:
seriously alfie nearly pissed himself with excitement over the fact they painted a girl’s nursery blue, wokey cokey arse wipe 😂
Well done alfie, smashing those gender barriers.
IMG_4752.jpeg

IMG_4753.jpeg

she’s advanced for her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Novi is really popular right now here in the Netherlands. Without the E. And Nel is only for women over 75. With one L. lmao

Reactions: 1
Novie reminds me of my brother's first cat Vauxhall Nova😂

Edit CAR not cat!
Vauxhall is a brilliant name for a cat, and also a better name for the youngest Deyes daughter 🫤

actually could understand Novie if it had popped out in November and they were trying too hard to be cute and tit,
but I can’t find any way to spin this one 🫤

Absolutely related but I’ve been humming Champagne SuperNovie to myself for a solid hour.

In a champagne supernovie
A champagne supernovie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t paid attention to Zoe since her stupid “stepping back” post in the new year but how did she take all those months off to do less and not manage to come up with a better baby name?

Novie Nell is a truly terrible name; it sounds like a cartoon character or someone out of Balamory.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm so...disappointed? I think Ottie's name suits them, Novie doesn't at all. It's a bit chavvy for me, sorry 🫣 the double N just doesn't go either. Novie June for example flows better. I still think my guess of Goldie is a million times better 😂😂

Reactions: 23
duck me guys. My first reaction was "wtf that's not even a name" 😮 Novie?! So hard to say and doesn't sound nice at all. First there was a Grottie Ottie and now there's Novie. Speechless
And that little girl is so jaundiced. I bet they stayed in a hospital for a few days

Reactions: 8
Noelle makes me think of Noelle Downing so I’d never have taken them seriously anyway had they done that😂 Novie is truly horrible though sorry.

This is your reminder to those pregnant, we are naming people, not cats.

Reactions: 6
Imagine being in your 40’s and being called Novie Nell.

Do they not realise that babies grow up and have to be grown adults?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.