Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna Saccone always had those gowns (pink when she was having a girl and blue when she was having a boy) and she had 2 of hers in the UK. I know it was a very posh hospital but surely Zoe had Novie in a hospital of a similar standard? Although I don’t know Brighton so I don’t know if there is a Portland type hospital there.
Anna Saccone was the ultimate wannabe American YouTuber 😂

A midwife or consultant in the UK would look at you like you were batshit if your brought your own ridiculous hospital gown and matching outfit for the baby.

There are barely any private maternity facilities outside London.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anna Saccone was the ultimate wannabe American YouTuber 😂

A midwife or consultant in the UK would look at you like you were batshit if your brought your own ridiculous hospital gown and matching outfit for the baby.

There are barely any private maternity facilities outside London.
Fair enough 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m in Ireland and I wore my own gown for my births (just a regular cotton one, nothing naff and matchy!)

Reactions: 1
Why does Zoe never tag where anything is from!!! Love that blanket Novie is wrapped in on her grid

Reactions: 1
Why does Zoe never tag where anything is from!!! Love that blanket Novie is wrapped in on her grid
Because she probably doesn’t have an affiliate link for it, she’s never going to go out of her way to promote something that she’s not paid for.

Reactions: 21
How does Zoe look more done up in labour then what she looks like any other day she's slobbing at home:unsure:

Reactions: 18
i’m also curious why she’s posing with the bump in front of the christmas tree… in a long sleeve crop top & her pants? was she just sat on the sofa like that? did she take her clothes off specially for the shot?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
i’m also curious why she’s posing with the bump in front of the christmas tree… in a long sleeve crop top & her pants? was she just sat on the sofa like that? did she take her clothes off specially for the shot?
I reckon so 🤢🤢

I wouldn’t be surprised if she took her clothes off for the pic. But Zoe is known for sitting around the house in her pants - I remember a huge internet shock when she did it in front of Joey & Tyler Oakley in her old flat and everyone was like OMG I can’t believe she is sitting in front of boys in her knickers watching TV

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t be surprised if she took her clothes off for the pic. But Zoe is known for sitting around the house in her pants - I remember a huge internet shock when she did it in front of Joey & Tyler Oakley in her old flat and everyone was like OMG I can’t believe she is sitting in front of boys in her knickers watching TV
I was about to say if she’s doing it with just Alfie about I don’t see a problem but WITH GUESTS? :oops: Doesn’t matter that they’re gay, that’s just straight up rude!

Reactions: 11
I don’t know if anyone else has noticed this… recently I’ve been watching some of Zoe’s old videos. I can absolutely see a difference in the way she talks? In the old videos she sounds like a little girl and comes across as quite immature despite being a millionaire and owning a mansion😂 I realise u can be immature at any age I just think it’s crazy the way she speaks then to now that she is a mum!
---
I don’t know if anyone else has noticed this… recently I’ve been watching some of Zoe’s old videos. I can absolutely see a difference in the way she talks? In the old videos she sounds like a little girl and comes across as quite immature despite being a millionaire and owning a mansion😂 I realise u can be immature at any age I just think it’s crazy the way she speaks then to now that she is a mum!
Also, she seems a lot more interested in YouTube / Vlogging and a lot more effort into her old videos.

Reactions: 3
---

Also, she seems a lot more interested in YouTube / Vlogging and a lot more effort into her old videos.
I actually think she used to put on a bit of an act in the way she talked and came across in her videos back then. It was 100% because she was appealing to a tween audience so she played this young cutesy ‘innocent’ character in a way.

Reactions: 21
Wow, the throwbacks really put into perspective how much she has changed. She used to have such a twinkle in her eye!

Does anyone have an idea for a new thread title?

Reactions: 13
Wow, the throwbacks really put into perspective how much she has changed. She used to have such a twinkle in her eye!

Does anyone have an idea for a new thread title?
Zoe#66 Called the kid Novie Nell, what the hell?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hope that Alfie posts a vlog soon, I'm eager to know more about the birth story

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.