Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in Spain and so many women here are 5’2”-5’5” … if you are over this you are TALL 😂 I’m 5’4” and have never had to go to the Petite section of a store, fit all high street without adjustments. Shoe size 5 though, size 3 is pretty rare, so we can give her the small feet 😂

Reactions: 10
Her having feet that small though just makes it look even more comical when her sodium cankles flare up

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cold squash. Grow up.
Why does this answer grate me so much like when she calls chocolate milkshake Iced Hot Chocolate 🤬🤣
Also Mauve?? I mean the only person I’ve heard use that word instead of Purple or Lilac is my grandma and when has she ever shown a preference for purple like ever.

Reactions: 18
Can’t wait to see Zoe rating Christmas chocolates for the hundredth time
---
I don’t know if I prefer calling her Sagella or Hagella

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A US 3 would be child-sized tiny, but a UK 3 is a US 5, which is way at the smallest end of women's shoe sizes typically carried, but it is "normal" and I would believe it. (Just FYI for any fellow Americans who weren't aware like I wasn't until I googled it just now haha)

Reactions: 10
A US 3 would be child-sized tiny, but a UK 3 is a US 5, which is way at the smallest end of women's shoe sizes typically carried, but it is "normal" and I would believe it. (Just FYI for any fellow Americans who weren't aware like I wasn't until I googled it just now haha)
Also, idk if this is also a thing in the US, but most junior lines that carry a size 3/4 are actually the same 3/4 adults wear so small feet ladies, if you wanna save some money that’s one way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean even though Zoe isn’t short I would still say she is small framed. Small but chunky hands, small feet, small head. Not small ankles though 👀
I’m enjoying hearing all your shoe sizes and how tiny you are but how big is your sink though?? (For those on Anna’s thread)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m 5ft 9 with size 7 feet

Just wanted to add that in so I wasn’t left out 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also, idk if this is also a thing in the US, but most junior lines that carry a size 3/4 are actually the same 3/4 adults wear so small feet ladies, if you wanna save some money that’s one way 😂
I sometimes buy 2.5s from the children’s section in Deichmann! I’m 4 ft 11 and have narrow feet. I tell everyone I’m 5 ft though! 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I sometimes buy 2.5s from the children’s section in Deichmann! I’m 4 ft 11 and have narrow feet. I tell everyone I’m 5 ft though! 🙈
Haha I do similar! In-between inches so I just round up because it’s easier and would rather be taller tbf 🤣. Proper 5’11 guy move I know!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m 1 inch tall with size 0.1 feet 🏆

Anyway do we know if Zalfie are still ‘hosting’ this year for Christmas whereby the mums do all the cooking. Zoe just decorates the table, buys tit and enforces them all to wearing matching pyjamas.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am here working the christmas weekend, while miss peahead and mister I am not a tory are taking several months off cause she gave birth 😂
not gonna lie, one of those days I envy their lifestyle.
we all should have made a youtube account back in 2010 lol

Reactions: 13
Baby must be small birth weight as princess pea head is baby wearing and not making Alfie do it. I’d imagine anything over 8lbs Zoe would be claiming was too heavy for her weak little arms…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m 1 inch tall with size 0.1 feet 🏆

Anyway do we know if Zalfie are still ‘hosting’ this year for Christmas whereby the mums do all the cooking. Zoe just decorates the table, buys tit and enforces them all to wearing matching pyjamas.
Isn't her dad staying at Joe's which is nearby as well

What kind of little girl’s outfit is this?
this was how my mom was dressing me in the 90s from time to time cause they thought I was gonna be a boy. and most of my clothes were browns and greens cause of that. its really giving that 😂😂

She looks very haggard 😳 I know she’s only recently had a baby, but, still…

That woman does not look 33
all for women empowerment but why cant she stop talking about her nipples, its not like she is giving any advice either.
maybe go get it checked or get some ointment instead of complaining to your followers ?

Reactions: 8
this was how my mom was dressing me in the 90s from time to time cause they thought I was gonna be a boy. and most of my clothes were browns and greens cause of that. its really giving that 😂😂

all for women empowerment but why cant she stop talking about her nipples, its not like she is giving any advice either.
maybe go get it checked or get some ointment instead of complaining to your followers ?
It's just being that bleeping smug mum.who can breastfeed so is better than anyone else

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.