Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face looks slimmer and she’s glowing. Maybe sitting around on her arse not doing anything while everyone else looks after her children is finally paying off
Really? My first thought was she looks old af and like she’s aged 10 years since she had the baby. I dont see glowing at all sorry.

Reactions: 10
I think Alfie sees himself as some sort of cool hipster coffee connoisseur. But mostly he wants to be like Sam Tomkins.
Screenshot_20231224_085809_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Alfie wants to be cool and edgy but he is 30 years old with a lazy fiancé, is a dad to two (and looks it), and is now past the prime of his career. He needs to get over himself. He’s not hot - he looks like a horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Its clear Alfie wants to be some hipster dad but he's just a badly dressed naff tory. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate the veneer trend. Non perfect teeth can give you character. Same as noses. If it's not affecting your health or self esteem then I'd leave them alone tbh.

Reactions: 78
I actually do think she looks better in that pic than before, maybe she is glowing to some of us because she isnt doing her grinch smug smile, she just looks happy and it suit her better than the weird smirk she always do

Reactions: 27
I do wonder if she’s going to get veneers. They are trending at the moment and Alfie has always teased her for her front tooth.
I mean she would be able to achieve pretty great teeth just with Invisalign or whatever. They aren’t that bad..the fact Alfie would tease her for her teeth with his bleeping chompers??? And his gummy teeth before. I’d have told him to duck right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.