Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only imagine Zoe's mum doing the school run for some reason

Reactions: 23
Home schooling is TOUGH. I don’t see them committing to that, unless they hire a private teacher or something but I think that’s even beyond their means. The kids will go to an exclusive private school because I honestly don’t see them putting up with an underfunded state school.

Reactions: 13
to be fair everyone and their mother is doing this trend. His answers do make him seem as boring as a blank piece of paper tho
Also so self absorbed as is everyone doing this trend - news flash no one cares 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Haha I always think of these as ways for scammers to get people’s personal info so that they can hack into your accounts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
They always dress Ottie like she’s someone out of the film The Secret Garden or something like that

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was a joke 🤣 I just meant cos she cant bare to leave the house to visit FC so why wouldn’t she get tutors in to homeschool Ottie.

Reactions: 1
since she is so into the 90s you would think maybe she would dress her child colourful like the 90s. nah, thats where her obsession stops

Reactions: 21
The only colourful thing Ottie has worn was her birthday dress oh and the frozen dress Poppy bought her.

Reactions: 8
music : nostalgia only? there’s no way she only listens to old music. Thought she liked Harry Styles?

Reactions: 12
SHES FIVE FOOT FOUR ?! They make out she is the tiniest person, a grain of rice sized. Five foot four is normal

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Alfie posting like we're in 2010..
Is he ok ?

Seriously a 30 year old man who isn't going to work everyday because his Mrs needs full time support to look after her children has the time to sit on his phone and do tit like this as though we don't know every single detail of this guy's life and inner feelings as it is ..... He actually has the mindset of a teenage girl.... bleeping favourite colour 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
SHES FIVE FOOT FOUR ?! They make out she is the tiniest person, a grain of rice sized. Five foot four is normal
Hahah yes, she’s completely average, I remember first finding out she was my height and being in absolute shock. She just surrounds herself with tall men like Alfie and Mark which makes her feel tiny

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.