Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So clearly it was bullshit to drive up comments/engagement, but it's so obvious now that they were settled on a name ages ago. For them to receive a custom garment this close to Christmas, I highly doubt they decided last minute. Got to make sure all the brands know who to make the gifts out to šŸ™„
Screenshot_20231223_143808_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 11
So clearly it was bullshit to drive up comments/engagement, but it's so obvious now that they were settled on a name ages ago. For them to receive a custom garment this close to Christmas, I highly doubt they decided last minute. Got to make sure all the brands know who to make the gifts out to šŸ™„
View attachment 2646974
I donā€™t know how to explain it but this doesnā€™t look like Zoe to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I donā€™t know how to explain it but this doesnā€™t look like Zoe to me.
Her face looks slimmer and sheā€™s glowing. Maybe sitting around on her arse not doing anything while everyone else looks after her children is finally paying off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys, I had the strangest dream that Zoe went on holiday and posted a picture of herself in a bikini with a c-section scar on show. Everyone in the comments praised her for how brave she was for showing it. šŸ˜‚ bizarre lol

sheā€™s always in full makeup. Thatā€™s pretty ā€œimpressiveā€ with a newborn ngl

Reactions: 3
Couldn't even go to a little Christmas Market on their own as a family. Had to have Poppy and Sean there to help. Have they ever done anything outside (or even inside tbh) the house as just a couple with a child? Why the constant chaperones?

Reactions: 28
I didnā€™t think they could manage it but that has to be the ugliest outfit Iā€™ve never seen Ottie in, why would you ever dress a child in that. And I see new baby gets a pink pram suit, tell me who is going to be Zoeā€™s favouriteā€¦. (Novie still a tit name.)

Reactions: 13
Bought donuts and cookies of course you did :sleep: and her comment 'the sweet tooth is really sweet toothing' šŸ¤Ŗ oh shut up you idiot!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2646974
Why does the cardigan look like it says Nova though

Reactions: 11
Novie is a dreadful name.

Makes me think of Novygod, the Soviet new year.

Reactions: 8
I dress my daughter like Ottie, (i know - shoot me! She does have loads of character, bright, floral outfits too) but even I think that outfit is awful. She looks like one of Fagin's boys! Just because it's Zara, doesn't mean it's nice.

Reactions: 6
I suppose Novie is giving her an excuse to not do anything with Ottie, so that's why she's her favourite. Once Novie gets to a more difficult stage ie: moving around, they'll both be banished to the playroom/Nanny/nursery.

Reactions: 12
Dressing Ottie like that at Christmas is even more sad! Zoe is wearing a pink sparkly jumper and Ottie is dressed like an impoverished child from the 60s.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dressing Ottie like that at Christmas is even more sad! Zoe is wearing a pink sparkly jumper and Ottie is dressed like an impoverished child from the 60s.
This is what I donā€™t get because Zoe does wear a lot of colour & even dresses quite girly most of the time yet for some reason ottie is in beige potato sack outfits.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.