Zoe Sugg #65 On Maternity laze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cold squash 😆😆

Every answer sounds pretentious somehow, even cold squash,, maybe it's because of the smug photo she used lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Coke squash and pizza…so every meal at every kid’s birthday party? 😭 She needs to stop living in the past and grow up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
her music genre answer is sending me: nostalgia only

ok girly, keep living in the past I suppose

Reactions: 9
her music genre answer is sending me: nostalgia only

ok girly, keep living in the past I suppose
What does nostalgia even mean?! I know in her case she's talking about late 90s/early 00s music, but by definition nostalgia can be for any period of history...

"What kind of music do you like?"
"Nostalgia"
"Oh, like Steps and S Club 7?"
"No, no - Beethoven!"

• Haha
What does nostalgia even mean?! I know in her case she's talking about late 90s/early 00s music, but by definition nostalgia can be for any period of history...

"Nostalgia"
"No, no - Beethoven!"
Does anyone ever remember random tit sometimes like half of S Club 7 doing a gig in Zoes garden😂Like wtf was that🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

"Nostalgia"
"No, no - Beethoven!"
‘No, no - Vera Lynn. Can’t beat a bit white cliffs of Dover to get feeling all the nolstalgic feels.’
She’s such a twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Height-5'4-so not so 'tiny' after all:cautious:
Fav food-pizza-grow up
Fav drink-cordial-grow up
Fav colour-Mauve-lie you never wear or own anything Mauve.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
I'm 5ft 4 and never thought of myself as tiny. I genuinely thought she was under 5ft the way she carries on. 🙄
Think it's time for a throw back.
Screenshot_20230715_073622_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Nobody makes a bigger deal of being sooooo smol no woman has ever been tinier than women who are actually 5'3" - 5'5" or so haha. (Not that ALL women in that height range do, but women who are genuinely 4'10" or something often feel embarrassed by it and don't want to play it up, plus irl everyone can SEE it, and they don't have to intentionally bring it to people's attention to make others think of themselves as small.)

Reactions: 22
Nobody makes a bigger deal of being sooooo smol no woman has ever been tinier than women who are actually 5'3" - 5'5" or so haha. (Not that ALL women in that height range do, but women who are genuinely 4'10" or something often feel embarrassed by it and don't want to play it up, plus irl everyone can SEE it, and they don't have to intentionally bring it to people's attention to make others think of themselves as small.)
Gabby Lindley is the same 😂 I’m under 5 feet and it’s just so beyond annoying, I wish I had an extra 5 inches on my height! Reaching top shelves in shops, even in my own home actually, is so inconvenient. My son is already half the size of me 🫠 Having to seek out petite sections which most physical stores don’t have etc. It’s an inconvenience! Yet they all seem to want to be this short?

Reactions: 15
I’m her height with size 3 feet, I don’t think it’s massively unusual, I know a few other people with the same
I assumed most average height people had average sized feet. I guess there’s always exceptions. Don’t think I’ve heard her talk about her small feet before.

Reactions: 1
I assumed most average height people had average sized feet. I guess there’s always exceptions. Don’t think I’ve heard her talk about her small feet before.
She used to talk about them a lot I think, the same point when she used to talk about her “teeny tiny hands”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.