Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gym Shark sending her FOUR sets of workout gear when she DOESN'T WORK OUT 'oh you don't need to workout to wear the clothes even if your cleaning your house and want something to move about in' :ROFLMAO: yeah ok. Also took her four weeks to paint one wall.:rolleyes:
As opposed to wearing normal clothes to move about and clean your house in.

Coming from the woman who we all know has a cleaner. Or at least has had a cleaner.

Reactions: 11
The AD is for Gym shark again are they taking the piss?
Was convinced it was going to be function of bullshit considering the hair, I bet that will be next!!! So shocked GymShark are paying her to advertise their stuff, she can’t even walk the dog herself 😂

Reactions: 8
It’s so telling that Zoe timelapses an entire meal that they all spend together and Alfie is either looking at his phone or at Pay, hardly a glance in her direction the whole time.

It was also super awkward to watch her ask for physical compliments from him as if their relationship was normal when he’s clearly not interested in her anymore.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
It’s so telling that Zoe timelapses an entire meal that they all spend together and Alfie is either looking at his phone or at Pay, hardly a glance in her direction the whole time.
Interesting but not really surprising. There was a time lapse in one of Alfie's most recent vlogs (I think they were in a restaurant?). Granted, it was very short, but I didn't see them speaking to each other, only to Ottilie. The baby has definitely replaced the board games!

Reactions: 14
As opposed to wearing normal clothes to move about and clean your house in.

Coming from the woman who we all know has a cleaner. Or at least has had a cleaner.
Yes but Zoe means her type of 'cleaning' aka wiping down the worktops. Yes Zoe I'm really going to spend £80 on a gym outfit to clean my house. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if Tracey moved to Brighton to be near Joe and Zoe? I feel like she's been in every vlog since Zoe gave birth, which is understandable of course she wants to see Ottie, but she lives so far away. I feel like Alfie wouldn't life having her as a guest for months.

Reactions: 10

It was also super awkward to watch her ask for physical compliments from him as if their relationship was normal when he’s clearly not interested in her anymore.
aww I feel sorry for her, don’t get me wrong I don’t like Zoe or have much sympathy, especially since if she’s unhappy she has the option to leave, but I still feel kind of bad about the fact he gives her no time, no affection. Must be frustrating. I don’t know why they’re even together anymore, there’s no spark

Reactions: 5
The way Alfie stomped up those stairs with that pervy smile on his face calling ZoZo a Sexy Mama 🤢 After that she kept begging for more compliments, even showed us her butt in those work-out pants, it was so cringy! I feel like she left the part of him touching her in purposefully - it is probably the most he's touched her in a while!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The way Alfie stomped up those stairs with that pervy smile on his face calling ZoZo a Sexy Mama 🤢 After that she kept begging for more compliments, even showed us her butt in those work-out pants, it was so cringy! I feel like she left the part of him touching her in purposefully - it is probably the most he's touched her in a while!
Jesus, that smile 😨 who needs pennywise the clown when you have that coming up the stairs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He’s vile 😂

Reactions: 5
How low is her self esteem that she craves compliments and this ogre being attracted to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.