Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Maddie on holiday in the south of France? Sarah and Jim are in Spain so Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s why Zoella is looking at one of those places for their holidays because she canā€™t muster up an original thought of her own. Itā€™s weird to me that theyā€™re in that massive house with all that money and donā€™t travel more, especially when their ā€œjobsā€ are so remote

Reactions: 21
I think Mark definitely still loves her and all, but especially after she had her kid it's probably weird and he doesn't know how he fits into all of this any longer. He's single, likes to party, and she's at home with her kid. They can't do some spontaneous things anymore (lol), even just like Mark going to her house for a couple days to hang out. I would love to know how much they talk now over text/phone/facetime compared to before she had a baby.
Yeah and it always seemed to me that Mark saw his visit there as a day to be cozy. Cozy is all Zoe can giveā€¦ so whenever heā€™s in the mood for that, he goes. Now ofc less frequently, but still the same vibe.

Reactions: 16
Zoe took mark to the office and it seemed dead - no one in sight and no sound of anyone. On a Tuesday in the middle of the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Zoe took mark to the office and it seemed dead - no one in sight and no sound of anyone. On a Tuesday in the middle of the day!
I bet they spent all that money buying the building (because the own the retail space downstairs too) and most of the employees work from home all week. Ridiculous seen as they spent millions didnā€™t they?!

Reactions: 10
I bet they spent all that money buying the building (because the own the retail space downstairs too) and most of the employees work from home all week. Ridiculous seen as they spent millions didnā€™t they?!
They only bought that building as an investment. The only reason they made it into an office is for them to pretend that they actually work.

Reactions: 21
Yeah and it always seemed to me that Mark saw his visit there as a day to be cozy. Cozy is all Zoe can giveā€¦ so whenever heā€™s in the mood for that, he goes. Now ofc less frequently, but still the same vibe.
I don't follow their relationship closely but I feel like all they talk about is pop culture stuff. Maybe she's the only one of his friends who gets his obsession with music and movies?

They only bought that building as an investment. The only reason they made it into an office is for them to pretend that they actually work.
And for tax purposes, apparently.

Reactions: 7
Lol saw this on one of Louiseā€™s tiktok videos, the comment about Darcy pushing Nala down the stairs šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

AAD63F75-C6E2-4A3B-9B49-141CF82ED263.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The most work Zoe seems to have done in it is paint a wall and put a sofa into position. Itā€™s a joke of a set up! But as others have said, it feeds into their little fantasy and probably can be written off tax wise.

Reactions: 13
Also whatā€™s happened to Holly please? Does she not work for them anymore? Not seen her about for ages in any vids. Has she been ditched?

Reactions: 9
Also whatā€™s happened to Holly please? Does she not work for them anymore? Not seen her about for ages in any vids. Has she been ditched?
She left the job a while back. They posted about hiring a replacement for her on their careers page.

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s enjoying her freedom from fingered doughnuts, expressing Nalaā€™s anal glands, pretending Alfieā€™s merch is a ā€œbrand trying to not scream from the banality of AtoZ.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lol at Alfie getting a matching tattoo with his Mum.

Its a sweet idea but a weird time of life to do it. Why not get a tattoo to commemorate your child, or to honour your partner who is the Mother of that child?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lol at Alfie getting a matching tattoo with his Mum.

Its a sweet idea but a weird time of life to do it. Why not get a tattoo to commemorate your child, or to honour your partner who is the Mother of that child?
I know heā€™s got a tattoo with his dad and mum
now which is lovely but no tattoo for Zoe or a ring..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Heā€™s shown more commitment to his parents than he has to Zoe, says a lot doesnā€™t it!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I feel sorry for Zoe in a way because she's really lost her identity being with Alfie, she's essentially just morphed into what he wants. She used to have such a quirky style and you never see that any more; and this was long before she got pregnant so it's not even that. I also think it's a shame that she's made it clear she wanted to be married before she was 30 and he isn't bothered by that, they seem to just do whatever he wants like the Christmas sleepovers with all of his family in their PJs all day

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.