Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah it’s weird… I mean both my ring fingers are the same size. Seems like wishful thinking to wear a trilogy ring looking just like an engagement ring.
I was going to say oh maybe her right hand is too big, as the hand you write with often is, very slightly. But then I remembered Zoe doesn't write or do anything...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My ring fingers are different ring sizes, so it can happen, and it's actually the non dominant one that is bigger. But! It's not like you can't alter a ring to fit. She wants people to be confused. I bet that in her head, randos on the street look at her and think she's engaged.

She leads a sad existance where external validation is all she seeks, so I wouldn't put it past her to derive some pleasure from appearing to be engaged.

It's still a shock to me that she reproduced with a man who not only has no obvious intention to marry her but who has dangled an engagement multiple times and used it for views.

Reactions: 24
Looking at her face it’s a shame no pharmaceutical companies have come to her with a brand deal for water pills… The puffiness from retention is out of control
No wonder with the amount of salt in all the processed and take away food she eats

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
yeah it’s weird… I mean both my ring fingers are the same size. Seems like wishful thinking to wear a trilogy ring looking just like an engagement ring.
Zoe seems like the kind of woman to assume when she’s out and about certain types of people will see the pram and look at the finger. Her anxiety might be a factor

Reactions: 14
Zoe seems like the kind of woman to assume when she’s out and about certain types of people will see the pram and look at the finger. Her anxiety might be a factor
We’ll if she was really that worried about people judging her for having a baby whilst unmarried then she should have put her foot down with Alfie… wearing a ring to pretend your engaged when people look at you is just a bit sad when you’ve been with your partner for 10 years and there’s no reason you can’t be actually engaged by now 🙄

Reactions: 26
It’s like she’s trying to get engaged sneakily like without telling him 🤣. Babe, you live together and have a baby and yet he won’t marry you….its a sign he doesn’t want to get married

Reactions: 21
Imagine being such a doormat you let the likes of Alfie Deyes walk all over you. Shameful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I wouldn’t want to marry her either, she’s lazy and filthy. For all we know them “trying for a baby” was actually a calculated effort from Zoe. Who knows her her mind works. Perhaps she thought if she had his kid he’d marry her.

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t want to marry her either, she’s lazy and filthy. For all we know them “trying for a baby” was actually a calculated effort from Zoe. Who knows her her mind works. Perhaps she thought if she had his kid he’d marry her.
Oh for sure it was some kind of ultimatum, I remember them saying 2020 was going to be their year of travel, it was so obvious he wanted to travel and she wanted a baby so they agreed to do one then the other.
Then covid happened and they didn’t actually go anywhere but what do you know, the following year they had a baby.
She’ll do the same thing in a few years with marriage or in a year with another baby I bet.

Reactions: 17
To be fair I’m hoping she is telling the truth and truly has changed her view of marriage otherwise this is ridiculously embarrassing to watch. I’m sure we’ve all seen a relationship in our personal lives where the girl is dying for the baby, ring and house and the boy couldn’t be less bothered about any of those things, they eventually break up, and then he give all that to a girl he actually wants to be with like a year later. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s how they turn out.

Reactions: 31
To be fair I’m hoping she is telling the truth and truly has changed her view of marriage otherwise this is ridiculously embarrassing to watch. I’m sure we’ve all seen a relationship in our personal lives where the girl is dying for the baby, ring and house and the boy couldn’t be less bothered about any of those things, they eventually break up, and then he give all that to a girl he actually wants to be with like a year later. I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s how they turn out.
If they ever break up it would have to be Alfie who leaves Zoe as she will never leave him.

Reactions: 21
If they ever break up it would have to be Alfie who leaves Zoe as she will never leave him.
She doesn't seem like the kind of person who would take being rejected well. I can only imagine the meltdown if Alfie ever did dump her...

I believe Alfie feels shy/embarrassed to propose anyway. They seem to struggle being romantic, and Alfie is not good at expressing certain things…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I believe Alfie feels shy/embarrassed to propose anyway. They seem to struggle being romantic, and Alfie is not good at expressing certain things…
If you’re too embarrassed to propose to your partner of 10+ years who you have a baby with then…

Reactions: 38
Neither of them have the balls to break up with one another. They’re way to dependent on each other for very different reasons. Alfie relies on her for views because he’s nothing without the zoella connection. She relies on him and his family to provide her with that idyllic family she craves. Without Alfie she’d have to go back to her own “broken” imperfect family.

Reactions: 28
Yeah, this is how I feel about it, although I'm not entirely convinced that she has changed her mind.

He doesn't have to propose in front of anyone anyway. Nobody would be forcing him to make a proposal into a big thing, it could be something that just involves the three of them. If he can't talk about his true feelings for his girlfriend of 10 years who he has a child with, to her, then there are questions that need to be asked imo.

Yeah, this is how I feel about it, although I'm not entirely convinced that she has changed her mind.

He doesn't have to propose in front of anyone anyway. Nobody would be forcing him to make a proposal into a big thing, it could be something that just involves the three of them. If he can't talk about his true feelings for his girlfriend of 10 years who he has a child with, to her, then there are questions that need to be asked imo.
I’m talking about just them. It feels like he wishes he could skip this moment. Like he avoids it at all costs. And I think it’d be easier for him to do it with a crowd actually, he’d be nervous but he’s done “similar” things before. I’m not sure he can do the more serious, intimate thing… and without Zoe being “omg haha are you trying to be romantic” They’re gonna play cards after she says yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.