Zoe Sugg #49 Five go absolutely nowhere, unless it's gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oooooh right they were at that getaway which costs everyones lifesavings

you would think with that amount of money to splurge theyd I dont know, switch things up and go somewhere else. but zoe really is a creature of habit and comfort. dont put it past her but like. WOMAN GO OUT, ENJOY. HAVE SOME FUN, in other places once in a while.
its so frustrating to watch ngl

Reactions: 13
I don’t think Alfie is adventurous at all, it’s just cause Zoe doesn’t do anything at all and compared to her he’s like bear grylls

• Haha
Reactions: 30
oooooh right they were at that getaway which costs everyones lifesavings

you would think with that amount of money to splurge theyd I dont know, switch things up and go somewhere else. but zoe really is a creature of habit and comfort. dont put it past her but like. WOMAN GO OUT, ENJOY. HAVE SOME FUN, in other places once in a while.
its so frustrating to watch ngl
They even had that Cauliflower tacos recipe Zoe loves.

Anyway didn't the health officials warn people to keep kids indoors during this heatwave? so there's Zoe with Ottie in an outside pool and no hat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Off topic but if anyone can point me in a good direction where I can find cute boys baby clothes? I struggle to find fun funky colourful things for him!
Not sure how helpful I will be, as I live in France, but I like Du Pareil Au Même, and Sarjent Major as they do some fun, colourful outfits for boys and girls. Hema do some affordable outfits too, though not always in the brightest colours or prints. I usually find the supermarket clothing ranges ( George, Florence & Fred, whatever the Sainsbury’s one is called) are rather fun and colourful, but I haven’t been in the UK for nearly 3 years now.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Off topic but if anyone can point me in a good direction where I can find cute boys baby clothes? I struggle to find fun funky colourful things for him!
Next have some colourful and fun stuff, as do M&S. i also snagged some lovely clothes in the Boden sale at the moment !

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Deffo reads on here 😂
I don’t think Zoe could handle the criticism here but she definitely has someone on her team that scans this forum and flags small doable things to her, like covering her goddamn baby’s head in this weather.

Reactions: 25
Scandi clothes - frugi/ Maxamorra: Toby Toger / Kite . Gorgeous prints and clothes . Expensive but good resale value and good BST groups out there

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Colorful I would say Benetton, Next, John Lewis and Verbaudet for sure. After you can find some at George or H&M but the "fashion" is "neutral plain mrs hinch wall" colour on kids clothes so I admit it is complicated sometimes to find some.

Did anyone watch Marks new vlog? It's quite interesting. I've only seen the first 5 minutes but he's saying hes taking a break from doing brand deals as he feels like his content has strayed away from his authentic self. If only he could pass on the message to his bestie.

Reactions: 25
milly & Ralph, primark (depends where you live tho cause some primark stores are really tit), H&M, I got my boy some things off Ted baker when they had a sale on, never pay full price😂 Rosie & Benny, mamas & papas

• Heart
Haven't followed Zoe or Alfie in ages but Honestly, props to them. They are the only couple from the OG British group that managed to stay together and start a family. I remember even back on GG forum we always kept saying that these two will not last but we were wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haven't followed Zoe or Alfie in ages but Honestly, props to them. They are the only couple from the OG British group that managed to stay together and start a family. I remember even back on GG forum we always kept saying that these two will not last but we were wrong.
Well we don't know about the future yet, that is only 10yrs or so that they are together.

Reactions: 9
Also props for managing to not being cancelled after being a completely disfunctional couple that makes jokes about domestic violence.

Long relationships should not be applauded for existing. They really think they're "relationship goals" because they have been together for years, when they have no clue how to actually have a happy relationship.

Breaking up is bleeping hard, and it takes a lot to do it. That's why they haven't broken up.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
They’re still together but by all accounts, it doesn’t seem to be a happy relationship

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.