Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect its actually for totally superficial reasons. I looked absolutely knackered straight after my birth but looking back also have never looked more happy or content. If she's not 1000% amazing she'll never post. I'd actually have more respect for her if she didn't post anything of Pay as she claimed years ago they didn't want to make money out of their children. But that shipped sailed years ago
She has posted pics of herself looking less then perfect before.

She is probably sulking cause shes getting no attention anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So was today the first time Joe met pay? Because both Zoe & him posted pictures of her with him today. Suggesting it’s the first time?! Since we’ve had no content before today.

Reactions: 2
Baby looks so teeny 🥺 so cute. Joe is definitely going to be the fun uncle! I know it’s already been said lots but I hope Zoe includes her family a lot more now she has the baby. Of course it’s important she sees both families but I think Zoe’s side seem more down to earth and fun for the little one.

Reactions: 31
Baby looks so teeny 🥺 so cute. Joe is definitely going to be the fun uncle! I know it’s already been said lots but I hope Zoe includes her family a lot more now she has the baby. Of course it’s important she sees both families but I think Zoe’s side seem more down to earth and fun for the little one.
And they also seem to be a bit more respectful about the fact the baby isn't theirs. I suppose the massive difference is that one family doesn't need little Pay as their meal ticket

Reactions: 31
So was today the first time Joe met pay? Because both Zoe & him posted pictures of her with him today. Suggesting it’s the first time?! Since we’ve had no content before today.
Ottilie & Joe are both wearing different clothes in Zoe’s story & Joe’s post, so I reckon they’ve met before today & probably more than once.
I know people seem to believe that if they haven’t posted it online then it hasn’t happened (😂) but I actually think there’s probably been loads of visits with various people/family members and they’re just choosing not to post about it the minute it happens/at all

Reactions: 36
I think Alfie's mum is more traditional where as Zoe's is more yummy mummy if you get what I mean.

Reactions: 19
Ottilie & Joe are both wearing different clothes in Zoe’s story & Joe’s post, so I reckon they’ve met before today & probably more than once.
I know people seem to believe that if they haven’t posted it online then it hasn’t happened (😂) but I actually think there’s probably been loads of visits with various people/family members and they’re just choosing not to post about it the minute it happens/at all
I agree it's stupid people think just because he's not shared it, it doesn't happen. Unlike Aldo and Poppy, Joe's actually got a career now which isn't 100% dependent on being seen with Zoe Sugg

Reactions: 20
I meant more by the fact they both decided to post the pictures today. If they happened on different days it’s just odd that they waited to post on a specific day. Which is why I was wondering if it was for a specific reason such as the first meeting. Also the only difference in Joe’s outfit is his hoodie being on and off. He’s got the same joggers on.

Reactions: 3
He’s wearing the same joggers and it just looks like he took his hoodie off?

Reactions: 6
God help us all when she tells us how she feeds the baby, if it’s breast or bottle because I already know there is gunna be 10 pages of arguments about it. Can’t believe the last few pages are debates about how she should handle HER parents divorce, how everyone and their dog gave birth, how people find it strange she hasn’t posted (even tho if she did she would be a terrible mum for it) 🙄😂 and the rest of it

Please please Zoe and Alfie do something because the thread is as otterly as boring as you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
God help us all when she tells us how she feeds the baby, if it’s breast or bottle because I already know there is gunna be 10 pages of arguments about it. Can’t believe the last few pages are debates about how she should handle HER parents divorce, how everyone and their dog gave birth, how people find it strange she hasn’t posted (even tho if she did she would be a terrible mum for it) 🙄😂 and the rest of it

Please please Zoe and Alfie do something because the thread is as otterly as boring as you
Well this is a discussion thread we've got to discuss SOMETHING! just be grateful its not the 'why arn't they married?' talk🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Yel

Alfie did make a big song and dance about leaving gleam and being a businessman.

And no one cared, although the Guardian did answer his desperate pleas for attention and ripped the piss out of him :LOL:, he hyped up the interview and then ignored it once it came out. Epic. https://archive.is/q420Q

Zoella must have left recently as the google cache shows gleam still had her page up at the end of Aug. Not surprised she left not long after Dom's contract to stay on and get all his cash ended. Like him or not, he knew when to sell it for the most money.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it odd that on her public Instagram she has shown joe with her, and a video of her rather than stills, before showing herself or Alfie with her

Reactions: 4
Alfie did make a big song and dance about leaving gleam and being a businessman.

And no one cared, although the Guardian did answer his desperate pleas for attention and ripped the piss out of him :LOL:, he hyped up the interview and then ignored it once it came out. Epic. https://archive.is/q420Q

Zoella must have left recently as the google cache shows gleam still had her page up at the end of Aug. Not surprised she left not long after Dom's contract to stay on and get all his cash ended. Like him or not, he knew when to sell it for the most money.
Was this the article when the reporter asked Zoe a question and she totally ignored him?

Reactions: 2

Yel

Was this the article when the reporter asked Zoe a question and she totally ignored him?
:LOL:

Anyway they are, Deyes says, “like, very like, individuals. Our YouTube channels are very separate. We’ve always had our own platforms doing very different things, before we even met.” They do share the office hub, though, as well as the house and the pug, but today, Deyes tells me, Sugg is in meetings all afternoon.

-

Oh! This is odd: I was warned in advance that Sugg was away this week and would not be able to speak to me. There was a chance she might answer some questions by email. It’s probably just a mix-up: Sugg and Deyes are, after all, represented by different PR companies. Nothing says individual like a separate PR company.

-

And here is Zoe! Not at all away but very much here, in the flesh, doing her very different stuff, in a huddle with her own team. She’s preparing for a product meeting with a retailer tomorrow, so it’s a meeting about a meeting. What’s it like, living and working in the same space as Deyes, I ask her. “Horrible,” is the answer, but not from her – one of the others chips in. They laugh. I feel like I’ve literally reached out and been left dangling and rejected. I really don’t think Sugg wants to speak to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find it odd that on her public Instagram she has shown joe with her, and a video of her rather than stills, before showing herself or Alfie with her
Yeah it’s a bit weird she’s posting pictures of other people with her baby or allowing others to do the same when she’s not posted a lovely picture of her and Alfie with their new little baby yet, usually a nice family picture is what comes first.

Reactions: 6
As if I just got this bloody email.

(Context: I get these emails because I’m pregnant and looking for names)

Edit: Also, she’s a very standard looking baby (but then again I find babies ugly). Not sure why everyone is bagging on about how cute she is. I’m sure she will get cuter however

Could I ask which email it is please? 😊🙏

Reactions: 1
long time lurker here!

so I hated the name when I first saw it but have to say I do think “ottie” is quite cute so it’s deffo growing on me.

re maddie becoming MD of Zoella- it’s interesting that this would happen now Zoe has a child. I think it’s the clearest sign yet that Zoe is moving away from everything Zoella and YouTube. They’ve been developing the Zoella brand for some time now to be separate from her. If you came across Zoella now you wouldn’t know it had anything to do with “Zoe Sugg”. I think we’ll get 5, maybe 10 videos over the next 12-18 months and then that will be it- she’ll retire from YouTube and fester in that mansion

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.