Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly seems odd they even had a baby together to me , like you said he already seems bored and she's grown and changed as a person, it feels like one of those instances where they've had a baby because the relationship has got abit stagnant and they weren't sure what to do next 🤔
Probably. I think he was under pressure to either get her a ring or a baby to keep her happy as well.. he knew he couldn’t drag either out any longer and went with the option I think he thinks is less of a commitment where as I think a baby is much more of a commitment than a ring!

Reactions: 13
Hey, new to the thread but read them for a while, I agree with above and past posters, zoe despite her errors including the calenders has become quite a pleasant person and I even like the baby name she has chosen etc, but alfie has always given me the ick he just seems so disconnected from the life she wants and probably deserves given its more than likely mostly her money. I can see him walking away in a few years when he's bored.
Are you mistaking pleasant with boring? also Alfie has his own money he owns quite a few properties.

The BIG problem with their relationship over the past however many years is that he's fully enabled her the entire time. He let her stay on the sofa watching Gavin and Stacey, Harry Potter, and whatever other Zoe repeatable classic without ever challenging her or pushing her for more. He brought her pizzas on the sofa and carried her to bed and never made her go outside of her comfort zone.

While he went out with his mates she stayed home. While he went out and socialized she stayed home. The only way she ever socialized with his friends is if they came over to the house to see Queenie all snuggled up in a fuzzy M&S blanket on her sofa while asking gawjus to get her a Pizza Express and a lime cordial.

She got a gummy manchild who would never leave because his views were popping and he was raking in cash by doing stupid little tit with her all while she got to stay home and never leave aside from going to the garden centre or Waitrose.

I believe he's now, and when little Pay gets older, reaping what he sowed. Can anybody imagine Zoe going out to mum groups with her kid? Or to a soft play place? No. Stevey boy and Aleckshia are now expecting, so that kid will be Pay's best and only friend, as well as the twins of Alfie's friend, who will likely keep being forced to come over to Casa del Not a Mansion for at home play dates because we all know Zoe isn't going to their drab digs! Hell, Zoe abandoned that Whatsapp expecting parents group and never attended the classes or could be asked to be a part of that thing because it would involve leaving the house or even meeting people who weren't licking the dingleberries off of her asshole on the daily like Mark, Poppy, and the rest of these weirdos who have abandoned all semblance of their own lives to cater to her every whim and desire.
Yes but you cant push or challenge someone who doesn't want to be pushed/challenged. At the end of the day Zoe is an adult so you cant really blame Alfie if she wont go out.

Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but is Zoe leaving Gleam? Just seen that her manager Maddie is leaving Gleam to work as MD of Zoella…

Reactions: 3
the CEO Dom left earlier this year, I guess they sold it, because Maddie had shares in the company too. I think she was waiting to announce after her maternity leave ends

Reactions: 3
Im not surprised at her leaving gleam, she doesn’t really need them anymore as it seems like she has her own staff and manages herself? To be honest I thought she’d left them ages ago.

Reactions: 12
Just checked there website, seems Aldo and ZoElLa are off there client list, they must've left quietly. Surprised they didn't announce it.

Reactions: 2
So it’s digital detox day the day I’m sure Zoe kept promoting yet she chose to come online today 🤔

Reactions: 7
So it’s digital detox day the day I’m sure Zoe kept promoting yet she chose to come online today 🤔
eh, I don’t really care about that. Frankly I’m a nosey witch that doesn’t mind seeing more of how they’re treating life with a baby

Reactions: 12
Just checked there website, seems Aldo and ZoElLa are off there client list, they must've left quietly. Surprised they didn't announce it.
im almost certain Alfie did announce it when he left. It was quite a few years ago now. Maybe 2018?! He and Joe left around the same time. They didn’t attend a gleam Christmas party and Zoe had to go alone and she wouldn’t stay in the hotel room gleam got for her without Alfie so drove back to the airbnb that Alfie was staying in like 40 mins away from the party.

edit it was 2017:

Reactions: 17
It's a bit odd Zoe hasn't posted a pic of her and the baby or said how she's been doing after the birth 🤔

Reactions: 17
It's a bit odd Zoe hasn't posted a pic of her and the baby or said how she's been doing after the birth 🤔
I suspect its actually for totally superficial reasons. I looked absolutely knackered straight after my birth but looking back also have never looked more happy or content. If she's not 1000% amazing she'll never post. I'd actually have more respect for her if she didn't post anything of Pay as she claimed years ago they didn't want to make money out of their children. But that shipped sailed years ago

Reactions: 26
meh, I don’t find this odd. Many women don’t post about it.

what I do find odd is the fact she hasn’t posted a selfie of her and baby together even though she’s been home a week and the fact that it’s taken this long to show bubba and Joe together.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.