Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to shamefully admit to you all that...I used to find Sean attractive 🤢
But I'm going to try and defend myself by saying I was 15. Sean was the only reason I managed to suffer through Alfie's vlogs. Now I'm going to drink bleach to cleanse my memory and hope I developed better taste within the 6 years since then x
The first step of recovery is admitting it.

that was ottilie ruth-less of Zoe to steal your baby name
Hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If Sean (or Alfie) doesn’t give you the ick, you need to check your standards. A man child is never attractive in my book.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm going to shamefully admit to you all that...I used to find Sean attractive 🤢
But I'm going to try and defend myself by saying I was 15. Sean was the only reason I managed to suffer through Alfie's vlogs. Now I'm going to drink bleach to cleanse my memory and hope I developed better taste within the 6 years since then x
You poor bugger 😂

if we are confessing I did once briefly have a think for Joe but he’s so immature for his age it lasted 5 minutes.

Alfie looked half dead in his last photo.

Did Zoe say she was going to give breastfeeding a go? I remember it being very painful at the beginning and I can’t see her pushing through with it. This is the woman who couldn’t handle the electric hand held massager.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What I find kind of strange is (as far as I know, I could’ve missed something!) Alfie not posting anything nice about Zoe and the birth. I’m not a fan of Zoe by any means and have never given birth, but childbirth is gnarly and it just seems sad that he didn’t post something saying, idk, how amazing she/women are etc etc. But I guess we are talking about Alfie, after all :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
What I find kind of strange is (as far as I know, I could’ve missed something!) Alfie not posting anything nice about Zoe and the birth. I’m not a fan of Zoe by any means and have never given birth, but childbirth is gnarly and it just seems sad that he didn’t post something saying, idk, how amazing she/women are etc etc. But I guess we are talking about Alfie, after all :rolleyes:
But then it wouldn’t be all about him would it?! Don’t forget he did do hypnobirthing with her so he wants all the credit for being such an amazing birth partner!

Reactions: 26
100% this. I’ve never seen a partner announce the birth of their child WITHOUT saying how amazing/incredible/insert adjective of choice here the birthing person did. Or even just mentioning ‘mum and baby are tired but doing really well’. This whole thing is so weird.

Reactions: 53
Quite upsetting when you think about it. Say what you like about her but she deserves better than Alfie that’s for bleeping sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
100% this. I’ve never seen a partner announce the birth of their child WITHOUT saying how amazing/incredible/insert adjective of choice here the birthing person did. Or even just mentioning ‘mum and baby are tired but doing really well’. This whole thing is so weird.
Quite upsetting when you think about it. Say what you like about her but she deserves better than Alfie that’s for bleeping sure.
100% agree. Not a single mention of how she's doing. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Zoe in any capacity but I was legitimately a bit concerned for her when there was not even a vague update on how she's doing after you know... GIVING BIRTH. He's such a useless tit.

Reactions: 34
100% agree. Not a single mention of how she's doing. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of Zoe in any capacity but I was legitimately a bit concerned for her when there was not even a vague update on how she's doing after you know... GIVING BIRTH. He's such a useless tit.
don’t worry. Sure we’ll get one in the next couple of days now that it’s been mentioned on here because they seem fantastic at addressing everything said here 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry for the double post, but just saw @abioses post. I think most of us knew what you were talking about. Zoe was clearly very hurt by her parents divorce and wants to recreate what she considered the "perfect" nuclear family as you said. I feel very sad for her, as because of this she's holding onto a boy that can't be bothered.

Reactions: 6
Sorry for the double post, but just saw @abioses post. I think most of us knew what you were talking about. Zoe was clearly very hurt by her parents divorce and wants to recreate what she considered the "perfect" nuclear family as you said. I feel very sad for her, as because of this she's holding onto a boy that can't be bothered.
I disagree with you last bit. Alfie was really excited to be a dad, yes his posts are annoying but that’s because he is annoying. Zoe is the queen of her house and she has everything just the way she wants it. I think he tries to get her to be less lazy at times but unless there is money in it for her she’s not interested. They definitely deserve each other and she couldn’t do better and neither could he.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I disagree with you last bit. Alfie was really excited to be a dad, yes his posts are annoying but that’s because he is annoying. Zoe is the queen of her house and she has everything just the way she wants it. I think he tries to get her to be less lazy at times but unless there is money in it for her she’s not interested. They definitely deserve each other and she couldn’t do better and neither could he.
That's a fair point. I just don't understand how she could possibly be happy in a relationship with someone with whom she has zero chemistry. But alas, we don't really know 100% how they are behind closed doors.

Reactions: 14
I used to find Sean attractive as well. I didn't have youth on my side as an excuse. I just did. But the moustache is vile and needs to go. And I don't find him attractive anymore really.

I remember distinctly it was when they went to Belgium I found him attractive, he was dressed well then, it helped.
IMO Sean looks like a Sugg…. He could easily pass as their brother 😂 come on I can’t be the only one thinking this.

Reactions: 12
IMO Sean looks like a Sugg…. He could easily pass as their brother 😂 come on I can’t be the only one thinking this.
But when he dresses properly and tidies himself up, Joe Sugg is far from unattractive for me. So wouldn't be the worst comparison.

Reactions: 13
Yeah Joe isn't bad looking but could put a few pounds on and would look better IMO.

Reactions: 6
Yeah Joe isn't bad looking but could put a few pounds on and would look better IMO.
He might not be able to, my boyfriend isn’t far from Joes size and is physically unable to put weight on (unless he ate a horrendous unsustainable amount of calories a day anyway). Some men are just like that. It can be really hurtful for them when people point out how small they are as if it’s somehow not manly enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.