Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Zoe's just told him a white lie that he's not allowed in to get a bit of space from him. šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well that didn't take long did it a few days and he's back on IG aiming for dad of the year award. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it strange he hasnā€™t posted anything about Zoe? I know a lot of new parents will often post a new born baby photo and then add ā€œā€¦and mum is doing well!ā€ I think we can assume everything went well with the birth and that Zoe is okay since theyā€™ve been home but I just thought it was a bit strange? Idk!
Didnā€™t she post a picture of Otullie herself? If there was anything wrong Zoe would have done a massive Insta story about it. ā€˜I know you guys are all so lovely and would be saying let big Mandy look after Tillie but I just wanted to come on and see if anyone else was feeling as tired as I am and just needing a bath and Nala hug?ā€™

Reactions: 5
Zoe is not posting on her public Instagram, but on her private Instagram she already posted two pictures today.
so I guess she actually is keeping it fairly private (until the great ADs are going in)

Reactions: 14
What makes Alfie happier now? His new born or the fact that he is now officially called a dad and can finally use all the dad hashtags?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Zoe is not posting on her public Instagram, but on her private Instagram she already posted two pictures today.
so I guess she actually is keeping it fairly private (until the great ADs are going in)
Whatā€™s her private and how do you know sheā€™s uploaded?

Tigerlilyneverland, the number of posts is increasing even if we canā€™t see whatā€™s being posted. Would love to see her insta just because Iā€™m nosy and would love to know what she can post that she deems too private for her audience

Reactions: 11
Tigerlilyneverland, the number of posts is increasing even if we canā€™t see whatā€™s being posted. Would love to see her insta just because Iā€™m nosy and would love to know what she can post that she deems too private for her audience
I donā€™t blame her if she is sharing photos of her baby just with her family though, think more people should practice the same level of privacy with their kids

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I really agree with this. It's ok to be curious. What on earth can she post there that she wouldn't post on public? I get maybe loads of pictures of Ottilie as I'm sure it's better just to share those with your close mates. I don't have an issue with that whatsoever.
However, Ottilie aside, what else is there?

Reactions: 11
I really agree with this. It's ok to be curious. What on earth can she post there that she wouldn't post on public? I get maybe loads of pictures of Ottilie as I'm sure it's better just to share those with your close mates.
However, Ottilie aside, what else is there?
Probably just general shite like everyone used to use instagram for. Only the prim and proper stuff can go on her main acc to look more professional for advertisers. Itā€™s probably more natural, laid back stuff.

Reactions: 10
Probably just general shite like everyone used to use instagram for. Only the prim and proper stuff can go on her main acc to look more professional for advertisers. Itā€™s probably more natural, laid back stuff.
Maybe her friends who'd rather not be shown on a big account as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe her friends who'd rather not be shown on a big account as well.
I find interesting who follows it, obviously we canā€™t see the list but going through a few of her ā€œinternet friendsā€ the only ones I can find that are following it are Tanya, Joey and Mark (obv). Seems sheā€™s quite selective who in her circle is allowed to follow.

Reactions: 3
I find interesting who follows it, obviously we canā€™t see the list but going through a few of her ā€œinternet friendsā€ the only ones I can find that are following it are Tanya, Joey and Mark (obv). Seems sheā€™s quite selective who in her circle is allowed to follow.
Meghan Petersen follows it, and Holly too

Iā€™m curious too but I guess thatā€™s normal. Of course we want to know whatā€™s on someoneā€™s personal/private Instagram when their public account is public and followed by so many! šŸ˜… I agree though, probably pictures of friends/family who donā€™t want to be viewed by the public eye and of course now, pictures of the baby.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.