Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*not a ponce LOOOOL* Sorry I’m gonna say I BLOODY CANT WAIT TO SEE CHRISTMAS OTTILIE!! Little baby in cute Christmas clothes, teaching it Zoe’s love of Christmas with uncle mark. I’m sorry, I just think duck there’s so many worse things for a kid to grow up around than money and Alfie Deyes (shocker I know) but she looks like the sweetest little thing and EVERYONEEE calls their child their best friend, people call their hamster their best friend, it’s just a thing. I don’t mean to be the nice person who hypes it but im excited to see it all!! I think the reason that Alfie’s parents are always there is that they’re just closer, plus they never give them space. I think Zoe likes the idea that Ottilie will see two ‘loving’ not divorced families around her as I think that’s what she doesn’t like about her parents. As for poppy, creepy witch, their first kid and she’s Tryna claim it? Id have her blocked with a restraining order 😭😭
What in the zalfie fan club is this?!?! I'd have you blocked with a restraining order

• Haha
Reactions: 40
*not a ponce LOOOOL* Sorry I’m gonna say I BLOODY CANT WAIT TO SEE CHRISTMAS OTTILIE!! Little baby in cute Christmas clothes, teaching it Zoe’s love of Christmas with uncle mark. I’m sorry, I just think duck there’s so many worse things for a kid to grow up around than money and Alfie Deyes (shocker I know) but she looks like the sweetest little thing and EVERYONEEE calls their child their best friend, people call their hamster their best friend, it’s just a thing. I don’t mean to be the nice person who hypes it but im excited to see it all!! I think the reason that Alfie’s parents are always there is that they’re just closer, plus they never give them space. I think Zoe likes the idea that Ottilie will see two ‘loving’ not divorced families around her as I think that’s what she doesn’t like about her parents. As for poppy, creepy witch, their first kid and she’s Tryna claim it? Id have her blocked with a restraining order 😭😭
sorry but she will be in pumpkin costumes and piles of autumn leaves before Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This should probably go on the Alfie thread but I’m betting the babies not even in the pram & he’s just posing for pics with it 😂
View attachment 742977
Looking at the bottom of the pram as usual the bellend has actually forgot tge bloody baby. Good to see he's prioritising supporting his girlfriend who's just given birth, will be in pain however she gave birth and generally physically broken over a selfie which makes him look like a twit.

Also Pay is going to love marking up that horrific tracksuit

Reactions: 12
Just watched the baby room clog. Why have the they put a shelf next to the changing area? If she moves or lifts her (soft) head up then it’ll hit the shelf

edit: vlog

Reactions: 5
DD71D71E-CDED-47FB-840C-26E499D3AE9E.png

do you think he’s got Zoe off the couch (maybe the one time it’s warranted she’s having a bit of a rest!) to do a little photo shoot with Alfie and various baby gear?

EDIT: spoke too soon!

5422DB15-0642-40AD-8B58-C672120641D8.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
do we reckon pay is actually in this car seat or if Alfie just having a little photo shoot by himself?
Those things with a baby in weigh a tonne. I know he reckons he's all toned up but I can't believe the knobhead is doing a photo shoot without a baby. Hasn't Big Mands got enough to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those things with a baby in weigh a tonne. I know he reckons he's all toned up but I can't believe the knobhead is doing a photo shoot without a baby. Hasn't Big Mands got enough to do?
It looks like baby has a checkup so they did leave the house. I do however think the photo with the pram in the mirror was just for the photos with no baby as why would she be in the pram in the house when they’re going in the car 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm 100% sure Zoe isn't posting to build some kind of suspense.
She just gave birth to a child so probably doesn’t want to be on camera much. I would be taking photos for memories only. I think that’s why Alfie’s only posting photos of himself at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It looks like baby has a checkup so they did leave the house. I do however think the photo with the pram in the mirror was just for the photos with no baby as why would she be in the pram in the house when they’re going in the car 😂😂
I'm convinced he either went to get a new set of teeth of that sleeve he said he'd have once he was a young trendy dad

She just gave birth to a child so probably doesn’t want to be on camera much. I would be taking photos for memories only. I think that’s why Alfie’s only posting photos of himself at the moment.
Or because he's a massive bellend??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd be the same, it is however Zoe Sugg we're talking about.

But I am relieved it is in fact a child she has birthed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 743151

do you think he’s got Zoe off the couch (maybe the one time it’s warranted she’s having a bit of a rest!) to do a little photo shoot with Alfie and various baby gear?

EDIT: spoke too soon!

View attachment 743161
This just made me angry, why he has to make everything about himself, he wasn’t the one to give birth to a baby, you can be a supportive partner without what he’s doing, he’s so immature, it’s still baffling…

I can’t help, but think about how differently Jessica and Claudia Kellgren-Fozard treated their pregnancy and how much it shows that they’re really partners in everything…

Reactions: 24
Is it strange he hasn’t posted anything about Zoe? I know a lot of new parents will often post a new born baby photo and then add “…and mum is doing well!” I think we can assume everything went well with the birth and that Zoe is okay since they’ve been home but I just thought it was a bit strange? Idk!

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.