Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find interesting who follows it, obviously we can’t see the list but going through a few of her “internet friends” the only ones I can find that are following it are Tanya, Joey and Mark (obv). Seems she’s quite selective who in her circle is allowed to follow.
Someone I follow follows her private account and Zoe follows her back. Never seen photos or anything of them together so not sure what their relationship is.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I find interesting who follows it, obviously we can’t see the list but going through a few of her “internet friends” the only ones I can find that are following it are Tanya, Joey and Mark (obv). Seems she’s quite selective who in her circle is allowed to follow.
Gi Fletcher too

Reactions: 4
She's defo not that selective, people like estee lalonde, anna newton, megan ellaby and lily pebbles follow it and she's not close with any of them!

Reactions: 11
“I ottilie rue the day(s) that my parents named me ottilie rue.” It’s kind of cute but would also suit a character from hairy maclairy, alongside bottomley potts covered in spots.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's defo not that selective, people like estee lalonde, anna newton, megan ellaby and lily pebbles follow it and she's not close with any of them!
No Louise and Scabby Gabby at least thank god 😂. No SJ either even though they claim to be so close to Zalfie. No troye either even though Zoe is still hanging on to the dream that they’re in contact even though as soon as he got mainstream he left all the influencers behind.

Still not over that Darcys is Zoes god daughter and yet her and Louise barely interact anymore.

Reactions: 17
This just made me angry, why he has to make everything about himself, he wasn’t the one to give birth to a baby, you can be a supportive partner without what he’s doing, he’s so immature, it’s still baffling…
Yeah I hate this too, he makes everything about himself!! You can almost imagine him if he was in the appointment room too taking over, he’s unbearable!!!

Reactions: 10
Liv Purvis follows her private too, as does most of her Zoella team. I think she isn't as selective as we might think over who she has on there.

Reactions: 5
Don’t get why Zoe’s being bashed for having a private insta🤣 asking why she would possibly want one and post things that she wouldn’t want everyone to see is crazy to me! She has millions of followers and I think it’s very natural to want to post things that not millions would see?

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Don’t get why Zoe’s being bashed for having a private insta🤣 asking why she would possibly want one and post things that she wouldn’t want everyone to see is crazy to me! She has millions of followers and I think it’s very natural to want to post things that not millions would see?
I didn’t see anyone bashing it, just people curious.

Reactions: 43
I didn’t see anyone bashing it, just people curious.
Seriously. People aren't allowed to be curious as to why she has a private Instagram and the weird choices of who she lets follows it. Might as well nickname Zoe Gru from now on because of how many minions she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Deffo not a minion🤣🤣 just a lot of this seems so unnecessary honestly!
Can’t cope with people thinking it’s weird that Poppy and Sean had met the baby so early, I met my brothers baby a day after he was born and I’ve met all of my other nieces and nephews days after they’ve been born it’s not that odd honestly🤷🏼‍♀️ Zoe’s family might have met Ottillie and not posted anything.. just because it’s not online doesn’t mean it’s not happening lol

Reactions: 14
Seriously. People aren't allowed to be curious as to why she has a private Instagram and the weird choices of who she lets follows it. Might as well nickname Zoe Gru from now on because of how many minions she has.
Zoe Gru definitely has to be in the next thread title. Have we hit 1000 yet for the new members joining and crying over how amazing Sluggella is and how awful we are?

Reactions: 17
Can’t cope with people thinking it’s weird that Poppy and Sean had met the baby so early, I met my brothers baby a day after he was born and I’ve met all of my other nieces and nephews days after they’ve been born it’s not that odd honestly🤷🏼‍♀️ Zoe’s family might have met Ottillie and not posted anything.. just because it’s not online doesn’t mean it’s not happening lol
It ‘s literally a gossip forum on a trash thread, what do you expect exactly?

Reactions: 23
Not odd at all that Poppy met her niece, but no need to post it on social and especially 20 mins after the parents released a photo. It’s attention grabbing at its finest. I saw my niece days after she was born but it was a treasured private moment and I have photos to look back on but not posted online.

Reactions: 15
No one is bashing Zoe for having a private account I think its a good idea actually.

Reactions: 15
is this

alfies maternity leave?
cause he sure as hell isnt gone from social media 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Not odd at all that Poppy met her niece, but no need to post it on social and especially 20 mins after the parents released a photo. It’s attention grabbing at its finest. I saw my niece days after she was born but it was a treasured private moment and I have photos to look back on but not posted online.
Also how long till creepy Poppy follows up with a pregnancy of her own. I’ve a feeling she was waiting for the green light from Zoella that’s she’s allowed now Zoe has given birth to the heir of the Deyes thrown 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poppy is just like my SIL, when I had my baby. So over bearing its nauseating. I can see this causing a rift between them! When you get messages saying “is baby okay?” Instead of “are you okay” every day, it gets tiring quick! Her comment on Alfie’s post is so weird

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.