Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also how long till creepy Poppy follows up with a pregnancy of her own. I’ve a feeling she was waiting for the green light from Zoella that’s she’s allowed now Zoe has given birth to the heir of the Deyes thrown 🤣🤣🤣
I would NOT want to pro create with Sean. The baby will be born with a tiny mustache no matter the gender 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
is this

alfies maternity leave?
cause he sure as hell isnt gone from social media 😅
He just couldn’t bear the idea of not being able to show off a moment longer could he?? Having a baby is like the ultimate show off as well, it must have been killing him 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
Remember that episode of friends where Rachel’s new boyfriend had a weird overbearing sister. Same vibes.
431A19C9-585E-4F55-9805-9537BDC30606.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Poppy is just like my SIL, when I had my baby. So over bearing its nauseating. I can see this causing a rift between them! When you get messages saying “is baby okay?” Instead of “are you okay” every day, it gets tiring quick! Her comment on Alfie’s post is so weird
I literally see that comment as a joke and something I would probs say to my brother, he would also take it as a joke🤣🤣 I’m no way a Zoe minion or a zalfie Stan or poppy fan but I honestly just think these comments are massively reaching! Everyone is different and has different personalities/takes jokes differently and I literally viewed this as a joke.. guess everyone just has different opinions! And before people come for me saying this is a gossip site why am I here etc I completely get that and for most part I stay quiet and like comments that I agree with but thinks like this I just personally find unnecessary bashing🙈 also think it’s natural for you to post your new born niece or nephew on your insta story or even on Facebook, christ people I went to school with and are friends with now do this it’s nothing out of the ordinary!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Nala is going to be out front with a hobo stick and her paw out trying to hitchhike to a new home soon.
Nala going to live on the same farm as Tanya Burr’s missing sausage dog

Why are Alfie’s pictures all such bad quality? Is it a filter? Looks like it’s been taken on an iPhone 4

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Nala going to live on the same farm as Tanya Burr’s missing sausage dog

Why are Alfie’s pictures all such bad quality? Is it a filter? Looks like it’s been taken on an iPhone 4
His camera will be dirty after spending every night watching YouTube videos of a certain red head dancer

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I literally see that comment as a joke and something I would probs say to my brother, he would also take it as a joke🤣🤣 I’m no way a Zoe minion or a zalfie Stan or poppy fan but I honestly just think these comments are massively reaching! Everyone is different and has different personalities/takes jokes differently and I literally viewed this as a joke.. guess everyone just has different opinions! And before people come for me saying this is a gossip site why am I here etc I completely get that and for most part I stay quiet and like comments that I agree with but thinks like this I just personally find unnecessary bashing🙈 also think it’s natural for you to post your new born niece or nephew on your insta story or even on Facebook, christ people I went to school with and are friends with now do this it’s nothing out of the ordinary!
I was talking about the comment on Alfie’s post 😂😂😂 the story with her holding the baby was fine, but the best friend comment is where it starts turning weird! Definitely not unnecessary bashing, just my opinion 🙄

Reactions: 6
I was talking about the comment on Alfie’s post 😂😂😂 the story with her holding the baby was fine, but the best friend comment is where it starts turning weird! Definitely not unnecessary bashing, just my opinion 🙄
I know this is the comment I meant when I said I would probably say this to my brother and he would take it as a joke😂

Reactions: 4
Hiya Poppy 👋 great to see you here. Could you be less weird and realise its not actually your baby and give them some space. Also get a proper job

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I know this is the comment I meant when I said I would probably say this to my brother and he would take it as a joke😂
Every post you’re writing makes you sound more and more like poppy. It’s not really a brag that you’d say things poppy would…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s not a thread about you though, let folk gossip on a gossip forum. Christ.

Reactions: 25
Oh wow how original😂😂 couldn’t be further from poppy but here we are

• Sick
Reactions: 2
also think it’s natural for you to post your new born niece or nephew on your insta story or even on Facebook, christ people I went to school with and are friends with now do this it’s nothing out of the ordinary!
It is out the ordinary when you’re famous and have millions of followers/stalker fans. The way poppy goes on is purely for attention and “likes”.

Reactions: 12
I agree if its a private joke whatever keep it private and text him, don't write stupid comments on his IG cause you look like a twit!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.