Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confirmation that Tracey came to meet the baby… I still hope she got to meet the baby before poppy & Sean but who knows.
A49CCC02-7ACB-4B3E-8252-1E63C6A1D3E9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Confirmation that Tracey came to meet the baby… I still hope she got to meet the baby before poppy & Sean but who knows. View attachment 742927
I have a bad feeling that alfies parents are going to be extremely overbearing. Almost a competition for who's the best grandparents. I really hope zoe's mum gets as much of a chance with her grandchild.

Reactions: 47
*not a nonce LOOOOL* Sorry I’m gonna say I BLOODY CANT WAIT TO SEE CHRISTMAS OTTILIE!! Little baby in cute Christmas clothes, teaching it Zoe’s love of Christmas with uncle mark. I’m sorry, I just think duck there’s so many worse things for a kid to grow up around than money and Alfie Deyes (shocker I know) but she looks like the sweetest little thing and EVERYONEEE calls their child their best friend, people call their hamster their best friend, it’s just a thing. I don’t mean to be the nice person who hypes it but im excited to see it all!! I think the reason that Alfie’s parents are always there is that they’re just closer, plus they never give them space. I think Zoe likes the idea that Ottilie will see two ‘loving’ not divorced families around her as I think that’s what she doesn’t like about her parents. As for poppy, creepy witch, their first kid and she’s Tryna claim it? Id have her blocked with a restraining order 😭😭

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Sorry I’m gonna say I BLOODY CANT WAIT TO SEE CHRISTMAS OTTILIE!! Little baby in cute Christmas clothes, teaching it Zoe’s love of Christmas with uncle mark. I’m sorry, I just think duck there’s so many worse things for a kid to grow up around than money and Alfie Deyes (shocker I know) but she looks like the sweetest little thing and EVERYONEEE calls their child their best friend, people call their hamster their best friend, it’s just a thing. I don’t mean to be the nice person who hypes it but im excited to see it all!! As for poppy, creepy witch, their first kid and she’s Tryna claim it? Im have her blocked with a restraining order 😭😭
Ok calm down

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
This should probably go on the Alfie thread but I’m betting the babies not even in the pram & he’s just posing for pics with it 😂
5B52A104-5C70-4EA5-9C57-3D8C69DAD318.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
This is a lovely photo of her mum!
Tracey genuinely looks like she could be Zoes oldest sister (like a good age gap of 15 years). It’s amazing what a health balanced diet and lifestyle can do for you. Tracey is ageing gracefully and Slobella is…. Ageing.

Reactions: 33
This should probably go on the Alfie thread but I’m betting the babies not even in the pram & he’s just posing for pics with it 😂
View attachment 742977
Pay's already here and I am still in awe that someone CHOSE to procreate with THAT man.

I'm sorry, if my boyfriend took self-serving selfies of himself, thinking he's hot tit, when he does nothing all day, I'd be out in a second.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Pay's already here and I am still in awe that someone CHOSE to procreate with THAT man.

I'm sorry, if my boyfriend took self-serving selfies of himself, thinking he's hot tit, when he does nothing all day, I'd be out in a second.
At this point I think he’s absolutely clamming for Pay and her friends to look back on pictures like this in 15 years time at sleepovers and all *swooning* at how :sick:“good looking” :sick: he “once was”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Tracey is such a beautiful lady. I’d be mortified if my mum was aging better than me 🤣✋🙅🏻‍♀️ Such a nice photo. Aldi and Poppy’s on the other hand 🤢

Reactions: 25
*not a ponce LOOOOL* Sorry I’m gonna say I BLOODY CANT WAIT TO SEE CHRISTMAS OTTILIE!! Little baby in cute Christmas clothes, teaching it Zoe’s love of Christmas with uncle mark. I’m sorry, I just think duck there’s so many worse things for a kid to grow up around than money and Alfie Deyes (shocker I know) but she looks like the sweetest little thing and EVERYONEEE calls their child their best friend, people call their hamster their best friend, it’s just a thing. I don’t mean to be the nice person who hypes it but im excited to see it all!! I think the reason that Alfie’s parents are always there is that they’re just closer, plus they never give them space. I think Zoe likes the idea that Ottilie will see two ‘loving’ not divorced families around her as I think that’s what she doesn’t like about her parents. As for poppy, creepy witch, their first kid and she’s Tryna claim it? Id have her blocked with a restraining order 😭😭
Are you lost?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
*not a ponce LOOOOL* Sorry I’m gonna say I BLOODY CANT WAIT TO SEE CHRISTMAS OTTILIE!! Little baby in cute Christmas clothes, teaching it Zoe’s love of Christmas with uncle mark. I’m sorry, I just think duck there’s so many worse things for a kid to grow up around than money and Alfie Deyes (shocker I know) but she looks like the sweetest little thing and EVERYONEEE calls their child their best friend, people call their hamster their best friend, it’s just a thing. I don’t mean to be the nice person who hypes it but im excited to see it all!! I think the reason that Alfie’s parents are always there is that they’re just closer, plus they never give them space. I think Zoe likes the idea that Ottilie will see two ‘loving’ not divorced families around her as I think that’s what she doesn’t like about her parents. As for poppy, creepy witch, their first kid and she’s Tryna claim it? Id have her blocked with a restraining order 😭😭
"'loving' not divorced families" yah so if you're divorced you can't be loving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
"'loving' not divorced families" yah so if you're divorced you can't be loving.
I stopped reading the post after the caps Christmas Zoella raving but went back to read when seeing your post and that comment sounds exactly like Zoe 😂 (the one the op made, not you). Can’t grasp the concept even as an adult that just because a relationship didn’t work out that it can’t still be a loving and respectful environment for everyone involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.