Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a lot of sensitive folk in this thread šŸ˜‚ people are speculating about the birth and talking about the horrible names because thatā€™s all there is to go on. Zoe is a bit sparse with content at the best of times but I doubt we will get anything for a few weeks yet. Maybe a video in the run up to Christmas which will be an #ad with a couple of Instagram pics before that.

Never understood why someone who proudly never washes their hair is constantly promoting shampoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Iā€™m feeling as smug as a sugg.. I totally picked Tillie, Iā€™m guessing thatā€™ll be her nickname. Iā€™m giving myself half a point plus psychic vibes, lmao. I imagined Zoe doing her weird sideways mouth, teeth clenching Wallace and Gromit-esque mouth when saying Tilly or Tillie, it came to me in a weird Zoella visions. Look at this pic and say it out loud.. youā€™ll picture it in your head. lol. Then again, I also have creepy visuals of Poppy being a creepy baby snatcher and ripping her out of arms the second sheā€™s born.

Also I hope Scabby Lindley mentioned it to her once upon and time and she totally kept the name in her head and sheā€™s now secretly seething sheā€™s ā€œstolenā€ one of her names.

PS, I love babies and I think she looks like a little sweetie but donā€™t tell Froggy and Smuggy I said that

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Imagine coming to a gossip forum and getting irritated at people gossiping..

I find it annoying when people give dog ā€˜peopleā€™ names. Tilly is a long established derivative of Matilda and a popular girls name. Like when my old neighbour moved in their dog had my name (a classic girls name) and it was so off putting hearing them shout it all the darn time. Donā€™t come at me. Call your dog Spot, Treacle, Fudge. Donā€™t be calling it Chris.
I prefer my dogs to pretty much all people, so yes they will have proper names, not tit names like Spot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
She shared a list of people who she knew that were currently pregnant and the last one on the list was ā€˜and someone else whoā€™s also pregnant but hasnā€™t announced it yetā€™. It was a few weeks before Zoe shared she was pregnant and Made a lot of people assume it was Zoe (which Iā€™m pretty sure it was). Then after that happened Louise was no longer following Zoeā€™s private Instagram account and many assumed she lost the privilege after almost outing Zoeā€™s pregnancy early.

Sheā€™s done similar things to her friend Marie bits and clips where she shared things about her kids before Marie has.
I donā€™t follow Louise but Iā€™m wondering why she shared a list of people she knew who were pregnant at that time? Like what was the point of it?!

Reactions: 19
We've called our dog Tony and I always love how many random people turn around when I shout his name out when we're walking him. Agree and don't understand the weird pet names

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think Zoe will care about not posting on IG she only posts when she's got a #AD to promote. She'll be back in a few weeks after all her books out soon isn't it?

Reactions: 13
Well well wellā€¦ someone said he would post a shirtless bloody pic didnā€™t they?!
Was expecting more of a sitting in a chair, not a dad bod on full display, baby snuggled in but face not visible! Honestly though I knew it was killing him not posting tbh, loves the attention doesnā€™t he?

Reactions: 31
Well well wellā€¦ someone said he would post a shirtless bloody pic didnā€™t they?!
She does look a lot like Joe šŸ™ˆ I know someone said she had his chicken legs but side on she looks a lot like him too.
Who would have thought the Sugg genes were strong, the only strong thing about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My mum would always say weā€™ll leave you for a few days to get settled before we visit, my MIL on the other hand was a different story and would have likely been there waiting at home for us when we returned from hospital if it was up to herā€¦definitely get those vibes from Alfieā€™s family
My mother in law did do this, and her and my father in law had the nerve to question why my own mum was with us - she was my second birth partner (pre-COVID, 7 years ago) and bought us home as we didnā€™t drive and she didnā€™t want us getting a taxi with our newborn. They came round for the next 3 days after too, it pissed me right off. But we were too exhausted to have an argument with them!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Is poppy getting on anyone else's nerves or would that just be me? Posts photos before either zoe or Alfie and their newborn and when they do she comments that? I know it's probably supposed to be funny but its not the place and not very respectful I wish someone would have a word, she's obsessed!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.